Where da Bronies at?

M

Mid

Don't know if there is a topic about this already, I looked at the first page but I no see. So sorry in advance. Now down to business.

Did anyone see the Season two Finale!?!??!1 OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I think these were the best two episodes out of the whole series! I wish they would do more of these. D=

I am not a huge pony fan. I will admit this. However, I do think that this is pretty cool:
tumblr_m2qa7bn9GD1rsur74o1_500.png

Mostly I'm posting in here to do this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT'S UP NOW BITCHES?! @Diana & Co.

Mostly I'm posting in here to do this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT'S UP NOW BITCHES?! @Diana & Co.

Means that I have an excuse to use this.

*Goes back to enjoying other fads*

So... if being a Brony is cool because you're so edgy by liking something cute and apparently aimed at children... does that mean that I, being a Kirby fan, have been a Brony before Bronies were Bronies?

I didn't get to seeeee! I wish I did!

So... if being a Brony is cool because you're so edgy by liking something cute and apparently aimed at children... does that mean that I, being a Kirby fan, have been a Brony before Bronies were Bronies?

Only if it's in a pony form. :)

Christina "Mother" Lockvalley, I'm sure it's on Youtube somewhere! I think it's on Netflix too.

Only if it's in a pony form. :)

Christina "Mother" Lockvalley, I'm sure it's on Youtube somewhere! I think it's on Netflix too.
what are you talking about..if you want to watch it you should really do it on youtube
itunes and netflix took away derpy pony XD