Where the Good??

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ampoule

Original poster
Over the course of a few hours I partook in a giant delicious ethnic feast in an outdoor market. Nothing like a gentle warm breeze to keep away the bugs and season everything from the vendors with tiny particles of dust. The calories I consumed in that one night will have completely slaughtered all of the healthy eating I have been doing through the summer thusfar. *is now typing by rolling back and forth over the keyboard and hoping words are forming*

It was awesome. ;_;

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
This weekend I will have my very first car! No more having to call people for a ride to the grocery store! <3 I'll just have to borrow my little sister to do the driving until I get a legal license again!

W

Warmaster Death

Original poster
Well my past few weeks have been rough, but I just found out that I was accepted for another full-time job in addition to my other full-time job as well as my part-time job which I work on my two off days.

That means that I'll be pushing 96 hour work weeks, and now I won't be bored at home doing nothing. Well at least not until I burn out, and need to recover.

yeah, but when the burn out happens, you'll have quite the cash stash (well, depending on income-outcome i guess)

J

Jumi

Original poster
yeah, but when the burn out happens, you'll have quite the cash stash (well, depending on income-outcome i guess)

Roughly 3,400 a month in US dollars, and I'm shoveling out 2,100 in college loans, and other bills so I can pay them off in eight months... so I'm not exactly loaded, but I am thinking about taking some time off work in order to travel to some random place.

Iwaku, where should Jumi come to visit!?

S

Sakura

Original poster
I've been super worried that I'll never make friends at my new public high school, but today Anime Club was amazing. A simple introduction game full of laughs, a round of loliipops and everyone was comfortable with everyone else. And the teasing & poking went around so nicely that I felt like I'd really found a group of friends. >_< We don't have any classes together, but its no biggie. I just felt happy/comfortable in my new school for the first time!

YIPPEEE <33

IM GONNA LIVE

L

Lunatic AI

Original poster
A friend of mine, who I have baited, taunted, and just generally led astray every chance I'm around her for as long as I have known her (I try not to- it's just she always made it so painfully easy...) has grown up into a moral, responsible, kind, and trustworthy young woman with an actual BACKBONE and I am so proud of her I could cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.