Which famous person from history would you like to RP with?

Sigmund Freud
That would be a lot of smut, and each and every part of it would be analyzed. o.o I'd seriously be afraid to rp with Freud. He was a fucking nut job.

No one said Shakespeare.. He would be one of mine, because I'd definitely want to step up my writing with him.

Margret Mitchell, for the greatest wartime/romance roleplay ever.

A Libertine roleplay with Catherine the Great or Caligula would be interesting, and disturbing at the same time.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Edgar Allen Poe- I love dark melancholic themes when I role play, and he seems like a great pick to do a genre like that with.

I realize this next one will make me seem a little...crazy, but it would make for an interesting role play.

The Zodiac Killer- This person is obviously very smart, and would make a great partner in a murder mystery/ crime solving RP. (Please don't shoot me guys ;--;)

Reactions: King
Ernerst Hemingway. Can't have a good war RP without Hemingway

That would be a lot of smut, and each and every part of it would be analyzed. o.o I'd seriously be afraid to rp with Freud. He was a fucking nut job.

No one said Shakespeare..
It's been a month now, you should know I'm pretty much a fucking nut job.

Also, I DID say Shakespeare. And you quoted my post... Ten points from Hufflepuff. Or whatever Harry Potter House you affiliate with. (I assume you're a huffle-puffer).

Eugene O'Neill...

It would be a pretty deep and emotional RP. xD

But I'm the only one here that is obsessed with him...

Nikola Tesla for one. (Man is my king<3)

A sci-Fi with Alan Turing (Idol.), imagine that.

Bentham and Mill - The moral dilemmas would be awesome maybe in a crime/horror/survival RP.

Not to echo others, but Edgar Allan Poe is a fantastic choice. Also Tolkien. I'm also a huge admirer of Chekhov's work, and I'd like to see how he'd adapt to a roleplaying environment as a playwright whose work focuses far more on character and theme than on plot in any way, shape, or form.

It's been a month now, you should know I'm pretty much a fucking nut job.

Also, I DID say Shakespeare. And you quoted my post... Ten points from Hufflepuff. Or whatever Harry Potter House you affiliate with. (I assume you're a huffle-puffer).
I'm a huffle-puffer? o.o

I'm not entirely sure how to take that.

I'm a huffle-puffer? o.o

I'm not entirely sure how to take that.
The opposite of a puffler-huffer, of course.

I would add Fightning Mad Jack Churchill to the list. Holy crap, the guy's nutter's, he'd be a blast.

The opposite of a puffler-huffer, of course.

I would add Fightning Mad Jack Churchill to the list. Holy crap, the guy's nutter's, he'd be a blast.
Dude, he would not sit down for an RP. The guy would probably start a one-man crusade against everyone if he was alive today.

Dude, he would not sit down for an RP. The guy would probably start a one-man crusade against everyone if he was alive today.
Sounds like he's a LARPer then.

Still RPing.

Just with real props.

Like swords.

And bagpipes.

I can't remember if anyone has said "General George S. Patton" yet...