3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
Hey there, it's me again with a random quiz. This time, it's for all of y'all that love Dragon Age like me 😤

Which villain are you?

(Note that there are some timed questions in this one, which can make people nervous, me included, so be warned. These have a 15sec timer so it should be long enough to choose an answer, but just a warning if timers make you uncomfortable!)

I got Anders :D (Even though tbh I didn't like him too much, I'm a huge mage rights ally but listening to him constantly be sniveling and crying the whole game kinda made me✌️ out from his whole situation. Sorry to any Anders lovers LMAO)

I got Loghain Mac Tir whoever he is. I really only played origins and a bit of 2. But I remember little and less of the games.

I've never played Dragon Age and I got Imshael! (I just like to participate)

Feel free to tell me if he sucks or not 😂

I got Loghain Mac Tir whoever he is. I really only played origins and a bit of 2. But I remember little and less of the games.

He was one of the villains in Origins! He's the war criminal responsible for the death of King Cailan because he purposefully retreated most of the troops during the battle :D Not the worst villain though, since he actually does want something good for the country, I guess LOL

I had to google this dude because I completely forgot him pfft---
He is a desire demon that corrupts people by offering them stuff they want... Do you like this role or not? LMAO

Reactions: LunaValentine

Same thing here- apparently I'm a dangerous individual

Reactions: Floral Frolic
I had to google this dude because I completely forgot him pfft---
He is a desire demon that corrupts people by offering them stuff they want... Do you like this role or not? LMAO
I will accept this role! 😂

Also got Imshael.

DM me, I'll listen to what you want, offer it to you, and then disappoint you with the knowledge that I can't actually give you the thing I'm offering.

I'm a good villain.

• Haha
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
I took the quiz and it said Anders?? I know little to nothing about him, but he seems like the type or be a good/bad guy

I took the quiz and it said Anders?? I know little to nothing about him, but he seems like the type or be a good/bad guy

I got Anders too. And if you want spoilers
He's one of the game's plot twist where he's your companion throughout most of the game, but by the end he suddenly turns around and destroys an entire church (including everyone in it) It's an entire left-field where you're left staring at the screen wondering what the hell just happened cause you did not expect Anders to do this after everything you've been through together and after all the conversations you've had with him.

I hate him -_- He pissed me off so much in the game.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
I got Solas. Have no idea who that is. Read he's from Inquisition which I've not played.