When You Came In, The Air Went Out (Shane x Daryl x Rick)

Rick smiled to himself and climbed out of the water with the fiendish archer. He opened up the truck and withdrew two towels from the center console. “Here ya go.” He dried at his face and body, eyeing Daryl’s form as he did so. He couldn’t help himself, a wet Daryl Dixon was a God send. Once he’d patted dry enough he decided to slip out of his wet boxers and go commando. Doing so behind the cover of his towel, he quickly shimmied back into his jeans and adjusted himself. His shirt followed and he took a moment to towel dry his curls before looking back to Daryl. “You drive.” He tossed him the keys and climbed into the vehicle. He rolled down the window and relaxed in against the interior, eyes continuously drawn back to the other man. He was beautiful, and Rick couldn’t shake the taste on his lips. Pine and wood smoke, that’s how’d remember Daryl.

[ooc: fail post, forgive me.]

tumblr_m4r8ihXguh1r7mnuso1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: King
To get more water out, Daryl shook his head again like a wet dog before the towel was chucked at him. As he got it, Daryl nodded at Rick, his eyes tracing the mans body before he looked at his own torso. He rubbed the wet off his body, trying to get his boxers as dry as possible before putting on his pants again. Maybe if he waited for the sun to... Daryl looked up at the sun, it wasn't hot enough. Then he caught eye of Rick before huffing to himself, he should of thought about that. He wrapped the towel around himself and shaked the wet boxers off his hips and slipped on his pants. Then the rest of his clothes. As he collected his crossbow and jacket, Rick chucked the keys. "Aight."

As they sat in the car, Daryl driving back home, he thought about what just happened. It was all so, dreamlike. Something that would keep him wondering at night. His eyes flickered at Rick before he huffed. "What now? You ain't gonna tell are you?" Daryl asked before looking at the road again. He realized that may of sounded rude, "Not like I don't want people t'know... I mean, Carl ain't gonna be happy." Daryl smiled a little, "Nev'mind Shane..." He licked his dry lips, the masculine taste of Rick still there. It made him wonder, what would the others think?

tumblr_mp6edalygI1svlodgo4_500.gif