Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
All right everyone, where do you get your coffee fix?

Do you make yours at home? are you a Starbucks fan? or is there a local place that you just love?

And if you don't like coffee, what do you like and where do you get it?

I make my coffee at home, but there's a little local place I go to just for the hot coco!

As we speak, I'm sipping a mug of coffee. I drink it at home just about everyday with some creamer because I fail to tolerate the bitterness of plain coffee. There's a point later in the day where I routinely need that pick-me-up.

Otherwise there's a Jolts and Juice not far from me that serves good stuff. I generally go for what local coffee shops the town offers. They're cozy and the drinks are made with love. I won't deny the goodness of Starbucks, though. They're like the fast food version of coffee for me. Tastes like shit that makes me sick, yet I can't stop myself from drinking it.

Reactions: - Falcon -
Straight out the pot, yo. I drink about 12-16 oz of coffee per weekday cause I have to get up at god awuful fucking hours in the AM for work.

Sometimes I get it from this place down the street called aroma roasters. They're located right on these historic rail road tracks that run right through town. My woman gets this thing called a 'Carmel locomotive". I get what I always get at all coffee places; straight coffee.

I don't drink coffee and there is no where to buy drinks here that I care to go to (best to avoid the owners of those places >.>)
I used to get an APB (acai, pomegranate, blueberry) smoothie but now no place seems to sell it.
There also used to be a smoothie shop in town that had some of the best drinks. Like all good stores in this town it shut down for some reason or another.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Home brew is always my first choice. I'm very picky about the coffee I get outside of home, as I don't like overroasted coffee (which means I'm not even buying the Starbucks coffee beans, much less their prepared coffee).

I like Starbucks, which is where I go for my fix when I'm not drinking the stuff I make at home (my coffee machine isn't the greatest). But I'm moving house in a few weeks and the nearest Starbucks is a 20 minute bus ride away. The closest alternative is a Tim Hortons at the top of the street but I've never been a big fan of their coffee (love their doughnuts though).

I'm such a coffee addict I guess I'm going to have to either adapt to theirs or get used to making my own again. :(

Lately Starbucks, less out of brand loyalty as because there's one in the same building as most of my classes.

Well you start by growing it...

In all seriousness though, I drink coffee rarely enough I just use whatever beans are already in the house from the more frequent coffee drinkers.

Tea is vastly superior.

Tea is vastly superior.
Oh+alright+i+hope+you+have+a+good+time+there+_e5c6ab3c66960c459feca7ead2dee687.jpg

Starbucks although now I order iced green tea latte with coconut milk. Yes, you can now have coconut milk rather then their soy/whole milk which for me is a better choice because I use to get some serious wheezing after drinking my caramel frap with whatever they used ;^;.

I really hate Dunkin donuts coffee, it tastes so watered down but I do like their vanilla bean iced latte with almond milk. So sweet, omg :o.

And I either make tea at home or I go to the deli for their French Vanilla coffee which is really good (totes mix it with hot chocolate from time to time lol).

• Thank You
I make my coffee at home. >:3

My "everyday whatever" coffee is a pre-ground random brand I pick up at the store. Basically whatever looks interesting that day.

My "I'm feeling fancy as shit" coffee is whole beans I get at this shop downtown. They have jars and jars of flavored and specially roasted whole beans. O_O I get a bag and grind them myself.

ALL my coffee is made in my French Press. Then, because for some weird reason hot coffee makes me feel a little queasy, I always pour it over ice. I'll add some heavy whipping cream, and either a flavored syrup (vanilla or white chocolate are my favs!), or just plain sugar if my coffee is already a special blend.

On Tuesday or Wednesday when Gibs gets off work, he brings me home an iced coffee from the gas station on the corner. For some reason their iced coffee is really good. O___O Probably because it's super strong and super sugary.

And on random occasions, I will get coffee from our hipster Vinyl and Coffee cafe downtown, or the Lunch Cafe. Both have really tasty coffees!

(I also drink fancy tea but that is a different topic. 8D)

Coffee at home, thanks. From my $10 coffee potI found a spanish brand that I absolutely love for like $3, but Walmart treats those cans so roughly that they are always open in some way so I can't indulge on the goodness. T.T Maxwell House is what I am forced to resort to.

If I have to buy it out, I'm running to McDonald's for my dollar fix.

I'm cheap.

Hmm, I make my most beloved fix at home.
I own an aeropress and have owned it for a year now. I love it dearly because even if the coffee isn't made fast it's good. I'd spend 2-5 min fixing a delicious cup of coffee when I can sit down and enjoy it.
I buy the beans mainly at a chain called Kaffebrenneriet here in Norway, their coffee is delicious and I get it grinded correctly.

When I can't use my beloved aeropress and need to buy out the options are mostly these four options: The aforementioned chain, the survivable coffee at the school cafeteria, at a kiosk chain I have the app for and the deli nearby school. It depends on place, circumstance time and money.

Costa, usually. Mostly because there's one on campus, but also 'cause they do a gingerbread latte I really like.

Other than that I don't really drink coffee. Tea is more my... uh... cup of tea, I guess, which I drink religiously and make from home.

I drink a lot of coffee. I typically drink it at home, though there is a locally owned coffee shop here that is delicious if I have the time to swing by there.

My mom works for Chock Full Of Nuts so we get free coffee. ^^

Free is coffee is best coffee...so...yeah. <3

Not a huge coffee drinker here. If I do it's usually because I get dragged out by my gay friends. Sometimes it's a big chain, other times it's local places.

• Thank You
Timmy's is the only choice.

Any Canadians who say otherwise should be drowned in a vat of double-double. It is the humane thing to do.

• Thank You
I make my coffee at home!

But if I am out and away from home needing or desiring coffee, I usually get one of the Au Lait canned coffees from a vending machine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.