While Waiting for WildStar

R

ruff1298

Original poster
So the game I'm following and its Roleplay community has dried up in information and activity, and I'm desperate to get my fix of roleplaying and cure my boredom. So, I decided to join this community.

I look forward to meeting and RP'ing with you all.

What do you prefer to be called?

Ruff, Ruffles, or Ruffles Arcturus Gareth. A friend of mine calls me "Wuff," or "Wuffy Wuff" and you are free to use it, too. (I like how it sounds.)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Biologically male, mentally female.

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Been RP'ing for less than a year. Have mostly gotten out of the awkward "trying too hard" stage, now want to experience and a larger and more diverse community and RP.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?

Both are perfectly fine. Flow of plot, really.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?

No.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Bruno Mars -- When I Was Your Man

Edit: Can someone please enlighten me: what is "See Plot," or really, just run me down on the various prefixes to thread titles?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku, Ruff, nice to meet you!

"See plot means that the role play is still accepting characters "See plot for joining". usually if you click on the game and view the first post, there will be a link to the ooc section where you can 'see plot' and join the game : )

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any other questions about the site.

Awesome, thank you. Also, yikes, that Animal Crossing fic. Second creepy avatar I've run into today!

Welcome to Iwaku. Insanity isn't a requirement for joining, but it certainly helps.

Anyway, glad to have you on board. I don't have a fancy-dandy staff position, and I'm no veteran, but drop me a line if you want to RP or chat.