October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
WHICH SAINT ARE YOU?

Take this quiz to find out!

click H E R E click
for
QUIZ

Post results. This is honestly the most fun you'll have all day! I guarantee it.

I suck at this Roleplay. I'm having a hard time getting into the mindset of a devout Catholic.

Oh Ocha you're so special and edgy.

Your saint is Martin de Porres.

Martin de Porres
1579–1639
Feast day: November 3
Canonized in 1962
Martin de Porres is the patron saint of social justice and race relations.

St. Martin de Porres was a Dominican brother in Lima, Peru. Trained as a physician, he possessed gifts of healing and turned his monastery into a dispensary. Martin helped hundreds of Lima’s poor and sick with medicine or miracles. He was generous to the poor, feeding hundreds of people at the monastery each day and founding an orphanage for the street children of the city. Once he provided dowries for twenty-seven poor young women who could not have married without his aid.

Despite his numerous good works and special healing powers, Martin preferred to remain inconspicuous. Such humility and charity were the hallmarks of Martin’s life.

Martin de Porres was both a contemplative and an activist, setting us an example of balancing prayer and social action. Martin devoted most of his day to serving others. Much of the night he sacrificed sleep to worship the Lord before a crucifix. Few of us are called to duplicate the saint exactly. But all of us should imitate him by building both prayer and social action into our busy lives. And in our own small ways, keeping them in balance as Martin did.

Other saints whose stories may interest you: Elizabeth of Hungary, Rose of Lima, Solanus Casey

Hahaha bitches I'm Malcolm X with a halo!

Martin de Porres
1579–1639
Canonized in 1962
St. Martin de Porres was a Dominican brother in Lima, Peru. Trained as a physician, he possessed gifts of healing and turned his monastery into a dispensary. Martin helped hundreds of Lima’s poor and sick with medicine or miracles. He was generous to the poor, feeding hundreds of people at the monastery each day and founding an orphanage for the street children of the city. Once he provided dowries for twenty-seven poor young women who could not have married without his aid.
Despite his numerous good works and special healing powers, Martin preferred to remain inconspicuous. Such humility and charity were the hallmarks of Martin’s life.
Martin de Porres was both a contemplative and an activist, setting us an example of balancing prayer and social action. Martin devoted most of his day to serving others. Much of the night he sacrificed sleep to worship the Lord before a crucifix. Few of us are called to duplicate the saint exactly. But all of us should imitate him by building both prayer and social action into our busy lives. And in our own small ways, keeping them in balance as Martin did.
Other saints whose stories may interest you: Elizabeth of Hungary, Rose of Lima, Solanus Casey

Hey, It's that saint that I am!

Your saint is Anthony of Padua.

Anthony of Padua
1195–1231
Feast day: June 13
Canonized in 1232
Anthony is the patron saint of lost articles.
Everywhere Anthony of Padua spoke, he generated spiritual renewal. Anthony could be considered the “Billy Graham” of the thirteenth century. Thousands turned out to hear him speak. Despite his awesome speaking abilities, St. Anthony was physically unimpressive and reticent in his personal life. This combination of opposing attributes is intriguing. Before he was discovered as a great speaker, Anthony served in the kitchen at St. Paul’s monastery in Forli, Italy.
Many people pray to Anthony to recover lost items. Perhaps the practice stems from the occasion when a young friar stole one of Anthony’s valuable manuscripts. Anthony prayed for its return, and a menacing vision stopped the fleeing youth who immediately returned it to the saint.
Poverty is true riches. So precious is poverty that God’s Only-Begotten Son came on earth in search of it. In heaven he had superabundance of all goods. Nothing was lacking there but poverty.
—Anthony of Padua

Other saints whose stories may interest you: John Chrysostom, Thomas Aquinas, Bridget of Sweden

Your saint is Catherine of Siena.

Catherine of Siena
1347–1380
Feast day: April 29
Canonized in 1461
Catherine of Siena is the patron saint of Italy and nursing services.

Catherine of Siena was a peacemaker. By prayer and personal diplomacy, she labored to make peace between popes and Italian city-states. She sought peace for the Church by influencing the pope to return from Avignon to Rome.
Catherine sacrificed her life for the care of souls. She and her followers lived in poverty, providing food for Siena’s poor. She evangelized the whole town. Through her intercession, belligerent inmates in the jails repented. She confronted local crime bosses, causing them to transform their lives.
God: I have placed you in the midst of your fellows that you may do to them what you cannot do to me, that is to say that you may love your neighbor freely without expecting any return from him, and what you do to him I count as done to me.
—Catherine of Siena

Interesting.

Your saint is Anthony of Padua.
Anthony of Padua
1195–1231
Feast day: June 13
Canonized in 1232
Anthony is the patron saint of lost articles.
Everywhere Anthony of Padua spoke, he generated spiritual renewal. Anthony could be considered the “Billy Graham” of the thirteenth century. Thousands turned out to hear him speak. Despite his awesome speaking abilities, St. Anthony was physically unimpressive and reticent in his personal life. This combination of opposing attributes is intriguing. Before he was discovered as a great speaker, Anthony served in the kitchen at St. Paul’s monastery in Forli, Italy.

