Where did your username come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite RPs is my story about a queen. I liked her character so much I named myself after her, only in Spanish. My name means THE QUEEN in Spanish.

@Gerontis @Aliceee

When a joke becomes gold. A clan in the rp is the Hon clan and one of their good friends is the Sarutobi clan. Well I was making puns such as ahh my HONorable friends! Then someone said honorabru and the rest is history

Reactions: Gerontis
when i was in elementary school, i played the role of clara in the nutcracker for some dumb christmas performance and danced around a christmas tree full of glass angels.

so what do i decide to do?

accidentally break one XD.

so now it's become my username! a broken ballet prop...

Before it was TheBombMan, where it was random.

Now I call myself Bomb to make it simple, and sometimes change my name for jokes :|

Mine is totally boring, and I'm pretty certain I've answered this question before.

Alan is my first name.

...I can almost hear the suspense die down, like an old car along a deserted highway...

Isla means island. I had tons of aliases before, then some, before I was like "I want to "officially" change my alias" and looked up names until I found something I liked. I have no clue why I chose Isla. It just... sounds pretty... and islands are pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.