Where you from?

If you some of you lot have actually heard about this country of hockey nuts and drunks: No, we don't have polar bears here.
Stop stealing our reputation and go back to being Vikings, eh'?

1280px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

Stop stealing our reputation and go back to being Vikings, eh'?

1280px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
You know, vikings were Scandinavian and had nothing to do with Finland. Except for the fact that they raided the place at times. :p

You know, vikings were Scandinavian and had nothing to do with Finland. Except for the fact that they raided the place at times. :p
Oh...

Want to share some beer and watch a game then, my TransAtlantic uncle/cousin?

Oh...

Want to share some beer and watch a game then, my TransAtlantic uncle/cousin?
Sure! Except you can have all the beer, I'll just stick to my delicious apple juice. Even though I'm a Finn, I don't drink alcohol. I'm simply too badass for dat.

Apple juice is the stuff of kings!

I don't understand the fascination of this "beer" stuff.
Fruit juices ftw! and yes, wine counts.

Well, I'm more of a hard liquor kind of guy myself than beer to be honest. "Go hard or go home."

I come from a small suburb outside of Boston, Massachusetts, made somewhat infamous thanks to the Boston Marathon bombings.

I also reside a few hours away along the New York border to attend university.

Ekhm...
POLAND, BITCHES.
Boom.
First from the Middle Europe (yay) and Second from Slavic countries (darn you, Russia!)

I live in central Alberta, a place where if this was Game of Thrones, I'd probably be wondering why the Starks were so dumb and be swearing fealty to Stannis because screw you, Boltons.

I'm from The USA!! Precisely, South Jersey... though I tell everyone I'm from Philadelphia...

And NO I don't have a "Jersey accent." NO I'm not like the people on "Jersey Shore" and those people are from New York anyway.

I live in North Carolina now though, and I miss Philly, where I lived when I went to college. ;-;

Another one from Alberta - Edmonton, to be precise. I'm pretty surprised by how many of us there are on here!

Another one from Alberta - Edmonton, to be precise. I'm pretty surprised by how many of us there are on here!
Why? This is Edmonton. There's literally nothing to do except get fat on delicious food from various ethnic restaurants downtown, and getting stabbed by a mad drunk looking for change. So naturally Edmontonians use a ton of the Internet. :rotfl:

Reactions: Minibit
As a downtown dweller I concur. Though to give some credit to our mad drunk population, I haven't been stabbed for anything less than a twenty.

British Columbia, Canada, eh?
:moose::beaver::wrestler:

I am from the south-central Kansas region. Basically, one of the many small towns in the region o__o Where everyone is christian, sports fans and hunters... Not too far from Dodge City, either, so, eh. I got that goin' for me. Yeah~ I'm where the REAL west happened. FUCK Y'ALL. WE HAD WYATT EARP AND DOC HOLLIDAY AND BAT MASTERSON!!

. . . . . .

Anyone got Bonnie and Clyde? I'll trade Earp, Holliday and Masterson for Bonnie and Clyde in a heartbeat. o.o

Born in Idaho, currently living in Northern California. Not near the ocean though, but instead secluded in the mountains. I want to move back to Idaho hopefully, someday.

I was born in the Philippines, but moved to the US when I was little. Stayed in Florida for a while before moving to Texas in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico, and there I've stayed for most of my life. I''ve recently moved to the Philippines to finish school at the sort of local private school, though, and I plan to go to a college...somewhere in Europe, I guess? Hell, I dunno. I just see a shit load of traveling in my future.

I am from Czech Republic, the hearth of Europe! Fine exemplar of proud Czech race (read: mixture of Germans, Slavics and Celts), the most cynical nation of the world with proud history of throwing government officials out of windows, terrifying whole crusades just by singing and turning bribes into wine (Jesus style).
In the national wide survey about who is the greatest Czech in history, the results were: 3. place: Our greatest king 2. Our greatest president 1. Fictional parody of world´s greatest inventors created by pair of comedians.
We are basically just a parody of country, that is always step behind it´s bright future...

I'mma lurking outside of Chicago. What whaaaaat.

AND BOO ALL OF YOU COOL KIDS FOR BEING IN ENGLAND OR ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY.
; ^;
I want to hang with too many of you. You break my wittle heart.

I live in the state of North Dakota, I've lived in a few different places though