Many people pray to Anthony to recover lost items. Perhaps the practice stems from the occasion when a young friar stole one of Anthony’s valuable manuscripts. Anthony prayed for its return, and a menacing vision stopped the fleeing youth who immediately returned it to the saint.

Poverty is true riches. So precious is poverty that God’s Only-Begotten Son came on earth in search of it. In heaven he had superabundance of all goods. Nothing was lacking there but poverty.
—Anthony of Padua

Your saint is Thérèse of Lisieux.

Thérèse of Lisieux
1873–1897
Feast day: October 1
Canonized in 1925
Thérèse of Lisieux is the patron saint of foreign missions, France, and outreach to Russia.
From obscurity as a young, idealistic Carmelite, Thérèse of Lisieux has emerged as one of the best-loved saints. Her simplicity attracts us because she puts holiness within our reach. From her childhood, Thérèse aspired to become a missionary and a martyr. It soon became clear to her, however, that neither option was open to a cloistered nun.
Thérèse learned to do the loving thing in every situation, which she discovered was the fuel that fired the faith of martyrs and saints. That was the secret of her “little way” of perfection that has captivated our hearts.
Great deeds are forbidden me. I cannot preach the Gospel nor shed my blood—but what does it matter? My brothers toil instead of me and I, a little child, keep close by the throne of God and I love for those who fight. Love proves itself by deeds.
—Thérèse of Lisieux

Other saints whose stories may interest you: Aelred of Rievaulx, Seraphim of Sarov, Clare of Assisi

.... Ew

<tbody>
</tbody>

I am totally the most christian saint ever.

Maximilian Kolbe
1894–1941
Feast day: August 14
Canonized in 1982
Maximilian Kolbe is the patron saint of drug addicts.
As a young Franciscan, Maximilian Kolbe conceived of himself as a “knight” of Mary. He saw his mission as fighting at her side to reverse the dark tides that were engulfing the world. Maximilian was a communications genius, founding a widely circulated magazine and his City of the Immaculate, a state-of-the-art media complex with a printing press, a radio station, a college and an airfield. Kolbe suffered from chronic tuberculosis, which slowed him down, but never stopped him.
Kolbe was an outspoken critic of the Nazis. So in 1939, they turned the City of the Immaculate into a concentration camp and arrested him. His spirit never flagged during the months before his death at Auschwitz, and he gave other prisoners hope.
God’s justice will prevail, and all will plainly see it, so there is no reason to despair.
—Maximilian Kolbe

Theres no villains in this game, you suck octo >=(

BUT FINE WHATEVER

Martin de Porres
1579–1639
Canonized in 1962

Thérèse of Lisieux
1873–1897
Feast day: October 1
Canonized in 1925
Thérèse of Lisieux is the patron saint of foreign missions, France, and outreach to Russia.
From obscurity as a young, idealistic Carmelite, Thérèse of Lisieux has emerged as one of the best-loved saints. Her simplicity attracts us because she puts holiness within our reach. From her childhood, Thérèse aspired to become a missionary and a martyr. It soon became clear to her, however, that neither option was open to a cloistered nun.
Thérèse learned to do the loving thing in every situation, which she discovered was the fuel that fired the faith of martyrs and saints. That was the secret of her “little way” of perfection that has captivated our hearts.
Great deeds are forbidden me. I cannot preach the Gospel nor shed my blood—but what does it matter? My brothers toil instead of me and I, a little child, keep close by the throne of God and I love for those who fight. Love proves itself by deeds.
—Thérèse of Lisieux

Other saints whose stories may interest you: Aelred of Rievaulx, Seraphim of Sarov, Clare of Assisi

Martin de Porres
1579–1639
Canonized in 1962

Your saint is Maximilian Kolbe.

Maximilian Kolbe
1894–1941
Feast day: August 14
Canonized in 1982
Maximilian Kolbe is the patron saint of drug addicts. :curious:

As a young Franciscan, Maximilian Kolbe conceived of himself as a “knight” of Mary. He saw his mission as fighting at her side to reverse the dark tides that were engulfing the world. Maximilian was a communications genius, founding a widely circulated magazine and his City of the Immaculate, a state-of-the-art media complex with a printing press, a radio station, a college and an airfield. Kolbe suffered from chronic tuberculosis, which slowed him down, but never stopped him.

Kolbe was an outspoken critic of the Nazis. So in 1939, they turned the City of the Immaculate into a concentration camp and arrested him. His spirit never flagged during the months before his death at Auschwitz, and he gave other prisoners hope.:quiet:

God’s justice will prevail, and all will plainly see it, so there is no reason to despair.:thirsty:
—Maximilian Kolbe

Saints of Drug Addicts are the coolest (๑•ิ﹏•ั๑)