Whisper,Grumble,Darlings ,And Strangely Twisted..

lmao I just can't help my nature my mind is every where but the place it should and considering what kind of friends I have I really can't help it.

Awesome you and i will get along nicely ^.^

[size=+2]Children should listen to Kitti. :]
[/size]

Im not a child fool XD

*chuckles* Let us spirit away!

KITTI IS SCARY WHEN SHE'S TALKING LOUD! O___O

Also, welcome to the community! <3

^^ Really? She's too nice to seem scary! Well I'm happy to be here.

*chuckles*

Maybe if you piss her off quite a bit ^.^

*pokes Nauki in a questionable spot*

Kitti has made demands D: I'm... I'm afraid. I'll obey o' wise and powerful Kitti.

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! ^^

I'm Hiro, pleasure to meet you Nauki. I'm a big fan of the violin myself but I don't actually play it XD I just like the way it sounds.

Well, I did play it for about a year but that was back in elementary school. I've forgotten everything I learned about it since then.

I'm incapable of doing that.*Pokes Laharl back but in the eye.*^^

AWW A VIolin Fan >.< I've played most of my living life! It brings such fire to my life.And I do believe it is my honor to meet you.*Bows*

Gah my eye!

*holds his eye with both hands*

*Backs slowly away from Laharl as he seems to be pushing Kitti's buttons deliberately* I sure don't want to be caught in her crossfire. I have a healthy dose of admiration, respect and fear for the staff and admins.

I see you're capable of handling yourself Nauki. You shouldn't let Laharl go around doing whatever he wants or the power will go to his head. I've seen it happen before.

Har Har...Laharl hold no power over me....
Thank you for the Fair warning ^^ it will be heeded.

*puts on an eyepatch*

Heh heh now i look cooler!

*wanders off*

You don't like fish?! >=|

Well then, goodbye to you, lady!