Where should I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sablebable

Original poster
Well, you can call me sablebable. Or you can call me sable, or bable. Anything that has to do with my name.

I'm a girl.

Currently 15 years of age.

I'm new to the site, but I've been rping since I was young. (like literally in elementary school my dinosaur roleplays were all the rage) Hopefully I can understand this site better in a day or two.

Personally I favor either type of roleplay. I am willing and able to join multiple to few people in a roleplay.

I really hope I can meet some great people and just get along with everyone here. I anticipate meeting and greeting people who want to meet and greet me!

Hey Sable! Welcome to Iwaku! ♥ I hope you're able to find some great stories here. ^^ The site is definitely less complicated once you lurk around a bit. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw please dont be offended by my copy and paste post here. I literally do this with almost EVERY newbie we have, and being usually pressed for time, i found that this works best so that i can get to as many people as possible.

Hi Sable, how are you? Welcome to Iwaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.