Which Fantasy Race Are YOU?

K

Kitti

Original poster
[size=+1]THIS QUIZ
That's right, it's time for a fun personality quiz that I in no way promise accuracy or anything resembling coherency from.

Warning: if you think that being told you are a dragon will inspire you into risky stunts such as eating others, trying to fly, or attempting to sleep on piles of money, please do not take this quiz.
[/size]

Apparently I'm a vampire. Should I be worried? XD

(Btw., I had no idea Quizilla still exists o.O)

I got drow... Pretty sure it tried to factor my affinity for dark colors and tattoos with drinking and came up with this. So.

I am a wood elf :D

I am a half-elf, hated by humans and elves alike, living with my own group. That seems oddly fitting.

You're a Faerie!! Small and delicate.. and can be rather nasty as well... You love to play games on the big folk... Magic is your favourite way of tricking people... And sometimes.. when they aren't looking, you remove that very important letter from their pocket.

Noooooo idea how I got this.

Dwarf. I'm certainly not surprised on the account of me being short, bearded, and always double handing my drinks.

I'm a vampire. D:

Stupid sunlight...

High-elf? I can understand most of the description. I don't hate other races, though. A snob? D=

I'm a High Elf too Ceru! :D We can be snobby elves together >:3 hahaha

This was a pretty cool quiz ^^ I kind of miss when Quizilla wasn't all about those story quizzes or "Who loves you more Edward or Jacob?!??!?" :P

You're a Wood Elf!! You care deeply for nature and animals..at a disregard for most races. You generally won't touch a weapon, and only use your magic to help nature. Often you live alone in the woods, don't in groups.

Also not really surprised...

I'm a dwarf. Most of it is spot on except for fact that I'm not short.

You're a Half-Elf!! Shunned by both elves and men, you often live in groups with other half-elves.. Or on your own. You become hunters and farmers, away from society.. Some humans take you in.. but no usually. Often you're a nice mix between human and elf...

HAHA!

Kitti's a drow? I have a drow fetish, y'know...

I'm a Drow

Where women run society, which doesn't sound so bad~ ^3^

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]You're a Faerie!! Small and delicate.. and can be rather nasty as well... You love to play games on the big folk... Magic is your favourite way of tricking people... And sometimes.. when they aren't looking, you remove that very important letter from their pocket.

[/FONT]
Can't imagine why I got this one.. >w>

ಠ_ಠ No Cimmerians?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.