Which Daedric Prince are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I'm the only one that got Mehrune's. Hell yeah.

Nocturnal
noct.jpg

You are Nocturnal, Daedric Prince of darkness and night. Your followers are those that work in the shadows, such as thieves and spies. You are the sister of Azura, Daedric Prince of Dusk and Dawn. Your Realm is the Evergloam, and your servants are the Nightingales. In her affairs with mortals, she chooses to be a female.​

Also got Nocturnal, I just couldn't copy the text via phone for some reason.

She's definitely one of the more interesting Princes and is one of my favorites.

Heck, we keep going on like this we might just get the whole thing.

We already got Nocturnal, Hircine, Mehrunes, Molag, Nocturnal, Sheogorath, Azura, Boethia, and a shit ton of Hermaeus Moras.

Now we just need Clavicus Vile, Mephala, Meridia, Peryite, Malacath, Sanguine, and Vaermina. I honestly thought we would have a Sanguine already.

Azura
azura-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-game-mobile-wallpaper-1080x.jpg

You are the Daedric Prince of Dusk and Dawn, whom rules over a realm known as "Moonshadow", which is said to be blindingly beautiful with its cities of silver. Azura is known to be one of the "good" Daedric Princes, but her wrath is terrible.

Clavicus Vile
Clav.jpg
You are Clavicus Vile, Daedric Prince of Power, Wishes, and Bargains. You choose to appear as a young adolescent male, and have a companion named Barbas, whom is a shape-shifter but often times chooses the shape of a hound. You like to make deals with mortals, but you are known for taking those deals back after awhile. Your enemy is the Daedric Prince of the Hunt, Hircine

Status
Not open for further replies.