Whispers in the Walls [Sign Ups and OOC]

This is hard trying not to make a loner type guy on accident. I know if I did his social meter would go down a lot. Yikes..

Yup, at least some balence is a must for this :)!

Sorry for the delay, accepted!
Yay she was accepted~ >w< I think she'll be mostly fine in this RP though...except her Hydrophobia...-actually really loves water so this is weird to her- Oh! I edited my character profile a bit so as to explain her fear of water!

Last edited:
o-o whoops, I guess I didn't oversee the incoming lack of male characters XD I may make another male one just to balance things our a bit XD

It's not a romance rp, so it doesn't really matter, york, but you are free to do a male character too if you want :).

o-o whoops, I guess I didn't oversee the incoming lack of male characters XD I may make another male one just to balance things our a bit XD
I can do guy characters to a degree. -was about to tell you about Dallas until she recalled that you are in that RP with her- whoops... owo;

I can do guy characters to a degree. -was about to tell you about Dallas until she recalled that you are in that RP with her- whoops... owo;
o.o This feels like a hint but idk

o.o This feels like a hint but idk
No I was having a moment of retardness... XD Nah I prefer my girl characters~ besides this is gonna be weird for me as the girl is afraid of water...and I'm a total fish when it comes to water.

No I was having a moment of retardness... XD Nah I prefer my girl characters~ besides this is gonna be weird for me as the girl is afraid of water...and I'm a total fish when it comes to water.
:P I tend to try and get a even number of active male and female characters going, so if/when I make another one here, it'll be a male

Name: Shiro Tsubomi
Birth Day: March 14th, 2031
Appearance:
LVcdt4Y.jpg

Personality: Shiro is quite mischievous and tricky, often pranking his friends and family whenever he gets the chance, causing him to have a very wild reputation among the people he knows. Looking past his jokey exterior, one could discover that he's not completely a jerk and has a more caring side to him. Though rarely does it shine through.

Likes: The Dark, Pranks, Symmetry, Reading, Music, Nature, and Food.

Dislikes: Non-Symmetry, Silence, Clowns, Big animals, Bullies, and thick-headed people.

Biography: Shiro was born into a poor Middle-Class family that could barely afford rent, yet somehow they managed. Life was never simple for him, his parents always argued, and sometimes he went days without eating. Eventually custody was given to his grandmother who raised him better, teaching him good morals and to have fun. From then on he was an excellent student, though it came naturally and he barely had to try. His pranks still stained his permanent record though, and still he wonders how he was invited to the most prestigious school in Japan.

And, as I told you in PM, accepted :D!
We are good to go, people!

Hooray! I'm so glad there's finally a good horror roleplay with an awesome story. I am also looking forward to Shiro pranking everyone. :3
*Cough* Watch yourselves.

Yup, that's a great compliment right there!

I would need you guys to state the gauge you want to fill inthe first timeslot in this thread, please!

Okay, stupid question here. We only select one gauge for now, right?

Hooray! I'm so glad there's finally a good horror roleplay with an awesome story. I am also looking forward to Shiro pranking everyone. :3
*Cough* Watch yourselves.
Heh, reminds me a little of Clannad... This might get quite interesting :3
hqdefault.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
That's right :)! One gauge per round/timeslot.

Hmm... I'd say social (Aiko likes to get to know people around new places at first!)

Oh, alright! And during that time slot, we have to try and keep it up, and keep it from getting lower. I get it! :D It's like a little quest thingy that gives you a goal for the roleplay.

Also, I choose Social.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess since everyone else is choosing Social I'll choose Academic...

Hmm...I think I'll choose Peace of mind.