Which Daedric Prince are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melon

Original poster
I am a total Elder Scrolls nerd, and I am obsessed with the Daedric Princes...so I found this little quiz that tells you which Prince describes you!

I got....

Hermaeus Mora​

HMey.jpg

"You are Hermaeus Mora, Daedric Prince of Fate, Knowledge, and Memory. You choose not to appear in mortal form, but rather appear as a grotesque mass of tentacles, or an abyss. While neither "good" or "evil", you are dangerous nonetheless."

WHAT DID YOU GET? Please share your results!​

._. there's no link. And apparently I'm a lady
Azura
azura-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-game-mobile-wallpaper-1080x.jpg
You are the Daedric Prince of Dusk and Dawn, whom rules over a realm known as "Moonshadow", which is said to be blindingly beautiful with its cities of silver. Azura is known to be one of the "good" Daedric Princes, but her wrath is terrible.

Azura​

You are the Daedric Prince of Dusk and Dawn, whom rules over a realm known as "Moonshadow", which is said to be blindingly beautiful with its cities of silver. Azura is known to be one of the "good" Daedric Princes, but her wrath is terrible.​

You are Hermaeus Mora, Daedric Prince of Fate, Knowledge, and Memory. You choose not to appear in mortal form, but rather appear as a grotesque mass of tentacles, or an abyss. While neither "good" or "evil", you are dangerous nonetheless.

BUT EVERYONE KNOWS I AM "SEN"GUINE >:C

Hircine
6167.jpg

You are Hircine, Daedric Prince of the Hunt, the Chase, and the Sport of Daedra. You are known as "The Huntsman", and you are the Father of all Manbeasts and Lycanthropic diseases. You choose to appear as male, with the body of a muscular man and the head of a deer skull. You are neither "good" nor "evil", but you value honor in the Hunt, and always give your prey a chance to escape, however small.

I got Hermaeus Mora. A highly intelligent hentai monster? You got me, quiz. 8D

You are Hermaeus Mora, Daedric Prince of Fate, Knowledge, and Memory. You choose not to appear in mortal form, but rather appear as a grotesque mass of tentacles, or an abyss. While neither "good" or "evil", you are dangerous nonetheless.

I'm okay with this​

We have a lot of tentacle monsters about. Add me to the list of hentai stunt doubles here, I guess.

Sheogorath​
Sheo.jpg

You are Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness, and your motives are unknown. Your Daedric servants are The Mazken (Dark Seducers), and the Aureals (Golden Saints). Sheogorath can not be categorized as evil, or good, since he has been known to either help or hinder mortals. His Realm is the Shivering Isles, a Realm that is split in two. The Northern half is Mania, the more cheery half, while the Southern half is Dementia, the more dark and gloomy half. Sheogorath usually chooses to appear as a male. CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!​

fuck yeah. best prince.

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Mehrunes Dagon
8d1c2547ee-2008.jpg

You are Mehrunes Dagon, Daedric Prince of Destruction, Change, Ambition, Revolution, and Energy. You rule over a Realm known as "The Deadlands", and you are known as a purely evil Daedra. Your followers are the Mythic Dawn. You appear as a tall, muscular, red-skinned man with four arms.

Fight me plebs

I know nothing about Elder Scrolls, but I tried the quiz anyway (picked a random name for the last question).
Molag Bal
Mola.jpg

You are Molag Bal, the Daedric Prince of Domination, Rape, and Enslavement of Mortals. You are known as the Harvester of souls, and your servants are mainly necromancers. Your sphere is also, but not limited to, Necromancy, Undeath, and Vampirism. Molag Bal created the first vampire by raping a Nedic virgin. Molag Bal often appears as reptilian, and a male. His realm is "Coldharbour" and is said to be an exact copy of Nirn, but completely dead and corrupted, with the ground being sludge, the air cold, and the sky on fire. Your enemy is the Daedric Prince of Plots, Boethiah.

Well then..I don't know what to think about this.

Azura

You are the Daedric Prince of Dusk and Dawn, whom rules over a realm known as "Moonshadow", which is said to be blindingly beautiful with its cities of silver. Azura is known to be one of the "good" Daedric Princes, but her wrath is terrible.

Sounds about right.

I got Hermaeus Mora.

Jyggalag was apparently not part of this quiz. Then again... Jyggalag was cursed by the other Daedric princes and became Sheogorath. RIP logic and order. All hail our cheese and narwhal overlord!

Mola.jpg

You are Molag Bal, the Daedric Prince of Domination, Rape, and Enslavement of Mortals. You are known as the Harvester of souls, and your servants are mainly necromancers. Your sphere is also, but not limited to, Necromancy, Undeath, and Vampirism. Molag Bal created the first vampire by raping a Nedic virgin. Molag Bal often appears as reptilian, and a male. His realm is "Coldharbour" and is said to be an exact copy of Nirn, but completely dead and corrupted, with the ground being sludge, the air cold, and the sky on fire. Your enemy is the Daedric Prince of Plots, Boethiah.

Well then, time to dominate the brainwashed Plebs for complete obedience and to spread my unyielding dominance over every loser that can't take me on.

Hermaeus Mora
HMey.jpg

"You are Hermaeus Mora, Daedric Prince of Fate, Knowledge, and Memory. You choose not to appear in mortal form, but rather appear as a grotesque mass of tentacles, or an abyss. While neither "good" or "evil", you are dangerous nonetheless."

Yesssssssssss.

Nocturnal
noct.jpg

You are Nocturnal, Daedric Prince of darkness and night. Your followers are those that work in the shadows, such as thieves and spies. You are the sister of Azura, Daedric Prince of Dusk and Dawn. Your Realm is the Evergloam, and your servants are the Nightingales. In her affairs with mortals, she chooses to be a female.​

Reactions: Dervish
I got Boethiah.
You are Boethiah, the Daedric Prince of Plots, Conspiracy, and Sedition. You use mortals as mere "play things", and only care about their ability to fight. You may choose to appear as a male at times, or a female. Your enemy is the Daedric Prince of Domination, Molag Bal.
I'm okay with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.