Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[bg=#8dadbf]

once-upon-a-time-719174_960_720.jpg

[bg=#55849e]Character ~ Index
Out ~ Of ~ Character >You are Here<
In ~ Character[/bg]

[bg=#55849e]
  • [bg=#405d6d]"Ilemifie merelin logi epen rece ku apote" the forsaken words spilled easily from the mouth of their reciter. The old, warn, leather-bound book full of all the forbidden magic that was held within this enchanting place shook for neigh a moment before the pages began flying. "Oso tiretu vor, egaco setif ru tesel puva cak pagapo" a curse to keep the magic contained from the population; a dark thing that could keep it unknown forever, until the end of time. The mere consequence was something only that would affect the people within their borders.. but it was a risk that this soothsayer was willing to take. "Epesumin tital detit sidi paceyo ielalures asielole nafug rosiru elas. Refon odil yemoh nesibus nilihel watoy mir!" The mysterious yet somehow soothing voice stopped abruptly and took a step back, their hooded figure waiting patiently as the book continued to spew pages, ripping them to the smallest of pieces that ignited and turned to powdered ash as soon as they came in contact with the surface of the crystallized, obsidian table beneath. The shrouded figure closed their eyes for a moment as they let the thick, uncounted-page book of spells destroy itself once and for all. After a few moments the mysterious spell-caster stepped forward, just one step, the clicking of their shoe meeting the hard, cold floor echoing throughout the spacious and vastly empty room of marble and porcelain. Reaching out a hand, withered and veiny from age, they took grasp of the nearly empty book, closing it gently and uttering an inaudible phrase, one that immediately made the book calm and return to it's normal state. Using their left hand they cautiously reached up and pushed back at the heavy silvery grey and royal blue hood that had been gracing their head, allowing it to fall before reaching into the overly large sleeve opening of their right arm to produce a simple yet intricate brown wooden wand with one knot at the top, almost in the middle yet slightly closer to the tip. Holding the once treasured book out flat in their right hand, the powerful mage moved the wand over the book in practiced fashion, watching as the leather binding grew stronger and thicker, covering the few remaining pages "it is time." the speaker murmured, hesitating for what would feel a lifetime before they attached the wand to the binding, releasing the book back to the dark table as the leather turned itself from the dark, and ripping leather of the past to a dark, charred, impenetrable exterior for the present and all of the future to come.

The curse of the barrier was nothing more than collateral damage. Something that the residents would grow to deal with over time... but until then, well, hopefully it wouldn't be too much of a heartache for anyone. Turning around slowly, the sound echoing loudly with every step, this mysterious sorcerer allowed their steel-like gaze survey the area before taking a deep breath and walking over to a hole that seemed far too small to hide the object, nimble fingers flipped a hidden switch to reveal one last chamber full of other objects that were once cherished by the people but now long forgotten "How I hope this is the last" they muttered, gently placing the now fused objects into a crevice not easily seen before retreating and returning everything to it's hidden and unknown state.

Welcome to Redhearth. This town appears ordinary in every sense, and really, it is ... except for one teeny, tiny detail. Anyone who leaves the borders must return within three days or the unspeakable will become of them. As far as the citizens are concerned it has been this way for years. Thankfully, people don't generally try to leave. After all Redhearth is quite the pleasant place.

This is a slice-of-life disney-based/semi-Once Upon A Time-ish based rp from @Felilla and myself. There really is no plot point. The entire blerb about the magic book and the sorcerer was just a background... and just to make it clear, there is no magic <besides the border> in the rp :)

giphy.gif
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#224c63]Redhearth is an okay sized town, not too big and not too small. It is very squarish in shape with some houses branching out into the Everly Woods, but these houses are rare. Most of the residents of Redhearth live in the main town, which is divided into four neighborhoods: Provincial Heights, Castle Gates, Pumpkin Meadows, and Apple Towers. Aside from that, there are also the business district, the shopping district, and the school district.

To the northeast is the first, and most populated, neighborhood in Redhearth; Provincial Heights, a quaint little place full of country-style homes and some cottages. Houses in this neighborhood are not only affordable, but comfortable as well. The atmosphere is nice and secure with lots of flora to keep you shady in the summers. Provincial boasts two parks and a swimming pool for all of your recreational needs. Can't make it to the shopping district before dinner? That's okay! Provincial has its very own convenience store, complete with a gas station and a pizza parlor.

