Which song are you obsessing over right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorick

Magnificent Bastard
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
We all get those songs that we just can't stop listening to for a few days, or a week, or a month or more in extreme cases. Sometimes they aren't even good songs, but fuck they're catchy. If you have a song playing on repeat or running through your head all damn day, I wanna know what it is because I'm nosy and this is a thinly veiled attempt to find new music to listen to. Go.

This is the song I've been playing over and over for the past week:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart

Been thinkin' about a certain Legend of Renalta villain a lot lately, this song gets stuck in my head as a result.

For me it's always just music I listen to recently... And then it always goes away after a few we...

No, wait. There is one exception to the rule.

I catch myself drumming this to myself all the time...
It's reached the point where it's now I naturally knock on people's doors, or tap on anything to get a persons attention.

My husband and I have been listening to this one several times a day lately:

This song, though it's not a very new one... discovered it recently and have listened to it too many times :D

Fight Song by Marilyn Manson
Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz
Song 2 by Blur and The Trooper by Iron Maiden :D

Send all the help.

THIS IS DIRECTLY BECAUSE OF YOU @Jorick

I pretty much have that whole album on repeat right now. >:[ She brings me back to my teenage dark dina feels and I love it.

Reactions: Jorick
This song with this video. <3

And this. Such pretty music.

Status
Not open for further replies.