Where am I?

• Thread starter Artemia Tara Jasmine
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Artemia Tara Jasmine

Original poster
~"Where am I? This place looks... Different. Where is my home? And my friends?" Your mind echoes in the emptiness. You don't know where your friends are, where you are. "Your in another world," a voice echoes through the forest as you realize your backed into a tree, "you were powerful enough that we put you to the test. Your friends are frozen, when you return you will unfreeze the world as if you never left. But if you die.... Your world will unfreeze and your dead body will appear in your best friend's arms. You all have powers or weapons that will save you, or kill you. Don't get to attached to anyone you meet, you won't see them ever again." And you look around to see many others around you.~
You are a TV show character. You have been taken to another world and the options are fight or die. You are unsure who those people are around you, or if you can trust them. Are you stubborn and refuse to meet them? Or do you need the help and befriend them?

Rules~
1~ don't be a jerk, no OOC fights.
2~ I will give you a few warnings until you've done to much and I WILL kill your character.
3~ no more then 2 characters per person, and only 2 characters per show if it's needed. Only if all the shows are taken.
4~ only cartoonish or anime or people with power TV shows are allowed.
5~ don't kill anyone unless it's ok, and I would rather you not do it anyways because you might need them!
6~ put "My Little Pony rules" on your skelly/starter post if you read these.
7~ have fun! (Look we're on lucky rule 7)

Skelly~
Name:
TV show:
Appearance:
Weapon/power:
Other:

Errrrr Mahh Gerd!!! I love this idea !
*totally nerds out and runs to make a character*
*runs into bed and passes out before reaching computer to make a character*

