• Left 4 Dead 2

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Dragon Age: Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

TheNeverThere

Original poster
So, if you could have one, and just one video game from the followin 3, which would it be, and why?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and Dragon Age: Origins

I would go with L4D2, personally. Hectic multiplayer zombie fun with frying pans and chainsaws? They'd have to pry my fingers from the keyboard with a crowbar.

More to the point, the first Left 4 Dead has perhaps some of the most brilliantly complex multiplayer gaming I've ever seen, and thanks to the addition of new monsters, new weapons, new addons, new game modes, new levels, and a slightly jacked-up difficulty level that addresses the exploits of the original, Left 4 Dead 2 looks to be an amazing success.

You try to make me decide between MW2 and DAO?

I mean, it's not like I can play either of them with my shitty computer but fuck you, I take both, because they're great.

And i've never had a thing for L4D anyway.

considering that the australian classification board raped L4D2 and the australian version is shithouse, i choose modern warfare 2.

i love shooting enemy killstreak reweards outta the sky.

if i was ever good enough to earn one myself it'd piss me off, so i like to spread the frustration 8)

that said, im off to see if i can rent l4d2 for a bit, further check my suspicions/.

I cant plat the game to save my life, but I love to watch it. Its like a movie!

I would go for DAO in a heartbeat. Sorry, Modern Warfare, but you can go eat a bullet.

Silent Hill.

:|

You mean the game where monsters can kill you by tapping you in the shoe repeatedly? Not a chance, Asmo-man.

Asmo actually thinks there's symbolism in the games and everything.

Obviously he didn't play 3.

While I think it needs to get some tweaks still for the versus aspect, Left 4 Dead 2. MW2 is on my "To Play" list.