Where Androids Belong

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD I can't always pump out a short novel each time I write either o-o Can't help but feel a little inferior too, oh well XS can't hurt trying

So much I have the potential to reply to! My heart just wasn't in it today. Got a case of the feels on top of feeling ill today. Ever had to take a break in the middle of grocery shopping? Good thing I was in Walmart so I could slog my way over to the patio furniture section and all but take a nap in the middle of the store. Haha.

Anyway. I'll have some subnet responses, at least, by midday tomorrow. Happy RPing!

Alright :3 I shall be waiting o-o

@york @Kaldoro

You two aren't in the library right? Because Olivia locked it and the security system would have alerted her of their intrusion.

We are in front of it.

Nah :P I just worded it wrong >.<

Sorry... My phone didn't update the thread ._.

XD it's fine, btw you may wanna fix your post, alot more has happened since then o-o

Yes thats why I said sorry... I will continue it to work with the situation..

XS it's fine o-o I'll wait a bit longer before replying I guess >.<

I wrote a bit more but I had no time to do more right now sorry..

It's fine... XP My internet's done similar things to me before

NB: Kara is trying to reach an AI that may or may not exist at the Netherlands Forensics Institute. If someone wants to pick up that role, feel free!

AI's are not necessarily as sentient as the characters we are playing (though they can be), and specifically ones maintained at universities will be experts in a given field, sometimes with personalities and such modeled after a famous(?) person in that field. Have at it!

For a moment I thought this one might be a model of Sherlock Holmes, but that's just one silly option. :P

(Also, sorry for delays in posting, and vague crappiness if there is any. I'm running on like no actual sleep here...)

Go sleep early then ._. don't force yourself...

Heh, it's actually from sleep apnea. It keeps me from getting restful sleep most of the time. :3 I'm getting a machine to treat it this week, though, so I guess later I'll be right as rain.

XD I have cases of insomnia... So I may post at the most random times, and I may also be inactive on that one day my brain decides it's time to sleep through the day o-o

Hopefully today is my last day of being so tired I can't think. I will do my very best to make a nice big post today before bed. Thanks for your patience and more thanks for making a great RP.

Ah geeze. I have been in a major funk over this past weekend or so. I seriously did not mean to go so long without posting. But now I have. Finally. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.