Name: Max McGrath & N'Baro Atksteel X377 / Steel (Max Steel)
TV show: Max Steel (2013 version)
Appearance:
[spoili]
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...images/4/4e/Base_Transform_6_tcm422-52088.png
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140520022506/max-steel-reboot/images/a/a0/Max_Steel_Steel.png[/spoili]
Weapon/power: Turbo Energy/Turbo Interface
weapons on hand-
~Turbo Blade
~Turbo Blaster
Turbo Base Mode, also known as the Steel Suit, is Max's and Steel's first form that was created when Steel first linked with Max. It gives Max enhanced strenghth and durability, and can never be taken off, due to safety issues, so Steel changes it's looks to make it seem like ordinary attire. It first appeared in Come Together Part One.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...t/images/7/7c/Max_Steel_Reboot_Turbo_Base.png
Approximately three times as big as Base Mode, and packing a punch, this TURBO Mode is a heavy-hitter. TURBO Strength mode takes on the heavy-hitter jobs, whether it's dealing with Dredd, or beating Ultimate Elementor. It debuted in Come Together Part One
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...ages/6/6f/Max_Steel_Reboot_Turbo_Strength.png
Making it's debut in Come Together Part Two, TURBO Flight mode allows Max, and Steel, to fly through the sky using T.U.R.B.O Energy. It is also powerful enough to send Max and Steel into space
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...ages/c/cd/Flight_Transform_1_tcm422-52089.png
is Max Steel's third Turbo Mode he's in. It first appeared in the episode, Come Together Part Two. This Camouflage Mode includes Max's blue sweater, a M logo (So Steel can Ultralink with Max), Max's gray shirt, and a pair of jeans. This appears in almost all of the episodes. This Camouflage Mode is a very cool one for Max, like a like swag mode. There are also some times where he doesn't have the sweater on, he has his gray shirt, the one he uses under the blue sweater that he wears on. People in Copper Canyon had not yet found out what the M logo stands for, so he is safe
Created in Hard Water by Steel, TURBO Scuba Mode was used to fight Water Elementor, and to search for Toxzon at the end of Gone Fishin', along with several other instances when it came in handy. It has flippers for feet, and a slick, more aerodynamic form to swim faster in the water
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...haracter_profileImage_scuba_tcm422-149617.png
Turbo Speed Mode is Max's fifth Turbo Mode which allows Max Steel to have a super-sonic speed pace and faster than anything in the world. He can run from 0 to 100,000 mph. It causes extremely high levels of aerodynamic efficiency. It minimizes delay and maximizes intervention time, but requires vast amounts of T.U.R.B.O Energy. This Turbo Mode is faster than any villain that Max fights. It's first appearance was in Elements of Surprise Part Two. It was mentioned in Elements of Surprise Part One, by Berto, that they needed a new Turbo Mode or something to make them faster. It was first used in a fight with Ultimate Elementor, when he was striking Max Steel with Lightning bolts and Ice. The mode was useless with Miles Dredd Makino Mode, since he was upgraded by Makino and was more faster than Turbo Speed Mode
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...es/d/d1/Max_Steel_Reboot_Turbo_Speed_Mode.png
Turbo Stealth Mode is Max's sixth Turbo Mode. It can make Max Steel invisible and with this Turbo Mode, he can defeat villains. This Turbo Mode was first used in Scrambled, when Max was fighting with Extroyer (Who was Extroyer Gorilla). It was also used when he was fighting Goopaniods, and Steel mentioned to him that the  Turbo Stealth Mode would be only invisible for a little time, not very much. Also used with The Elementors in Split Decisions. It also appeared in Tools for the Job, when he was fighting a Sewer Monster, who kidnapped someone from Copper Canyon. Later on in the episodes, Thanks, I Think, Earth Under Siege Part One, and Earth Under Siege Part Two, Max Steel doesn't use that Turbo Mode any more, for some reason if in some of the fights, he should had been using this mode, instead of using the others are other reasons.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...ter_profileImage_stealth_tcm422-149619_2.png]
Turbo Cannon Mode is Max's seventh Turbo Mode that was introduced to the series. It is very large and sturdy like Turbo Strength Mode. When charged with enough T.U.R.B.O Energy, it can launch itself at enemies, doing extremely heavy damage. It was used when Max Steel was fighting the Elementors, who were seperated and when fighting Max Steel. It looks like a giant robot, and it can shoot rockets, cannons, is flame resistant, explosions, and allows Max Steel to smash anything with one blow. This mode is sometimes used and appears less, but in the episodes, Earth Under Siege Part One and Earth Under Siege Part Two, this mode played very important roles. Like in Earth Under Siege Part Two, this mode played an important role when Steel controlled Max and tricked Dredd, who was in his Miles Dredd Makino Mode and then Max Steel used the mode, so that Dredd could fall inside of the T.U.R.B.O Energy-Absorbing Chamber, which was inside of the Makino Ship
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...aracter_profileImage_cannon_tcm422-149622.png
Turbo Clone Mode is Max's eighth Turbo Mode. This Turbo Mode looks a lot like Turbo Base Mode, but there is a difference in this Turbo Mode. The difference between Turbo Base and Turbo Clone is that the black parts are colored like a tint of blue. Max can clone a lot of copies, that are very exactly like him, and they look very silimar to him. Also, he can multiply as many of himself, as he wants to. He can turn from 2 through millions of copies of himself. And with this new Turbo Modes, the villains get confused of which one is the real Max, but as always, the real one will always be hiding. Also, this Turbo Mode is a little bit like trouble makers, and they tease the villains. They are strong and they are holographic, when they are defeated by the villain.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...haracter_profileImage_clone_tcm422-149614.png
Turbo Super Mode is a Turbo Mode that Max hates, but Steel loves. It is also ninth Turbo Mode. It was officially named Turbo Super Mode in Ultralink Hunter, but was first used in Supermania.  It uses Activation Phrases to activate powers similar to those of a Superhero, hence the name.Max Steel first used Turbo Super Mode in Supermania, under the guise of Turbo Super Flight mode, due to Steel being obsessed with Super heroes at the time.  Pretty much everyone except for Steel thought it looked ridiculous. By the end of the episode, Steel agreed to go back to the old Steel Suit.
Super mode returned in Ultralink Hunter, where Steel used it once again, much to Max's annoyance.
<
Turbo Heat Mode is Max's tenth Turbo Mode. With this mode, Max Steel can transform his T.U.R.B.O Energy into scorching fire… literally turning up the heat on his enemies! Max used this mode to melt Metal Elementor and to unfreeze the island. It first appeared on Hot Zone. He has arm-mounted flame cannons allow for varied Turbo Heat blasts attacks, ranging from massive Turbo fireballs to multi-stream Turbo flamethrower attacks. This Turbo Mode needs a lot of Turbo Power.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140705131302/max-steel-reboot/images/a/a7/Turbo_Heat_Mode.png
Turbo Rocket Mode is Max's eleventh Turbo Mode. Turbo Rocket is a powerful of Max Steel. So powerful that this mode defeated Makino. This mode allows Max and Steel to blast off into high orbital flight. Turbo Rocket Mode debuts in Makino Strikes.This mode was unlocked when Max told to Steel a code that make Max and Steel go to Steel&#039;s memory core, there they saw a message of Jim McGrath (Ja'em Mk'rah) to Max about Max's Tachyon heredity, after ending the message Jim unlocks turbo rocket mode to Max Steel. In this form he's able to shoot rockets and able to launch blue energy and has ability to fly.This Turbo Mode needs a lot of Turbo Power.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140705131317/max-steel-reboot/images/9/98/Turbo_Rocket_Mode.png
Turbo Mimic Mode is a Turbo Mode that's only useable by Steel & It is Steel's First Turbo mode. Mimic Mode allows Steel to create his own versions of Max's Turbo Modes, at the cost of more T.U.R.B.O Energy. But overusing this mode makes Max & Steel unable to change modes. Turbo Mimic Mode's first appearance was in The Ultralink Hunter. He gets thumbs when he mimics Strength or Cannon mode. Till now he has only mimiced Turbo Super Mode, Turbo Cannon Mode and Turbo Strength Mode.

