Whew lad...

T

thotpocket

Original poster
I'm a beginner to this forum stuff, My aesthetics suck, I'm too lazy atm to fix them, so I'm gonna go ahead and just be straight forward and not very fancy.

My. Muse. Is. On. Fire. I. Need. To. Write. Call. 911.

I wanna write so badly, it's killing me. I'm used to one-on-one roleplays, and having a single partner, but all the places I roleplayed on? Nobody wrote and I was DYING AND I GOT SO BORED. It was horrible, ya should have seen it, I was actually melting LMAO--anyway.

I've been roleplaying forever, so I promise if you're looking for someone who has that fat EXP ya girl is right here. I'm shy when it comes to groups, so that's why I ask that someone, anyone, is willing to be my writing partner for a while.

My discord is thotpocket#7396 so if you're interested and wanna talk more there, go ahead and add me, just tell me who you are!

Lets be friends and write together!

Reactions: ValGalorian
Do you only play canon characters in fandoms?

hi! you seem really sweet but for some reason i cant find ya disco 😭😭😭 mines love-deluxe#3073 so hmu~

hi! you seem really sweet but for some reason i cant find ya disco 😭😭😭 mines love-deluxe#3073 so hmu~
Yeah, grr...that's odd, Idk why my discord isn't working like it should. I'm sorry about the trouble, I'll add you lovely. ♡

Well I could pm you and you could give me a small peek at those OCs.

What kind of roleplays are you looking for? Any genres, themes, settings, fandoms you want to try?

There are a shit ton of fandoms I'm in to, so I'll list my top ones here.

Stranger Things, Harry Potter, The Purge, Supernatural, Studio Ghibli, Mass Effect, Zelda, Violet Evergarden, Fire Emblem, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Deathnote, Attack on Titan, Cardcaptor Sakura, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Okami, and...there's probably more things, but those are really my top that I've been in to lately. But if I'm reminded of a fandom I like, then perfect lol.