Whisper,Grumble,Darlings ,And Strangely Twisted..

N

Nauki

Original poster
Where to begin,where to begin...I could start at the beginning and end in the middle..Or go straight to the middle and end with the beginning...Or just to the end......Maybe I should have thought this through first....

Well, hello I'm Nauki it's a Pleasure, but you can call me whatever you like ... as long as it's nothing that has to relate to a fish of any kind
e609593.png
. They scare me .

I am currently about to finish out my Senior year , I enjoy cream Soda and compare it regularly to the level of bliss in a bottle . My hobbies are swimming(Away from fish), fishing(To get back at fish), Writing, and I love to cook(A final humiliation for the fish... arrogant bastards with their fancy gills and and and their waving fins .! *shakes fist* .

I also enjoy playing the violin ,dancing,acting a tad silly when there is a time for it.I'm a shoulder one can lean one if needed,and not the simple I understand or etc ; I really have the heart to care,and yeah I am a real mush I know .I'm annoyingly formal most of the time unless I get a true chance to feel comfortable around whomever speaks with me or I speak to,then I will become casual . As you can see I'm quite the talkative little lady ,please forgive my on going ramblings.

Any whom, now that the awkwardness is out of the way, I shall finish this with a simple hi, and wave of the hand . Nice to join you all have a good day darlings .^^

Its a pleasure to meet you and we are glad to have you aboard. If you have any questions almost any of us will help you out.

Hey there, Nau, and welcome to Iwaku!
I also enjoy violin, though I'm afraid it happens to be one of the few instruments I cannot play. THWARTED. :(
I'm Kitti, by the way, and it's good to meet you.
Mush and awkward at us as much as you'd like.

Since you're new to us (I don't know how new you are to roleplaying) I will shower you in affection and links. The links are to super important and useful places here!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

You should also feel free to poke all around our lovely site.
If you need help finding something or have questions, please do ask!

Happy playing~

Ah! Thank you it is an honor to join you all here,I will make sure to ask any needed questions upon needing ^^.
Violin is my passion, it just takes a bit of determination! Also Kit I'm not new to Rping at all,but the links shall be a gift to get started soon as possible.I appreciate the help! And So far I am loving the site and as far as I can see everyone's pretty friendly to me ^^. Once again it's an Honor to meet and join you,hopefully we may Rp together sometime .

By the way, some people go ages without realizing that we have a social place to hang out in between roleplaying.
So, I guess I'll point you in that direction as well, for you to lurk and hopefully join in!
The chatbox, made by the beloved Code Dragon.

Oh i see how it is. No thanks for me lol

Well no...Your the one doing random questionable things.lol Shouldn't I be asking you that?

Possibly. Why not ask then haha, instead of staring that is.

I like to stare...I make observations better that way.Actions do speak louder than words XD But....if you insist what are you doooooooooooing ?? lol

Im being strange and weird and interesting!

*pounces on you and pokes your cheeks*

[size=+1]Don't talk in here too much, or people might get lost on their way to saying hello. :][/size]

>O.O< MEH CHEEKS!!!*Flails*{And here I almost asked which cheeks lol}

O///o My oh my dont we have a dirty minded girl in here haha