Last edited:
I took all that info off of a fan based site, but the into should be accurate.

So by show you mean any one with those of super powers. And they do not have to be an original character?
I love the idea. And the character I have in mind is well myself Raven A. Roth. From Teen Titans. No not Teen Titans Go. But the original show.
And if needed I can make my powers at the basics. And to not list all from comic vine. But this is if Raven A. Roth/myself would be okay.

sorry about mine having so much stuff >.> That stuff is all just there because just in the one tv show that i watched (apparently there is a really old version i havent watched) all of those abilities are there

So many too choose from, I don't know who to choose! But I'll come back to this once I choose.

goodness........... since i had forgotton earlier.........
mlp rules.......​

I can't decide between these two characters so is it okay if I use both?

Name: InuYasha
TV show: InuYasha
Appearance:
inuyasha-4.jpg
Inuyasha.jpg
Inuyasha_Yokai_Form.png
Inuyasha28.jpg

Weapon/power:
His claws and his sword Tessaiga
Inuyasha_and_Tessaiga_Sword.jpg

Tessaiga_normal_form.png

yashamaru_toothironsword1_dudghs09.jpg
Kenatsu: Tessaiga will cut Its oppents without touching them

Wind Scar: Kills 100 demons In one strike.

Backlash Wave: Uses Others demonic powers to unleash Wind Scar at the right time.

Red Tessaiga: Shatters Barriers.

Diamond Tessaiga: Adament Barrage/Diamond Spear- Sends shards of diamond at the enemy cutting and piercing them.

Dragon Scale: Yoki Absorbtion: takes others yoki and then gives It back once the sword Is full.

Yoketsu Cutting: Cuts Yoki

Black Tessaiga: Meidou Zangetsuha- Creates a path to Hell sucking In everything around It.

Cutting Meidou Zangetsuha- The blade resembles the night sky and as It cuts the enemy It sucks their remains up.

InuYasha's powers without Sword:

Superhuman Speed, Strength, Stamina, Durability, and Senses. Regeneration, and Longevity.

Iron Reaver Soul Stealer- stretches his claws to cut through objects and other beings

Blades of Blood- using blood Infused with chakra he can fling his blood In crescent shaped shurikens to surprise his enemy
Other: InuYasha turns Human on nights of the New Moon, and become much more demon like when his life is in danger.

InuYasha is a half dog demon.

InuYasha wears a magical necklace which makes hit "sit" on command (okay he crashes to the floor).

The other I would like to play is:

Name: Zuko
Show: Avatar the Last Airbender

Appearance:
SEXY-Zuko-3-zuko-13864627-828-619.jpg

Zuko_fuego.jpg

Weapon/Power
tumblr_m8brt7NNtm1rss05ao2_500.gif

Other: Zuko got the scar from his father as a child and was then banished.

Reactions: Shadicmaster
Name:
Gray Fullbuster

Show:
Fairytail

Appearance:
image.jpg

Weapon/Power:
Ice Make
(Basically makes anything out of ice. Only inanimate objects though.)

