Which Pokemon Are You? Quiz!

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
It's actually quite the nice little quiz..
By little, I mean not little in length. It's fairly thorough.
Enjoy~
I gots Dragonair:
1359477563_1639_full.jpeg
Like the Pokemon Dragonair, you are very introverted, insightful, and self-aware. Your powers of observation and remarkable, and you are skilled at reading people. Totally aware of your own feelings, there are times when you feel as though you are riding an emotional roller coaster, and you tend to be sensitive. You are also excellent at reading other people, and there’s no much that happens that escapes your notice. Despite all this, however, you must be careful not to let this constant stream of information overwhelm your senses. You must learn to pace yourself, and take small breaks throughout the day to be alone and recharge your batteries. These skills can also cause some to become shy and anxious.
[Positive traits: sensitive, observant, self-aware.]
[Negative traits: anxious, self-conscious.]

Interesting . . .

1359477550_3597_full.png

Like Deoxys, the Pokemon named for DNA, you are highly intelligent and extremely knowledgeable. You work very hard in school to achieve the high grades that you covet. Although you do well in school, your social life suffers for it - you don't have many friends and tend to be a little on the antisocial side. But this doesn't necessarily bother you - academic interests and the pursuit of knowledge is much more important and interesting to you. Be careful not to let it become your life, though - everybody needs social interaction sometimes.
[Positive traits: intelligent, hard-working.]
[Negative traits: anti-social.]

Reactions: Stacisaur
MY TURN!

YOU ARE....SPIRITOMB! (wut?)

1359477721_7779_full.png

Like the Pokemon Spiritomb, you're a bit of an oddity. Your likes, interests, and hobbies are weird and different, and you yourself are truly unique (unlike most other people). You are both admired and teased for your eccentricities. The good thing about this is that you have a genuine talent for thinking outside the box and a powerful creative streak that could be applied to any field of study that you want to go into. The only problem is that your eccentricity is something that many people don't understand, so you can end up getting teased, insulted, or harassed at times. Some people with this personality type take it in stride, but others internalize it and become self-depreciating and socially anxious. Take care not to become that second type, and learn to appreciate your uniqueness.
[Positive traits: unique, interesting, pioneering, creative.]
[Negative traits: anxious, self-depreciating.]
[Career path: anything that involves creativity - writing, the arts, the film industry, etc.]

Phhhh....HOW ARE THESE THINGS SO ACCURATE?

I'm Dragonair too.

Why do these things always ask your favourite colour? I like green, I am not an environmentalist, nor am I an animal lover, outdoorsy person, or a physically active person.

Aw man I'm generic >:| I got Pikachu and here's what it said:

"Like Pikachu, you are extremely popular and have many friends and acquaintances. You are friendly, well-liked, outgoing, and can get along with almost everybody you meet. The one thing you can tolerate in other people is constant pessimism, though you will still be there for someone if they're unhappy. Though you're a generally happy and outgoing person, there are times when you feel depressed, and when this happens, you have a bad tendency to keep it in and not share with anybody, either because you don't know how to talk about it, or because you don't want to be a burden on anybody else. Don't forget that everybody needs somebody to be there for them, and you're not being a burden to anyone by asking for help sometimes.
[Positive traits: popular, outgoing, friendly.]
[Negative traits: fails to ask for help when needed.]
[Career paths: teacher, professor, doctor - anything where you can interact with people.]"

I think Bee is fabulous. Anyway, here's me:

1359477628_3970_full.jpeg

Like Munna, known as "the Dream Eater" Pokemon, you are a dreamer. You are constantly thinking of new ideas, assisted by your excellent memory. You tend to remember people, places, and events very well, and this gift for memory recall can make you a talented and imaginative poet, artist, or lyricist. You often apply your skills for creativity into your school work, which can earn you high grades - but only if you take your head out of the clouds long enough to focus on the here and now. You also have a tendency to become lost in fantasy because your fantasy world is much more appealing to you than the real world - the world where you have duties, responsibilities, and boring tasks to complete. You need to learn to push through unpleasant jobs to get what you want.
[Positive traits: creative, ambitious.]
[Negative traits: gets bored easily.]

Omg, no... This is too creepy! I didn't expect it to be so accurate!

