Which would you rather?

Would you rather take a bus full of people or a bus full of spiders?

• Total voters

Astaroth

[*screaming into the void intensifies*]
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
Would you rather take a.) a bus full of people or b.) a bus full of spiders?

The bus full of spiders is being used as public transportation just the same as the bus full of people, only instead of people it is spiders. They are just trying to get home or to work at their spider jobs.

Please discuss/explain.

Sir pls.

Obviously I don't want either one.

• Haha
Reactions: XIII
Both are fine since I am not afraid of either one. One is good meets and the other is good meats!

Both are fine since I am not afraid of either one. One is good meets and the other is good meats!
Sir, please do not eat the passengers.

• Haha
Reactions: Monbon
I am currently living in a state chock full of black widows, so I imagine the bus would be full of those, and I simply cant have that. Also I don't mind people but it depends on the mood im in

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Astaroth
I hate you for this question, just so you know. I also hate you for linking this poll where I could easily see it. IF I HAD TO CHOOSE, I'd choose people because you're out of your rabid ass mind if you think I'm getting on a bus full of heckin' spiders. But I'd rather not be on a bus full of either, thank you very much.

• Haha
Reactions: XIII and Astaroth
Whatever I had to say doesn't matter, this response wins.

• Haha
Reactions: XIII
Oh now, this is a really fun nightmare to ponder on, hmmm... *Has both arachnophobia and anthropophobia* .....

Think I'd pick the spiders. Even if they decide to go darkside and try to eat me or scare me or something, I'll find that significantly less horrifying than the bus of humans.

Spiders.

I've only ever been bitten by a spider once. People though? Hurt waaay too many times by 'em. And they set my anxiety off way more.

It depends on what you mean by full and what is meant by take.

If it's a human sized bus that's densely packed (floor to ceiling) with spiders and I'm supposed to ride in it, no.
Same with if the bus is densely packed with people - I'll take the next one.

If it's a bus scaled down for spiders and it's full in the sense that all the seats are taken, and I can grab with the bus with my hand to lift it and take them where they need they need to go quicker, second option.

• Haha
Reactions: Diana
Either would be fine most days and other days neither would be ideal. Bit case-by-case. However, I favour the spiders because while it is very easy to find a bus with people-passengers it is hardly common to find a bus of spider-passengers, and I think that would be a very unique experience to have. Spiders are neat to look at, too, and I am endeared by the idea of their spider lives and jobs.

• Love
People. 100%. Despite being a massive introvert, I love being in crowded places, bc you can blend in, ppl watch, and enjoy the ambiance. No one's gonna talk to you on a jam packed crowded bus. This ain't no tiny town where you awkwardly meet your ex on an empty bus.

Plus spiders scare the crap outta me instinctively.

I'd take the spiders between that and a bus full of ppl from my high school class, though...

• Haha
Spiders. At least if they're poisonous and bite me, I can finally die without having to do it myself.

Plus people suck.

People. 100%. Despite being a massive introvert, I love being in crowded places, bc you can blend in, ppl watch, and enjoy the ambiance. No one's gonna talk to you on a jam packed crowded bus. This ain't no tiny town where you awkwardly meet your ex on an empty bus.

Plus spiders scare the crap outta me instinctively.

I'd take the spiders between that and a bus full of ppl from my high school class, though...
You have way more guts than I do. I love people watching as much as the next person, as well as giving them backstories in my head, but I don't trust people as far as I can throw them... and with my back I shouldn't be throwing anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: firejay1
What, just... one spider per seat? Sitting around taking the bus like normal? Then either option seems reasonable I guess.

People. I'd be going to jail for a ton of spider murders if you stuck me on that bus with spiders. I can't stand them and the thought of them being either human sized spiders or normal spiders but FILLING the bus is horrifying.

People. I'd be going to jail for a ton of spider murders if you stuck me on that bus with spiders. I can't stand them and the thought of them being either human sized spiders or normal spiders but FILLING the bus is horrifying.
Yknow, I really don't think anyone would send you to jail for murdering spiders. XD

Yknow, I really don't think anyone would send you to jail for murdering spiders. XD
But what if in this reality it says they're like going to work and stuff. Which implies they have an established economy in our world, whichhhhh implies the have some basic rights of they can work and shit. >~> so in this hypothetical there could be consequences for murdering law abiding spiders