Other:
He can be a rude bastard.
He strips without realizing it.​

Lol, i was wondering if someone would bring fairytale into this xD

Name: Raven A. Roth
TV show: TEEN TITANS
Appearance:
RavenMainPic.jpg

Weapon/power:
Agility
Animal Control
Animation
Astral Projection
Blast Power
Blood Control
Cosmic Awareness
Darkness Manipulation
Divine Powers
Electricity Control
Empathy
Energy Based Constructs
Fire Control
Flight
Force Field
Healing
Intellect
Levitation
Magic
Magnetism
Necromancy
Phasing / Ghost
Precognition
Psionic
Psychic
Shape Shifter
Siphon Abilities
Size Manipulation
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Teleport
Time Manipulation
Weather Control
Willpower-Based Constructs

Other: Often keeps hood up especially out in public and meeting new people. Doesn't show her emotions you will have to get to know her before she fully opens up. Father a demon name Trigon also known as Scath. Mother known as Ariella Roth she is a human who was taken in by Azar and those of Azreath.

Name: Jack Spicer
TV show: Xiaolin Showdown
Appearance:
images
Jack_Spicer_And_Wuya_by_myredshadow.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Weapon/power: Evil boy genius makes plenty of robots and uses the Shen Gon WU
Other: Favorite Shen Gon Wu is the monkey staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize, to all of you. I thought my account was gone. Holy crud I was wrong.

All of you are accepted (honestly I read none of them but I'm busy :p lol)

T
So by show you mean any one with those of super powers. And they do not have to be an original character?
I love the idea. And the character I have in mind is well myself Raven A. Roth. From Teen Titans. No not Teen Titans Go. But the original show.
And if needed I can make my powers at the basics. And to not list all from comic vine. But this is if Raven A. Roth/myself would be okay.
hat is perfect. I love the original. They had a picture of old beast boy cyborg in ttg in "inspiration" and I freaked out.

Reactions: Raven
ZUK
I can't decide between these two characters so is it okay if I use both?

Name: InuYasha
TV show: InuYasha
Appearance:
inuyasha-4.jpg
Inuyasha.jpg
Inuyasha_Yokai_Form.png
Inuyasha28.jpg

Weapon/power:
His claws and his sword Tessaiga
Inuyasha_and_Tessaiga_Sword.jpg

Tessaiga_normal_form.png

Kenatsu: Tessaiga will cut Its oppents without touching them

Wind Scar: Kills 100 demons In one strike.

Backlash Wave: Uses Others demonic powers to unleash Wind Scar at the right time.

Red Tessaiga: Shatters Barriers.

Diamond Tessaiga: Adament Barrage/Diamond Spear- Sends shards of diamond at the enemy cutting and piercing them.

Dragon Scale: Yoki Absorbtion: takes others yoki and then gives It back once the sword Is full.

Yoketsu Cutting: Cuts Yoki

Black Tessaiga: Meidou Zangetsuha- Creates a path to Hell sucking In everything around It.

Cutting Meidou Zangetsuha- The blade resembles the night sky and as It cuts the enemy It sucks their remains up.

InuYasha's powers without Sword:

Superhuman Speed, Strength, Stamina, Durability, and Senses. Regeneration, and Longevity.

Iron Reaver Soul Stealer- stretches his claws to cut through objects and other beings

Blades of Blood- using blood Infused with chakra he can fling his blood In crescent shaped shurikens to surprise his enemy
Other: InuYasha turns Human on nights of the New Moon, and become much more demon like when his life is in danger.

InuYasha is a half dog demon.

InuYasha wears a magical necklace which makes hit "sit" on command (okay he crashes to the floor).

The other I would like to play is:

Name: Zuko
Show: Avatar the Last Airbender

Appearance:
SEXY-Zuko-3-zuko-13864627-828-619.jpg

Zuko_fuego.jpg

Weapon/Power
tumblr_m8brt7NNtm1rss05ao2_500.gif

Other: Zuko got the scar from his father as a child and was then banished.
ZUKOZUKOZUKOZUKOZUKOZUKO I GOTTA DO SOMETHING REAL QUICK T-T

I might make two because in the idea I got this from I had two..... Hm.....

Skelly~
Name: Amethyst
TV show: guess! Guess! Give up? STEVEN UNIVERSE!
Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JukSsV9xtkE/UoCKx_WPQRI/AAAAAAAAA2E/A2qhthqIPsg/s1600/GemGlow063.png
Weapon/power: her gem creates a purple with of freaking epic awesomeness !
Other: PANCAKES. STEVEN'S PANCAKES.
Skelly~
Name: Marceline
TV show: what time is it???? ADVENTURE TIME!
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...mpire_queen_by_non_violent_hunter-d5tsjmn.png
Weapon/power: her axe-bass and amulet (which she DOES. NOT. USE.)
Other: she's the freaking Vampire QUEEN. WHAT. She eats RED. THE COLOUR.

Status
Not open for further replies.