In the southeast, you will find Castle Gates, a gated community, home to the wealthiest members of Redhearth. Here, you can expect to find beautiful mansions, each with their own distinct personality and feel. The security here is top of the line; people need a password just to get past the gates. No need to worry about using the same facilities as those pesky lower class citizens, Castle Gates has its own country house, complete with a gym, an indoor pool, a tennis court, an stable, and yes, a juice bar. Castle Gates also provides an organic grocery store and a 5-star restaurant for all of your upper class needs.

The southwest part of Redhearth is home to Pumpkin Meadows, otherwise known to some as Bumpkin Meadows. An endless expanse of farms and farmhouses, Pumpkin Meadows is nothing special. Unlike the Provincial Heights and Castle Gates, it has no recreational facilities. The closest thing to a store is the feed store by the main road, where you can purchase anything you might need to run your farm a little bit better.

Finally, in the northwest of Redhearth is Apple Towers, a cluster of trailer homes and one rundown apartment building known simply as the Towers. By some, it is considered the eyesore of Redhearth. To others, its home. Apple Towers is a hub for crime and tragedy. It has one park, one gas station, and is also home to the town's only pawn shop.

The other {nonresidential} districts consist of the business district in the north, the shopping district in the south, and the school district in the west. The business district consists of the official buildings {the police station, the fire station, the hospital, the library, and the town hall}. The business district is also where the two hotels are and where most of the insurance places and doctors' offices are. Some other attractions in the business district are the dance studio and the pet shelter. The shopping district is home to all of the shops and restaurants in town. Every single business in town is privately owned and doesn't belong to any corporations. And last, but not least is the school district, which consists of a preschool, an elementary school, a middle school, and a high school. Every single one of them is named after the town. There is also the community college, Walt Community College.

tumblr_mzauj39umQ1rbgo35o1_500.gif
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#0d364c]@Felilla and I literally created this together. Please listen to us.

1. If you have a question, Ask!!! We promise don't bite, I promise <3

2. No Godmodding [or powerplaying ... though that shouldn't be an issue here]. This includes physically maiming and/or killing of a character that is not your own. Unless planned first by any users involved it should not happen. Every character has their flaws. As a side note ;; Please build relationships of all kinds, not just romance! It makes the characters more believable.

3. Please use proper spelling, grammar, and try to put some content into your posts. I shouldn't see any one-liners. Indulge in detail! (in other words, please try to write at least a paragraph per character)

4. Please use fade-to-blacks and timeskips as necessary. We don't need to know the details on your characters overly intimate moments, mentioning and acknowledging something is fine, but stay away from explicits. That being said, if you are made uncomfortable by the presence of social issues, a variety of orientations, or things such a drug and alcohol usage this may not be the rp for you ... as we can assure you that at least one of these scenarios could be present at any given moment.

5. You cannot be your own love interest... sorry.

6. There is no character limit, just keep them all active. Please put your character's favorite color somewhere in the form.

7. Your characters need to be accepted before you can RP. We can reject them if they are not up to par.

8. Drama in IC? Go for it! The more the merrier <so to speak> ... Drama in OOC? HECK NO! There is no need to fight. Everyone is expected to be mature and respectful towards one another, no exceptions.

9. Have Fun! If you don't have fun then there's no point to RP!

giphy.gif
    [/bg]
[/bg]

[/bg]​

• Love
Reactions: Felilla
[bg=#d1ab7f]

[bg=#a37b4e]
  • [bg=#8c5f2c]Listed Alphabetically for your convenience {Titles such as prince and princess are not included}

