Where are your ancestors from?

Americans seem to be quite up on this information so I thought it'd be a good point for discussion. So, guys, from where did great gramps hail?

100% AUSTRALIAN.

BORN, RAISED AND LIVING IN.

as for ancestry, English, Irish, Scottish and German.

Spanish, via Cuba. With some native American (of the Caribbean/Taíno sort) mixed in, but sadly I didn't inherit much of it as far as appearances go.

I'm French predominately, Bohemian/Czech (Which traces roots back to a Gypsy lineage), Icelandic, and a bit of Beijing-area Chinese. There might be a couple of other smidgens of other nationalities in there but that's the big stuff.

father's side: Great Grandaddeh migrated to the Philippines from Hokkien, Chiner.

mother's side:

A spanish dude raped a woman some 300 years ago, now, I'm here to tell you the story of how my grandgrandgrandgranddaddy met my grandgrandgrandgrandmommy.

Italy and Ireland, probably some other places too, but those two I am sure off.

lolz and now you're on a roleplaying site. The Emperor is rolling in his grave. What a legacy XD

YOU DARE INSULT THE EMPRAH!!!

For my Dad's side... My Grandfather is Mexican and Grandmother is half Italian and half something else. That's all I know. My Dad was adopted by a white guy named Dennis, who we all miss very much.

For my Mother's side, I'm not entirely sure what all's over there. I know we have British, Russians, Germans and...some other stuff. All I know is my Mom is super duper white. XD

So glad I inherited most of my Dad's traits. I don't get sunburns, plus it's genetically and physically impossible for me to get fat!

I'm just some Latina/mixed girl/whatever... Some of my friends have called me a Nazi Beaner. I stab them with my mind every time I hear it. >>​

Well for your sake I hope you diddn't inherit the other mexican trait, I.E. as soon as you get married you blow up like a baloon.