Which character trope are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tragic Hero

A tragic hero is a literary character who makes a judgment error that inevitably leads to his/her own destruction. You give too much and don't get very much back, usually because you do things out of the goodness of your heart. You always seem to have good intentions and you often carry the burden of others on your shoulders. You have a very high sense of empathy and you tend to be very secretive about yourself. You have such a big heart and others value your friendship and see you as one of a kind. You're special to those who are close to you and they care about you dearly.

Well then D:

Hello there Robb Stark
tumblr_o56yfbPCDr1r9lz2po1_250.gif

Your Result:
The Villain

The bad guys. The mad scientists, the cruel executives, the evil witches and wizards, the corrupt politicians, the mortal aspects of pure evil, and, more often than not, the people (or otherwise) that instigate the conflict and the story. You are a very determined individual with a very strict set of rules. Your mind is mostly thinking about how you can reach your goals and conquer your ambitions. You are often described as cunning and intelligent by the few who stick by your side. You like sticking to the shadows and observing, rather than interacting and taking action.

:)

I got the Anti-Hero. Fitting.

The Anti-Hero

A central character in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes. They often fail many times and are known to be flawed. Opposite of the Tragic hero, you often do things out of selfishness so you can advance and grow as an individual. This is often done unconsciously. When people ask for favors, you expect rewards in return. Your personality can be seen as complicated and you often can through a cycle of moods in a matter of what seems like seconds. You're seen as typically aggressive and full of emotion. There would be times where it seems like you are completely calm and then at a flip of coin be upset about something. You have a lot on your mind 24/7 and it's hard for you to handle. Sometimes your attempts at showing you care can backfire, since you often get too into the emotional aspect of the situation.

-----------------------------

Looking through my Answers I also had Jester as second.

Your Result:
The Villain

The bad guys. The mad scientists, the cruel executives, the evil witches and wizards, the corrupt politicians, the mortal aspects of pure evil, and, more often than not, the people (or otherwise) that instigate the conflict and the story. You are a very determined individual with a very strict set of rules. Your mind is mostly thinking about how you can reach your goals and conquer your ambitions. You are often described as cunning and intelligent by the few who stick by your side. You like sticking to the shadows and observing, rather than interacting and taking action.

:)
I can't see anything else, what with Littlefinger there. :P

I can't see anything else, what with Littlefinger there. :P
Yes, it's quite fitting.

Also, whoever is playing the protagonist against my role as villain, get ready for some Machiavellian shit coming your way. I'm going to destroy everything you love before turning to deal with you directly. >:D

Yes, it's quite fitting.

Also, whoever is playing the protagonist against my role as villain, get ready for some Machiavellian shit coming your way. I'm going to destroy everything you love before turning to deal with you directly. >:D
._. I love math homework.

*Shoves 2 boxes filled with questions towards Mr.Evil*

Your Result:
1466327444.jpg

The Protagonist

The character responsible for handling the main problem and the one most in need of change, emotionally. You are ambitious and are considered to be highly courageous. You have a good set of morals and love to do the right thing. Overall, you're just incredibly well-rounded. You are typically seen as extroverted and involved in many different things. You make friends easily and people are attracted to your outstanding personality. You don't mind being the center of attention every once in a while!

Uh... oops.
I don't know how that happened.
I chose a good alignment!

Your Result:
The Villain

Edit: I looked at the breakdown.
Kalmia is apparently a villain flower.
And... um. The moose is a villain animal.
I feel like, looking through, I have an even tragic hero/villain split, actually.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Uh... oops.
I don't know how that happened.
I chose a good alignment! I have no idea what I did! Was it the moose I chose?

Your Result:
The Villain

Ayyyyy, welcome to the villain team. 8D

Reactions: Kitti
:|

The Damsel (in Distress)
A character, usually female (but can be anybody), is put into immediate danger in order to put the cast in motion. Their plight unites the cast, causing them to put aside their differences and work together to save them or provide the premise for the quest. But, necessarily, this isn't always the case! (Note the parentheses!) This could also mean you're someone who is capable of bringing people together in times of need. You are often very dependent on others, but not all the time. It's more of when there is an important decision to made and where everyone's opinions need to be heard. You don't like taking charge because you like to go with the flow of things. People describe you as kindhearted and honest. You're also naturally sociable and positive.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
  • Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Hana
The Anti-Hero

A central character in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes. They often fail many times and are known to be flawed. Opposite of the Tragic hero, you often do things out of selfishness so you can advance and grow as an individual. This is often done unconsciously. When people ask for favors, you expect rewards in return. Your personality can be seen as complicated and you often can through a cycle of moods in a matter of what seems like seconds. You're seen as typically aggressive and full of emotion. There would be times where it seems like you are completely calm and then at a flip of coin be upset about something. You have a lot on your mind 24/7 and it's hard for you to handle. Sometimes your attempts at showing you care can backfire, since you often get too into the emotional aspect of the situation.

My second one was the Rival :o

The Rival

The grim, volatile foe of the protagonist, who, through a series of inexplicable events up to and including attempted murder, gains grudging respect for said hero/heroine (and may even save them) and goes from intolerable to tolerable. You're very confident and have pep in your step. People who don't know you describe you as stubborn, but in fact you have a very open-mind. You're able to see both sides of the situation, but it's hard for you to admit that you're wrong. You stick to your vices and never falter, even if your opinion is seen as wrong. For those on your side, they look up to you and value your ideals. You speak with raw pride. You're straightforward and like to get right to the point during most conversations. You are more fueled by emotion rather than logic. You also love competition, being number one is very important to you.

I'm always intolerable tho. 8D

I had a feeling you would be one of my enemies. @Jorick

I'm not as helpless as a Damsel D:
Some of the options you chose may have concurred with it ^_^. Even if they have nothing to do with being helpless or not.

*Implying people who were Damsels are Helpless*
tumblr_naugjoy8yi1tfte62o1_400.gif

tumblr_nxnt9fpizs1ukmr73o1_500.gif

david-tennant-wave.gif

her-prisoner-he-so-mean-her-So-mean-funny.gif

GIF_daredevil_stick.gif

tumblr_m69cszL6sz1r7lxjt.gif

ramona-hammer-o.gif

image.gif

kick-ass-big-daddy-o.gif

gif-rey-star-wars-the-force-awakens-Favim.com-3788292.gif

(Also I googled the term just to be sure of Accuracy. Apparently all it means is a young unmarried woman... Nothing to do with the Damsel Trope)

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.