7 Dwarves {Doc, Sneezy, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy, Sleepy & Dopey}
    Aladdin
    Alice
    Anger
    Anna
    Ariel
    Arlo
    Aurora
    Beast
    Belle
    Big Bad Wolf
    Blue Fairy
    Captain Jack
    Charming
    Cheshire Cat
    Chip
    Cinderella
    Cruella
    Diablo {Sleeping Beauty}
    Dipper Pines
    Duchess {Aristocats}
    Eilonwy
    Elsa
    Eric
    Esmeralda
    Eugene Fitzherbert {Flynn}
    EVE {Wall-E}
    Evil Queen
    Fawn {Fairies}
    Fear
    Fifi
    Flynn Rider {Eugene}
    Gaston
    Goofy
    Gus Gus
    Hades
    Hans
    Hiro Hamada
    Honey Lemon
    Hook
    Horned King
    Jafar
    Jane {Tarzan}
    Jaq
    Jasmine
    Jessie {Toy Story}
    John Smith
    Kida {Atlantis}
    Kristoff
    Lady Tremaine
    Lumiere
    Mabel Pines
    Mad Hatter
    Maleficent
    Megara
    Mickey Mouse
    Milo {Atlantis}
    Minnie Mouse
    Moana
    Mother Gothel
    Mulan
    Naveen
    Nick Wilde
    Olaf
    Oogie Boogie
    Peter Pan
    Philip {Sleeping Beauty}
    Phoebus
    Queen of Hearts
    Rapunzel
    Sally {Nightmare before Christmas}
    Scar
    Shang
    Silvermist
    Simba
    Snow White
    Star {Star vs Forces of Evil}
    Sulley
    Sven
    Tarzan
    Tiana
    Tinkerbell
    Tramp
    Ursula
    Vanellope von Schweetz
    Violet Parr
    Wendy[/bg]
  • [bg=#875318]
    • Georgie & Henry
      Diesel & Auli'i
      Sawyer & Thorne
      Shane & Yue
      Ivory & August
      Lincoln & Esmee
      Duchess & Emilio
      Dove & Eric
      Anna & Alexei
      Monty & Sally
      Avis & Arrow
      Taylor & Asher
      Hades & Aya
      Bretton & Ophelia
      Eva & Cedric
      Ingrid & Max
      Kora & Theo
      Ross & Luca
      Ford & Morgan
    • ---
    • ---
    • ---
    • ---
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#915108]Characters are listed alphabetically by last name.

[/bg]
[/bg]

[/bg]​

[bg=#9fd69c]

[bg=#619b5e]:~: Residents of Redhearth :~:

[bg=#4a8247]⊱ Name {Nickname} ⌘ Disney Character ⌘ Age {Birthday} ⌘ Gender {Sexuality} ⌘ Grade (if applicable) ⌘ Job (if applicable) ⌘ Played by ... ---

• [bg=#287023]...[/bg]
  • [bg=#22701d]...[/bg]
  • [bg=#15660f]...[/bg]
  • [bg=#0b5b05]...[/bg]
[/bg][/bg]

[/bg]​

@thatguyinthestore we are not open yet for people to join. When we are open then yes you may post your form in the ci

Ah gotcha, I'll just set this to "watched thread" then lol

that's a lot of Unavailable characters

@~Dark Disney~ I think that for the most part, we tried to stick to more obscure characters. I think only about seven of mine can be considered main characters.

@~Dark Disney~ I think that for the most part, we tried to stick to more obscure characters. I think only about seven of mine can be considered main characters.
Not all of those are obscure a lot pretty well known... Just saying not upset just pointing out that's a lot

7 Dwarves {Doc, Sneezy, Happy, Bashful, Grumpy, Sleepy & Dopey}
Aladdin
Alice
Anna
Beast
Belle
Blue Fairy
Captain Jack
Charming
Elsa
Eric
Esmeralda
Gaston
Gus Gus
Hook
Jessie {Toy Story}
Kristoff
Lumiere
Mad Hatter
Megara
Mickey Mouse
Mulan
Peter Pan
Philip {Sleeping Beauty}
Queen of Hearts
Rapunzel
Shang
Snow White
Tarzan
Tiana
Wendy

only odd ones that would not be super played often
Anger
Violet Parr
Sulley
Milo {Atlantis}
Fear
Eve {Wall-E}
Fawn {Fairies}
Goofy
Duchess {Aristocats}
Big Bad Wolf
Arlo

@~Dark Disney~ True.

Counterparts for my characters that are available {because I love the canon relationships}... Apollo {Charming} needs Cinderella
Ross {Rapunzel} needs Flynn Rider
Mitchell {Mickey} needs Minnie Mouse
Ford {Tarzan} needs Jane
Theodore {Milo} needs Kida
Esther {EVE} needs WALL-E

probably take
Kida
Cheshire Cat
Jane
Flynn
Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas
Moana
Nick Wilde
Tramp
Simba

I forgot Phoebus

Last Two I swear
John Smith
Ariel

Yes,YES, count me in!

yup

I am updating that list again now hehe

I'm not sure that I am going to care much whether my pairings are cannon or not for this rp ... but all of my characters [except those with partners already] have their ages and sexualities up ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.