5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
I have a friend who likes to identify as a dog. A little weird, though slightly endearing I guess. ^_^

That did bring the thought to my mind however. Which animal do you relate to most? Or, in simpler terms, if you were an animal, what would you most likely be?​

No plant option? #twiggered

On a slightly more serious note, is there an animal that has a tendency of over-analyzing everything to the existential?

Ok, completely serious this time. Uuh. Turtle, I guess? I really am not the fastest or physically capable guy, and even if I'm not, people consider me to be one of the smartest around. Plus I am theoretically rather persistant. Gotta count for something, yes?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Grothnor
I'd be the coolest cat on the block. Filch cuddles, score mice, spray the homes of plebs, and sniff 'nip into an early grave.

Jk. I'd be a sloth. Or a koala. They dumb as rocks.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
No plant option? #twiggered

This might just be the greatest pun I've ever come up with, people.

But, to not derail: Fly. I am randomly around various places, see much yet interpret and remember little, and I am happy with little as well.

I think I'm a puppy.

I certainly do act like one sometimes... lol

I identify as a motherfucking unicorn though :unicorn:

• Bucket of Rainbows
I think I'm a puppy.
Same here. I absolutely adore cats, but I tend to act like an overexcited puppy for the most part, at least around my friends. I swear if I had a tail it'd be wagging every time I heard a kind word.

Same here. I absolutely adore cats, but I tend to act like an overexcited puppy for the most part, at least around my friends. I swear if I had a tail it'd be wagging every time I heard a kind word.
hahaha so true. I'm so excitable xD

• Love
This is animal me, just chilling.

Bear-GIF.gif

• Love
Reactions: Dervish and Greenie
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
Ya know... I saw this on mobile XD All I noticed was the incredibly cute bear.

DRAGON

wait a second.....

I think everyone would agree that I am a cat. I even hate water XD And have cat hoodies with ears >>

As much as I want to say a sloth, probably a bear.

Spend most of my life alone, doing my own thing, not giving a crap about what I eat, sleeping most of winter away, and being huge and scurry to have no natural predators sounds like it suits me way too well.

• Love
Darn I'm wishing I made a poll now ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.