Where the Good??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the course of a few hours I partook in a giant delicious ethnic feast in an outdoor market. Nothing like a gentle warm breeze to keep away the bugs and season everything from the vendors with tiny particles of dust. The calories I consumed in that one night will have completely slaughtered all of the healthy eating I have been doing through the summer thusfar. *is now typing by rolling back and forth over the keyboard and hoping words are forming*

It was awesome. ;_;

This weekend I will have my very first car! No more having to call people for a ride to the grocery store! <3 I'll just have to borrow my little sister to do the driving until I get a legal license again!

Well my past few weeks have been rough, but I just found out that I was accepted for another full-time job in addition to my other full-time job as well as my part-time job which I work on my two off days.

That means that I'll be pushing 96 hour work weeks, and now I won't be bored at home doing nothing. Well at least not until I burn out, and need to recover.

yeah, but when the burn out happens, you'll have quite the cash stash (well, depending on income-outcome i guess)

yeah, but when the burn out happens, you'll have quite the cash stash (well, depending on income-outcome i guess)

Roughly 3,400 a month in US dollars, and I'm shoveling out 2,100 in college loans, and other bills so I can pay them off in eight months... so I'm not exactly loaded, but I am thinking about taking some time off work in order to travel to some random place.

Iwaku, where should Jumi come to visit!?

I've been super worried that I'll never make friends at my new public high school, but today Anime Club was amazing. A simple introduction game full of laughs, a round of loliipops and everyone was comfortable with everyone else. And the teasing & poking went around so nicely that I felt like I'd really found a group of friends. >_< We don't have any classes together, but its no biggie. I just felt happy/comfortable in my new school for the first time!

YIPPEEE <33

IM GONNA LIVE

A friend of mine, who I have baited, taunted, and just generally led astray every chance I'm around her for as long as I have known her (I try not to- it's just she always made it so painfully easy...) has grown up into a moral, responsible, kind, and trustworthy young woman with an actual BACKBONE and I am so proud of her I could cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.