Which One are You?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Greenie, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a friend who likes to identify as a dog. A little weird, though slightly endearing I guess. ^_^

That did bring the thought to my mind however. Which animal do you relate to most? Or, in simpler terms, if you were an animal, what would you most likely be?​

2. No plant option? #twiggered

On a slightly more serious note, is there an animal that has a tendency of over-analyzing everything to the existential?

Ok, completely serious this time. Uuh. Turtle, I guess? I really am not the fastest or physically capable guy, and even if I'm not, people consider me to be one of the smartest around. Plus I am theoretically rather persistant. Gotta count for something, yes?

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 2
    • Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  3. MEOWCATS. :3

• Love Love x 2
  4. At times like this I wish more than one rating could be given. *sends buckets of rainbows*

5. I'd be the coolest cat on the block. Filch cuddles, score mice, spray the homes of plebs, and sniff 'nip into an early grave.

Jk. I'd be a sloth. Or a koala. They dumb as rocks.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Pretty sure it's painfully obvious by now.

• Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1

7. This might just be the greatest pun I've ever come up with, people.

But, to not derail: Fly. I am randomly around various places, see much yet interpret and remember little, and I am happy with little as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I think I'm a puppy.

I certainly do act like one sometimes... lol

I identify as a motherfucking unicorn though :unicorn:

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  9. Same here. I absolutely adore cats, but I tend to act like an overexcited puppy for the most part, at least around my friends. I swear if I had a tail it'd be wagging every time I heard a kind word.

10. hahaha so true. I'm so excitable xD

• Love Love x 1
  11. This is animal me, just chilling.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Airing your balls all day, everyday

13. It's a display of dominance. Gotta keep all the other animal punks in line.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  14. I would be a bat.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ya know... I saw this on mobile XD All I noticed was the incredibly cute bear.

16. DRAGON

wait a second.....

17. I think everyone would agree that I am a cat. I even hate water XD And have cat hoodies with ears >>

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. As much as I want to say a sloth, probably a bear.

Spend most of my life alone, doing my own thing, not giving a crap about what I eat, sleeping most of winter away, and being huge and scurry to have no natural predators sounds like it suits me way too well.

• Love Love x 1
  19. Darn I'm wishing I made a poll now ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.