Whispers in the Walls [Sign Ups and OOC]

XD I do get it! -laughs- btw, nice pic. <w< yes I know it's Sebby. <w< -fangirls-

Yes I've been creeping around all day poking in roleplays. I used to be very active on the sight like a year ago and then dropped off because...well college x D So now that I'm a senior and barely do anything now I'm back and ready to role! (hah get it? ROLE instead of ROLL)

Heheh yes. Sebby is the bestest. And thank you for that lovely...thing there.

ASTRID Eryn LAWLESS

--

" Something wicked this way comes... "

Shrimp - A reference to her short height and petite frame. Often used when being teased by friends or family.
Doll girl - Her porcelain skin and large eyes have lead to the association with dolls, after being called this a couple times by known persons it seems to have stuck. Even those who don't know her well at times refer to her by this, depending on the person and their nature of course.
Blondie - An obvious reference to her bright blonde locks, this nickname serves as a way of catching her attention when she is experiencing a dazed moment.

Age - Fifteen ║ Gender - Female ║ Birth date - June 22nd, 2031 [ Cancer ] Blood Type - A + ║

large.png

Appearance -

" Beauty is power. A smile is its sword "
Astrid is a rather frail-looking young lady who stands at 5'0" even, the physical frame of her body is delicate and weighs less than a hundred pounds. While she lacks muscle and general strength due to her shape, her small figure allows her to be much faster on her feet than most. The girls features are striking, she retains a pale complexion that gives her skin a glass-like look, her hair is a mixture of light brown, bronze, brass and blonde hues that work to make the brilliant golden locks she bears from her fathers side of the family. Dark lashes emphasize her large brown doe eyes which she inherited from her mother. Like the rest of her, her lips are small, but can often be seen bearing a smile due to the fact that nearly everything can bring forth a grin or cause her to fluster, something her skin tone makes more than a little obvious.
Personality -
" Don't stop looking for the good in others, or this world is truly lost. "
Astrid is a gentle, considerate and kind individual, yet she is a difficult kind of person to comprehend for many due to her mindset being so different from others. Even so, she is the type of girl that can get along with almost anybody, so long as they are open to her. She's an optimist, trying to see the good in all people, and if it is not there she'll do her best to create goodness. In many different kind of cases she's more than a little persistent, but even she has her limits. The girl has more nerve than most would expect of her, she doesn't like to stand by and watch the world go on as it will, due to how flawed humanity can be. Of course when she tries to voice her thoughts she is easily forgotten due to her generally quiet way of speaking, these are the times when she struggles to be heard. There are rare times when she will snap in order to catch the attention of whom ever many be ignoring her, sometimes leaving the room in shocked silence that such a small girl could change so quickly. The silent stares of surprise will force her confidence to flee and she'll often go beat red before getting her point in.

Likes -

" Everybody likes a compliment "
Astrid has a broad range of likes, she's always had a soft spot for sweets as well as animals, cats more than anything. The girl is also an admirer of various kinds of poetry. Music has found fondness with her, along with art and books. Though not the most active she enjoys watching sports such as rugby, martial arts and the like, but hold no talent i nthem. Instead she plays on the volleyball and soccer teams.

Dislikes -

" All cruelty springs from weakness "
Generally Astrid tries to keep an open mind about most things, however she has a great dislike of spiders, and tomatoes. Loud sudden noises are not the most appreciated due to the fact that she's prone to fear, a real scaredy cat. Sunburns are not on her most adored list, thanks to her white pallor she is easily marred by the sun and yet does not seem to be able to tan at all, claiming she comes in two colors: red and white.
Astrid has a small voice, along with a small feminine laugh, she is easily looked over--at times literally-- and loathes being ignored. Finally, those who show cruelty toward others, of course she pities those who are mean to her or others but it is not something she particularly enjoys experiencing or witnessing.​

Biography -
"Death be not proud...."
Astrid grew up an only child, living in a small apartment with her mother and father. It was a simple life, a happy life up until middle school where grades began to truly matter. Her parents did all they could to send her away, abroad or across the country, they put all their effort into giving her the education she would need to thrive and in turn she was studious and did her best. Her focus drifted from friends and sports to her grades, managing A's and B's seemed to be the only thing she was truly talented in anyway, plus she never seemed to stay at a school long enough to get to know anyone. This new pattern continued, until her father was taken from them one summer in a car accident. Sad and heartbroken as it left the family, life continued to move on without a second glance. Eventually she had to as well, without the second income a school closer to home was required and as luck would have it one such school was drawing close to its opening date. An application was sent in, and an acceptance letter was returned to them and all that was left was to wait for the date to arrive...

<w< I love your character...also...I love your signature!

• Thank You
Reactions: Namora
o-o Is there any ETA on the IC?

I have a question.
If social is so very important, then what about shy natured characters? Characters that do not require as much social contact as most because they are not used to social contact. Are they out of the question for play?

Name: Yami Hayashi
Birth Day: November 9, 2030
Appearance:
8bdb5acee1b00a33617f5ae05d0b50c6.jpg

Yami has mysterious and creepy hazy blue gray eyes. He was a very pale almost paper like complexion. He usually wears all black or very dark grey and always wears black gloves.
Personality: Despite his looks, Yami is a pretty caring and loving guy. He is not very open though. While he enjoys being around most people and can listen to just about anyone talk, he tends to keep his mouth shut. He is quick to run to comfort anyone he sees in need. He also has tendencies to latch onto people who really accept him. Usually he will become protective of these people. He is one to take the blame for anything anyone tries to put on him. He is very polite to almost everyone. Though no one could tell for he does not smile much, he is usually pretty happy and optimistic. He is quick to stand up for the little guy in the room even if it means he actually has to speak for hours.

Likes: He loves anything dark or invoking mystery whether it be music, something hidden in someone's personality, or strange happens. He loves music and art of any kind. He enjoys being ordered around and having something to do. He loves anything that invokes heavy thought into a mysterious happening. He loves human nature.

Dislikes: He hates when anyone is picked on or bullied. It bothers him greatly when he feels he has nothing to do or no one to listen to.

Biography: He came from a very militant strict family that believes in keeping your family honor no matter what being raised never to speak if you may make a fool of yourself. How he was brought up has affected his personality greatly. As a child and even from a young age, he took interest in the darker things. Always wanting to hang around after burials and venture through the grave yards was something common. He took interest in very dark arts too such as strange creepy paintings. At a young age, people took notice in his difference from normal child who would cry at the site of things. He was picked and bullied at school for many years until strange rumors spread around he killed someone. Of course, if he had, he would not have been around anymore. What people said never really bothered him though. It bothered his parents greatly having their only child being put so low. It made them feel he had failed them and destroyed their family honor. They were amazed and excited when he was invited to the amazing new school. They saw it as a fresh start for him and told him not to mess it up.

Blood Type: AB-

They deleted their account, guys... D:
I have a theory; since he was deleting his computer of all files he may have accidentally deleted his own account as a result... Either that or it was for some other reason :S

I have a theory; since he was deleting his computer of all files he may have accidentally deleted his own account as a result... Either that or it was for some other reason :S
Probably for some other reason.

His profile is no longer available, and he's now labeled "guest" likely meaning his account was deleted unfortunately...
Oh well that's just great! DX