Which One are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a thing with your pic.

QuWvrHM.jpg
Lol that was industrious of you!

Reactions: Greenie
My friends and I have decided I am either a bowerbird or a great blue heron. I have bowerbird tendencies, but the build of a heron.*nods*

My friends and I have decided I am either a bowerbird or a great blue heron. I have bowerbird tendencies, but the build of a heron.*nods*
I heard about bowerbirds before :D The birdies that pretty up and decorate their homes to attract mates.

Reactions: Shiri
I dunno, dog? I get really heartbroken when I find out people I like don't really like me, I'm super loyal to the people I like, and I'm a big people-pleaser, but I can and will snap at people if I think they deserve it. I've also kind of got a weird mix of an alpha male complex and a habit of rolling over for literally anyone whom I perceive as above me (which is 50% of people my age, lmao).

Not that I'm a goddamn DISGUSTING FURRY or anything though.

Panda bear. I can relate to their solitary nature, sensitivity, and gentle strength. The peacefulness they symbolize is something that's always inspired me, as my anxieties always threaten to throw me off balance. Their cuteness, too. For some reason, people think I'm adorable. :I "Andi Panda" is a nickname that stuck with me since I was a tot, and my husband's main pet name for me is "Panda."

• Love

I read this as POWERBIRD at first and was for a fleeting moment totally pumped.

You let me down. Boooooo

I may have a slight obsession with blue colored things. *innocent whistling*

*EIFEL 65 INTENSIFIES*

I dunno, dog? I get really heartbroken when I find out people I like don't really like me, I'm super loyal to the people I like, and I'm a big people-pleaser, but I can and will snap at people if I think they deserve it. I've also kind of got a weird mix of an alpha male complex and a habit of rolling over for literally anyone whom I perceive as above me (which is 50% of people my age, lmao).

Not that I'm a goddamn DISGUSTING FURRY or anything though.

Hey. Hey. Heeeey.

You're my disgusting furry.

Also, changing my vote to a magpie or raven. Every time I see them, I'm pretty much like "Hey, I collect shiny useless shit", "Man, you guys love snacking.", "Did you just drop a stick on that guy's head and laugh? You rascals!" And so on, for eternity.

They also have horrible singing voices and I have that in spades.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
If I were an animal, I'd probably be something loving and adorable, but also a bit flighty when it comes to handling difficult problems. So clearly I'd be a McDonalds Happy Meal rabbit.

191.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Greenie
If I were an animal, I'd probably be something loving and adorable, but also a bit flighty when it comes to handling difficult problems. So clearly I'd be a McDonalds Happy Meal rabbit.

191.jpg
You're going to kill me with that pic.

*starts to melt due to cuteness overdose*

I identify as the humble Mantis Shrimp, the most badass, funkadelic looking creature in the world.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.