Where you from?

Btw I should elaborate on where I'm at...Maryland is where I dwell with these mortals...

Thanks I've got multiple heart defects much physical trauma could kill me...

Glad I'm an optimist!
You're alive! The rest follows.

Donington, England.

Birthplace of Trim the cat, a plucky feline who journeyed to Australia and got eaten by slaves.

Born and mostly lived in Scotland, the land of kilts, Buckfast and knife crime.

Don't forget heroin. Won't ever forget the ever-present old used needles in the bottom of my stairwell when I first moved into my flat. :')

No.... not that Donington...

.... the smaller Donington.

:(

Wait a tick...you're from Baltimore??? My god...we're so close to one another.
Born and raised. Lived on the same street for 27 years, first with my parents, then rented a house down the street from them after I got married. Moved to Florida 7 years ago, and am moving back in 2 months. :D Although probably not in Baltimore. We're looking in Harford.

I'm near Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada. ^^

But also frequently hiding in pocket dimensions.

All of you should move to Australia. Sure, the current Prime Minister sucks and it's weird weather and there are a lot of bogans and... BEACHES. WE HAVE BEACHES. And you can make fun of our accents. It's fun for the whole family!

Reactions: Lysander
All of you should move to Australia. Sure, the current Prime Minister sucks and it's weird weather and there are a lot of bogans and... BEACHES. WE HAVE BEACHES. And you can make fun of our accents. It's fun for the whole family!
You forgot to mention the hordes of venomous creatures lurking about that make Australia a death trap. Also there are great beaches elsewhere in the world that don't have those negatives.

Remember how Australia was used as basically a giant prison? Yeah, that was because people back in the day realized the place was horrible. :P

Oi you wanna f'in go, aye?

*clears throat*
I'm sorry. Whenever someone speaks ill of Australia, we're all programmed to turn our accents up to eleven and get aggressive.

The creatures here won't bother you unless you go and bother them first. And if it's the ocean, you just don't swim in Western Australia because there's a lot of sharks. Otherwise, just swim cautiously. We're all still alive!

Oi you wanna f'in go, aye?

*clears throat*
I'm sorry. Whenever someone speaks ill of Australia, we're all programmed to turn our accents up to eleven and get aggressive.

The creatures here won't bother you unless you go and bother them first. And if it's the ocean, you just don't swim in Western Australia because there's a lot of sharks. Otherwise, just swim cautiously. We're all still alive!
YOu guys can keep up with swedes when it comes to drinking. Must be why so many swedes move there.

Born and raised. Lived on the same street for 27 years, first with my parents, then rented a house down the street from them after I got married. Moved to Florida 7 years ago, and am moving back in 2 months. :D Although probably not in Baltimore. We're looking in Harford.
Ah I see, will still be somewhat close together. I'm at the damn intersection of Laurel, Jessup, Columbia, Savage, and Old Savage...they all like verge where I'm at.

Jessup...my brother in law was locked up there. @_@ Laurel isn't too bad. I hate Columbia though. I absolutely love, love, love Abingdon. That's where I want to move, or right outside PA. Anywhere but Baltimore County or City. We lived in the city before we moved to Florida....it was a nightmare. I was scared to let my kids sit near the windows, and the damn rats were bigger than my cat.

I'm originally from Connecticut, but I just bought a place in Manhattan, NYC. (Been here about 7 months now -- definitely enjoying city life so far.)

Finland.

Suomi perkele!

If you some of you lot have actually heard about this country of hockey nuts and drunks: No, we don't have polar bears here.