Which Three Books?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be creative, engineer your own self-worshipping mythos!

If you were to be successful at indoctrinating them anyway, why not tailor the details to your liking?
That's just the thing though, if I'm doing it the ways of old none of them should be able to read.
So really I just flash the Bible to say "This looks Holy! It says I require 72 people really good at sex".

D: This is really hard. Not only am I torn between practicality and desire but there are so many books in the world and three is such a small number....

But, after much deliberation I've decided to go with books I'd want to read. Mostly because, I know I wouldn't ever read a survival manual.
  1. Wizard's First Rule- Terry Goodkind
  2. The Night Circus- Erin Morgenstern
  3. Harpy Thyme- Piers Anthony

It really wasn't easy to pick just three.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
1. My e-reader + solar charger mwahaha hundreds of books! >:3
2. Survival book
3. Book o' Kindling.

Honestly, if the first isnt an option, a Dresden Files omnibus by Jim Butcher or the Godspeaker omnibus by Karen Miller

1. My e-reader + solar charger mwahaha hundreds of books! >:3
2. Survival book
3. Book o' Kindling.

Honestly, if the first isnt an option, a Dresden Files omnibus by Jim Butcher or the Godspeaker omnibus by Karen Miller
Hmm I think the first is a valid option :P Since it is a single object.

• Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. It has sentimental value to me.
  • Lord of the Rings 3 in 1 trilogy book, yeah, I also have one and that would be a nice way to pass the time.
  • A book on survival since I pretty much suck at it otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.