Whispers in the Walls [Sign Ups and OOC]

There's a lot of really good characters here.. you guys are awesome writers!

There's a lot of really good characters here.. you guys are awesome writers!
Aw, thanks! You too, your character is really good. I can't wait for our characters to interact.

So, now that things are all set up, when do we start? I'm just really excited for this!

*Shiro starts packing up whoopee-cushions and various other pranking instruments*

So there will be a delay as I am cleaning my computer from all my files. I am on a tablet and thus can only chat for now. So, peace of mind... spirit or lesser but safe means?

So there will be a delay as I am cleaning my computer from all my files. I am on a tablet and thus can only chat for now. So, peace of mind... spirit or lesser but safe means?
Spirit means. Aniki takes the risks.

I wonder who's going to hit Game-Over first? Probably Shiro, hmph.

I kind of feel lonely having the only male character in an entire cast of females. ;_;

I kind of feel lonely having the only male character in an entire cast of females. ;_;
XD aww why would you feel lonely my character is gonna end up pretty tom boyish.

Hooray! A friend he can relate to! xD
Heh, I may add a male character if I can think of one o-o He could be his "partner in crime" >:3

Hello everyone I've been creeping around pondering a male character for this roleplay. As I'm thinking I was wondering how the physical gauge would be filled?

Until then, hi everyone!

Hello I just saw you in the Rise of the Tangled Dragons thing! XD Hi Clarice~ (well that's what I'm calling you anyway; hope you don't mind.)

Yes I've been creeping around all day poking in roleplays. I used to be very active on the sight like a year ago and then dropped off because...well college x D So now that I'm a senior and barely do anything now I'm back and ready to role! (hah get it? ROLE instead of ROLL)