3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Done you hate it when you sleep in unintentionally? It's worse when you can't be up late that night.

What do you do when that happens? I mostly get pissed at everything >.>'

Reactions: Stacisaur
More like, why the hell is this day going so slowly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I hate it more when I sleep in intentionally, which is everyday because I'm a weak person

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I usually just get sad I wake up at all and have to leave my dream world(s).

- 3-

Best Dream World(s) Award: Mine.

I get pissed, too. The couple hours I slept in could have been used for chores, homework or...anything! Ugh! When I sleep in, it's either because I'm deprived or I'm having a vivid nightmare that disables my sense of the outside world. That happened today, actually. I was shaken awake at 1:45pm and I woke with a mild anxiety attack because the last thing I remembered was struggling to free myself from a gigantic spider web while dozens of arachnids poisoned me.

So from now on, this one's using an alarm to wake up because this happens way too often. The time I waste sleeping could be spent on something useful. >:[ Bleh.

Reactions: Minibit
I shoot awake, and move into turbo mood. When I sleep in I feel like I am late for everything. Having ADHD helps by giving me way too much energy to start with.

I get up lazily at first not realizing I slept in, then I glace at my clock and go into the "WTF Did I just do?!" mode XD which basically means get mad at everything and rush to see if I missed anything important o-o

Well-- I fall asleep at either 11-- or around 1 AM?

and I usually wake up whenever the hell my body wants me to (which kind of sucks-- waking up at like 3 AM after finally falling asleep 2 hours before >n<)

but-- my days go by really fast-- it's like
no come back omg I need more time to be stupid on the internet before school starts n-n

i love three things
Sleep
my wife
food
and more food

okay,four things

point is, i got many more years to live, sleeping in isnt gonna wreck anything

I get very annoyed, then I tell myself to be twice as productive the next day. But then I sleep in again GODAMNIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.