Which character trope are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Catches this very un-hero like action on film and makes it go viral, drawing attention to how the perpetrator is so very un-heroic*

*Also gratefully accepts the sweet and sour pork because it's delicious even on the body*
* Has film of how it was started and posts it online and we are both shamed as horrible people by the internet.*

Your Result:
The Sidekick

"The friends and helpers of the main hero. They can be almost any type of hero playing a secondary role, a normal character observing the action, or be used as comic relief -- sometimes all three. Typically they are a foil to the hero, and this is often underscored by their dramatically different appearance. You like the be the friend of everyone around you and help out others whenever you can. You often hold the role of someone's self control and you can be very supportive when you have to be. You're a bright, ray of sunshine in your friends life and they love having you around!"

Its fair. I don't like to be center of attention. I also try to be that relief in a day for my friends. :3

Reactions: Greenie
I also got protagonist, so since the other two protagonists have been shamed does this mean I get to be the one true protagonist?

Although this trope does not fit me at all..

@Kagayours Sidekick fight now?
@_@ Yo if you protags can't handle there being more than one person in the spotlight then that's one thing -- but I'm fairly certain there can be more than one sidekick. No need for fighting here.

*coughs and hides nasty internet tweets about the two protagonists behind his back*

Side kick fight. Side kick fight. Whooo.

I also got protagonist, so since the other two protagonists have been shamed does this mean I get to be the one true protagonist?

Although this trope does not fit me at all..
@_@ Yo if you protags can't handle there being more than one person in the spotlight then that's one thing -- but I'm fairly certain there can be more than one sidekick. No need for fighting here.
I am fine with that arrangement. I can be one of the back-up protagonist who take over once our protagonist meets his demise.

I am fine with that arrangement. I can be one of the back-up protagonist who take over once our protagonist meets his demise.
nono it means we team up and beat up the third guy who's trying to be the protaganist.

Why does everyone on here think I'm a guy? xD

nono it means we team up and beat up the third guy who's trying to be the protaganist.
Everyone is turning on me. I am going to the dark side.

Everyone is turning on me. I am going to the dark side.
guy doesnt have to be male exclusive. I call people "babe" alot no matter their gender either.

Because I didn't look at the bio on your page. ..probably would have gotten it right then.

The Jester

"The constructive troll, a common feature at the Standard Royal Court. Much like their historical counterpart, the Jester's foolish appearance and demeanor means they're generally laughed at or not taken seriously. The upside to this is being able to pretty much speak their mind in the most blunt way possible without fear of reprisal. You have a good sense of humor and are seen as the life of the party. You hide your pessimistic ways through your comedic nature. You are often unpredictable and unreadable by your peers. No one really understands you, but they appreciate you anyways. Your presence is heavily valued."

I'm disappointed at the lack of it calling me a murderer

Because I didn't look at the bio on your page. ..probably would have gotten it right then.
Oh well. It entertains me. Happens on pretty much every site. x)

Not me :P You can join the damsel in distress ;D
Wonderful! Being the damsel I am not sure if you should trust me. This quiz said I am a good guy, but the other quiz (Elder Scrolls one) said I am a prince of domination, rape, and enslavement of mortals. Talk about identity crisis.

Wonderful! Being the damsel I am not sure if you should trust me. This quiz said I am a good guy, but the other quiz (Elder Scrolls one) said I am a prince of domination, rape, and enslavement of mortals. Talk about identity crisis.
o_o Well that should be interesting.

*searches for other protagonists* ;)

The Anti-Hero

A central character in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes. They often fail many times and are known to be flawed. Opposite of the Tragic hero, you often do things out of selfishness so you can advance and grow as an individual. This is often done unconsciously. When people ask for favors, you expect rewards in return. Your personality can be seen as complicated and you often can through a cycle of moods in a matter of what seems like seconds. You're seen as typically aggressive and full of emotion. There would be times where it seems like you are completely calm and then at a flip of coin be upset about something. You have a lot on your mind 24/7 and it's hard for you to handle. Sometimes your attempts at showing you care can backfire, since you often get too into the emotional aspect of the situation.

Anti-heroes are best heroes so, I'm am a-okay with this result.

Reactions: Pahndemic
Status
Not open for further replies.