Which Video Game Reigns Supreme?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TheNeverThere, Nov 17, 2009.

?

Which one would you choose?

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Left 4 Dead 2

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Dragon Age: Origins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So, if you could have one, and just one video game from the followin 3, which would it be, and why?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and Dragon Age: Origins

2. Name:
    Sex: Male, female, or androgynous.
    Race
    SubRace: If there is a subrace, put it in here. Like if your a fae or a ghost, you'll have a subrace if you choose.
    Clique: What school clique do you belong to?

Origin: Takes place in Japan but you can be from other countries if you choose.
    Languages: Main language every one is gonna speak is English but if you know any other languages, put it here
    Orientation: What is your sexual preference?
    Occupation: Do you have a job outside of school. You must be at least 15 to have a job in this world
    Relationships: Do you have any relationships with any other characters whether it be friendship, dating, enemies, rivals. You can also put any family with other character or just family in general

Personality/Background
    Appearance: You can post a picture or describe your character

Schedule: What classes does your character take?

If we get a lot of members, I might make a teacher creation as well but for now, I want students.

3. Yah I figured since this is kind of a big universe I would do it in a clan but yeah Im happy to have any one join. No invite necessary. I just created so you two are the only ones people so far. Welcome!

4. considering that the australian classification board raped L4D2 and the australian version is shithouse, i choose modern warfare 2.

i love shooting enemy killstreak reweards outta the sky.

if i was ever good enough to earn one myself it'd piss me off, so i like to spread the frustration 8)

that said, im off to see if i can rent l4d2 for a bit, further check my suspicions/.

5. I cant plat the game to save my life, but I love to watch it. Its like a movie!

6. I would go for DAO in a heartbeat. Sorry, Modern Warfare, but you can go eat a bullet.

7. Silent Hill.

:|

8. You mean the game where monsters can kill you by tapping you in the shoe repeatedly? Not a chance, Asmo-man.

9. Asmo actually thinks there's symbolism in the games and everything.

Obviously he didn't play 3.

10. While I think it needs to get some tweaks still for the versus aspect, Left 4 Dead 2. MW2 is on my "To Play" list.