1359477550_3597_full.png

Like Deoxys, the Pokemon named for DNA, you are highly intelligent and extremely knowledgeable. You work very hard in school to achieve the high grades that you covet. Although you do well in school, your social life suffers for it - you don't have many friends and tend to be a little on the antisocial side. But this doesn't necessarily bother you - academic interests and the pursuit of knowledge is much more important and interesting to you. Be careful not to let it become your life, though - everybody needs social interaction sometimes.
[Career paths: scientist, mathematician, law.]

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
I love my result because technically, I am an Umbreon named Fluffy here on Iwaku. lol <3

1359477681_9959_full.png

Umbreon, one of the only pure Dark type Pokemon in the game, represents your personality best. And like Umbreon, you are dark - you tend to have violent, uncontrollable mood swings, and are often depressed. On the plus side, because of your instability of mood, you also tend to be extremely creative, observant, and insightful. You have a deep, intuitive understanding of human behavior.
[Positive traits: creative, sensitive, insightful.]
[Negative traits: moody.]

Fluffwife, do you want to make crazy psychic/dark babehs? >:3

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Same as Kitti.

1359477550_3597_full.png

[Career paths: scientist, mathematician, law.]

Except I disagree with needing social interaction - with real life people, anyway. I'd rather not interact with them at all.

I got Darmanitan, feel a little disgusted.
1359477534_9198_full.png
"Like Darmanitan, you have a duality of personality: lively on one side, wise on the other. This duality is particularly helpful during social interactions: your wisdom and insight into human behavior helps you to be able to analyze people and their behaviors, like Darmanitan's Zen Mode; and your lively side makesyou social and friendly."
I didn't know Darmanitan was bipolar, but, hey, it fits me, I am.

Fluffwife, do you want to make crazy psychic/dark babehs? >:3

I'll be waiting in your cupboards. Deoxys is legendary too, so those would be some badass babies!

You are... MESPRIT!

1359477619_8365_full.png

Like Mesprit, you are very sensitive and highly attuned to the needs of others. You are so good at reading people that sometimes it feels as if you're a sponge for other peoples' emotions. At times, this constant flow of information can make you feel overwhelmed, and you need to make sure that you get enough alone time for you to be able to function properly. You have a bad tendency to take on the problems of others, and because of this, you often lose yourself and neglect your own needs.

[Positive traits: empathetic, compassionate.]
[Negative traits: self-neglectful.]
[Career paths: psychology, medicine, any job working with children.]

A lot of it is true, especially the creative and gets bored easily part, but I can't remember anything. xD I have the worst memory in the world :bsmile:

Like Munna, known as "the Dream Eater" Pokemon, you are a dreamer. You are constantly thinking of new ideas, assisted by your excellent memory. You tend to remember people, places, and events very well, and this gift for memory recall can make you a talented and imaginative poet, artist, or lyricist. You often apply your skills for creativity into your school work, which can earn you high grades - but only if you take your head out of the clouds long enough to focus on the here and now. You also have a tendency to become lost in fantasy because your fantasy world is much more appealing to you than the real world - the world where you have duties, responsibilities, and boring tasks to complete. You need to learn to push through unpleasant jobs to get what you want.

Me and LuluRS got the same one, which is nice. I guess. Mesprit.

Like Mesprit, you are very sensitive and highly attuned to the needs of others. You are so good at reading people that sometimes it feels as if you're a sponge for other peoples' emotions. At times, this constant flow of information can make you feel overwhelmed, and you need to make sure that you get enough alone time for you to be able to function properly. You have a bad tendency to take on the problems of others, and because of this, you often lose yourself and neglect your own needs.

I also got Deoxys...

Honestly though, I think that Dragonair fits me more.

I got Mesprit!

[Positive traits: empathetic, compassionate.]
[Negative traits: self-neglectful.]
[Career paths: psychology, medicine, any job working with children.]

So true. It's weird though because I'm actually working on getting my Psych degree.
.]

Yup this sounds pretty much like me.

I got Chansey: You are naturally caring and tend to be compassionate and helpful. You often end up in the role of the caregiver to your friends, your family, and even to strangers, who recognize your natural kindness. You have a tendency to neglect your own needs in favor of helping those around you - which is a problem, as you have your own problems too, and sometimes need someone to be there for you in return. Be careful not to let people take advantage of you. [Positive traits: kind, compassionate, good listener.] [Negative traits: self-neglectful, prone to anxiety.] [Career paths: doctor, nurse, teacher, professor.]
>.> Stupidly accurate so much so I plan to be a teacher... Get out of my head quiz lul.