1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
I have given myself a challenge this summer, to cook a recipe from my cook book every Sunday. However, I want to blog about it! And though I love iwaku, I want my blog to be seen by all kinds of people, not just the site. And I want to be able to customize things and such. However, I'm not sure where to even start! I am thinking about investing in getting a nice camera, mostly because my cellphone is not the best camera in the world, that is for certain.

Anyway, tell me what you think! Any little tips would be great as well!

There are a lot of blog sites that you can use, some are better than others. I would personally recommend Wordpress.com. They have tons of free templates that you can even format a bit if you are so inclined. After them I'd suggest Blogger. Both have little apps you can add on the side, and both work well with adding pictures and making it look how you'd like. Blogger is a bit more freely giving with the blog format, but Wordpress gives a cleaner, more professional look.

Thanks Cammy! I'll make sure to check out both places~

WORDPRESS.COM

Diana using wordpress for her roleplay and cooking blogs. 8D It's very simple to use.

Alright, two for wordpress, one for blogger! XD

I personally use Blogger/Blogspot, but I know plenty of people who'll swear by Wordpress.

Guess it's just personal preference.