Which character trope are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'distress' is in parentheses, however. So it doesn't necessarily mean that just because you're a damsel, you're in distress. ^_^

The 'distress' is in parentheses, however. So it doesn't necessarily mean that just because you're a damsel, you're in distress. ^_^
This too. :P

I got the Protagonist. And proceeded to laugh because I'd very obviously messed up somehow because I'm definitely not protagonist marital.

Took it again.

Still a Protagonist.

I got the Protagonist. And proceeded to laugh because I'd very obviously messed up somehow because I'm definitely not protagonist marital.

Took it again.

Still a Protagonist.
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.
*Pushes into the Abyss of Mary Sues*

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.
*Pushes into the Abyss of Mary Sues*
We have too many Protagonists. I am going to retake the quiz now.....there are too many.... too many.

So, requizzing got me this....
Your Result:
The Mentor

A more experienced advisor or confidante to a young, inexperienced character, particularly to a hero. You are seen as an old soul by your peers and you have a natural quirk of wanting to take care of others. You seem to be the most mature of your friends and you love giving them advice. You seem to have a lot of experience with trouble and the woes of the world, but you know how to handle what life throws at you.

Last edited:
I also decided to take it again and this time I got the rival.
It fits so much better, especially since other protagonists beat me up due to too many protagonists. xD

The grim, volatile foe of the protagonist, who, through a series of inexplicable events up to and including attempted murder, gains grudging respect for said hero/heroine (and may even save them) and goes from intolerable to tolerable. You're very confident and have pep in your step. People who don't know you describe you as stubborn, but in fact you have a very open-mind. You're able to see both sides of the situation, but it's hard for you to admit that you're wrong. You stick to your vices and never falter, even if your opinion is seen as wrong. For those on your side, they look up to you and value your ideals. You speak with raw pride. You're straightforward and like to get right to the point during most conversations. You are more fueled by emotion rather than logic. You also love competition, being number one is very important to you.

The Anti-Hero

A central character in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes. They often fail many times and are known to be flawed. Opposite of the Tragic hero, you often do things out of selfishness so you can advance and grow as an individual. This is often done unconsciously. When people ask for favors, you expect rewards in return. Your personality can be seen as complicated and you often can through a cycle of moods in a matter of what seems like seconds. You're seen as typically aggressive and full of emotion. There would be times where it seems like you are completely calm and then at a flip of coin be upset about something. You have a lot on your mind 24/7 and it's hard for you to handle. Sometimes your attempts at showing you care can backfire, since you often get too into the emotional aspect of the situation.
YOU WANNA GO M8

I am The Villain. I gotta' say, I'm perfectly happy with this.

The Sidekick.

Honestly after today it's no fucking wonder.

1466327465.jpg

Your Result:
The Anti-Hero

A central character in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes. They often fail many times and are known to be flawed. Opposite of the Tragic hero, you often do things out of selfishness so you can advance and grow as an individual. This is often done unconsciously. When people ask for favors, you expect rewards in return. Your personality can be seen as complicated and you often can through a cycle of moods in a matter of what seems like seconds. You're seen as typically aggressive and full of emotion. There would be times where it seems like you are completely calm and then at a flip of coin be upset about something. You have a lot on your mind 24/7 and it's hard for you to handle. Sometimes your attempts at showing you care can backfire, since you often get too into the emotional aspect of the situation.

No idea how this happened xD I'm neva aggressive! x9

It told me I am an Anti-Hero, heh.

The Villain for me.

Guess I'll be the third wildcard villain then 8D.

The anti-hero.

I mean I shoulda seen this coming, but holy fucking shit that description sounds like a 24/7 man-period and no thank you.

Oh hey, I just took this a while back! I got The Rival, if I remember correctly

I got... I got the flipping protagonist. Flip this flipping flop. Extroverted my flipping flap.

How did this happen.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I took the test again.

I got the damsel, again.

*gives up*

Anti hero. I'm good with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.