Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Neptune

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pluto

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
K

Kitti

This is high effort content and I have been mainlining Sailor Moon.
TELL ME

I am Sailor Pluto because I am everyone's mom, but also I wanna stay in my place outside of time and not have to deal with everyone's nonsense. 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Definitely Mars, because I don't take no shit.

I AM MERCURY!

btw I love that netflix has Sailor Moon Crystal right now!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I feel like I probably match best with Saturn. Normal Saturn, not evil Saturn... probably.

I'm Sailor Moon, not because I think I'm important but rather that I am a bit loud, a bit of a crybaby, I love food, and I tend to end up being the lead. I'm dependable and the kinda friend most friends want....I think? I could probably fit others. But that's just my opinion. I used to feel close to Jupiter because she was kick butt but I dunno, I'm not quite as lovesick as she gets XD I never look back at past relationships and think "Oh if only so and so would come back"

Definitely like to think Sailor Jupiter here! She is my idol, and I strive to be like her. While I am not physically strong like she is (I have a bad back I can't afford to get aid for), I absolutely have her immense courage when it comes to defending those I care about! I like plants, and gardening is something I am trying to get into (I am terrible at it). I love how she never gives up either, like, ugh she is the best. The only thing she likes that I can't stand is cooking! I've been told I am good at it, but oh my gosh I just cant. lol