3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Modern, Slice of Life, Omegaverse, etc
austen-bennetsister.jpg
I'm still loving rereading/rewatching things set a long time ago and I love pride and prejudice soooo here we are with a quiz babyyyyyyy

I tied with Elizabeth and Mary, which I feel is accurate 😂 it was the last question that really decided it, if I picked 3am over 11pm I would've been Elizabeth so I guess I sway more towards here if that answer changed.

Apparently I got Mary

I am entirely unclear how this is supposed to work, and lowkey mad they used the pix from that version of P&P. (I will always argue the miniseries is better)

EDIT: if this is how many you like under each person's name, I got Jane winning with 3, 2 each for lizzy and kitty, and 1 each for mary and lydia.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm an Elizabeth. Now to find myself a mr. Darcy.

I'm an Elizabeth :D

Mary was a close second, which was not a surprise, honestly.

I am Elizabeth, too 😂 All these Elizabeths and no Mr. Darcys.

I am entirely unclear how this is supposed to work, and lowkey mad they used the pix from that version of P&P. (I will always argue the miniseries is better)

EDIT: if this is how many you like under each person's name, I got Jane winning with 3, 2 each for lizzy and kitty, and 1 each for mary and lydia.
Firstly I agree with the miniseries being better

And second sorry I didn't explain it >~< you had it right in your comment, basically you keep track of how many in each column you have and at the end whichever one has the most you're the person at the bottom of that column

Reactions: firejay1