When Worlds Collide (OOC Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex the Angel

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]Many years ago, dragons and humans engaged in apocalyptic battles over their many differences. Fire poured from the heavens and blood darkened the very earth they walked on. To the humans, dragons were seen as untamed beasts that would only bring chaos and disorder, as stated in many different religious prophecies. To the dragons, humans were seen as vile, greedy, and horribly close-minded, choosing to attack and kill what they do not know and yet terrifies them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Neither one could outmatch the other... Centuries of this behavior have passed, until over half the world burned in the ruins of chaos, and nearly both races have slaughtered each other to near extinction. This caused both races to flee into hiding, avoiding any further conflict for fear of destroying their species.[/BCOLOR]

All was still in the decades to come...

[BCOLOR=#000000] Many more years have passed before both humans and dragons alike have rebuilt their population, growing again into the prosperous races they had been before.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] The peace was not to last... and old habits returned from their ancient tombs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Two different individuals: a dragon by the name of Veng, and a man by the name of Bartholomew, very quickly rose to power. Both very skilled, and very ignorant leaders who would do everything in their power to make sure the opposing race dwindled into nonexistence.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] However, there was hope of peace between the two. A boy just shy of fourteen met a dragon while on a hunting trip. The two were unsure of each other at first, but soon grew to trust one another as time passed. Eventually, they had formed a bond that was unbreakable, and a pair that was inseparable. One was never seen without the other, and nothing could harm one without the other there to protect him. They began to tell members of their race their new outlook on each other, and tried to persuade others to accept their differences.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] It was not long before Bartholomew had caught wind of the bonded pair. After gathering a group of men, they pursued them... and captured them less than a day later, and the boy was declared a traitor and sentenced to be executed.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] The boy was beaten to submission, and slowly consumed by flames at the stake... while his beloved dragon friend was forced to watch in horror as the child burned to death... Hours later, Bartholomew ordered the dragon to be beheaded, and have the dragon's head placed on a pike as a warning to any dragon who tried to "Manipulate innocent people into doing their bidding".[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Yet, still hope remained alive. Before the pair were killed, they had each gathered followers from both races, all of them intent on putting an end to this meaningless war...[/BCOLOR]

RULES:
1.All Iwaku rules apply.
2. No one-lining.
3. Use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization etc.
4. Reply as often as you can. If you are unable to continue, please let me know via PMs.
5. Respect other players. If you have a problem with someone, send me a PM.
6. No Godmodding or bunnying.
7. I will allow sexual interactions, however you must do them at your own risk!
8. Most important... and most overused rule... HAVE FUN! :)

You may have up to two characters. One dragon character and one human character (Unless another player has agreed to be your bonded dragon/human. IF YOU ARE OPEN TO HAVING A PLAYER BE YOUR BONDED DRAGON/HUMAN, YOU MUST LET IT BE KNOWN BEFORE POSTING YOUR CS. Also, If you wanted another player to play as your bonded one, yet no player has agreed, just play that bonded one yourself.)

Character Sheet: Humans

Name:
Image/description:
Bonded? (If yes, write his/her name and a brief description of how you met your dragon):

Character Sheet: Dragons

Name:
Type of Dragon:
Image/description:
Bonded? (If yes, only write his/her name):​

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Sheet: Humans

Name: Sebastian Vannors
S/O: Pansexual
Image/description:
Bonded? (If yes, write his/her name and a brief description of how you met your dragon): No. (Bonded dragon open for any player.)

Why not?

Character Sheet: Dragons

Name: FireDrake
Nickname (Optional): Fire (he prefers this)
S/O: He hasn't thought about it
Type of Dragon: Fire
Image/description:

firedrake_character_sheet_no_1_by_firedrake150-d4c59hf.jpg

Sans the mark on his hip)

Fire is is a kind and caring creature, living on the ideal of 'forget and forgive' He has been orphaned. His entire family, all of his friends, Every Relative, and even his home hare all been Killed Destroyed. Homeless, five does what he can for theBetterment of the World, and only thinks about himself once everyone else ha Been Cared for.
Bonded? (If yes, only write his/her name): no.

Last edited:
Oh my god, thank you! I've been waiting forever for someone to reply. \o/

Reactions: FireDrake150
Adds my friend, The power of clickish adds.

Dear god... I didn't know that that would actually work...

It did. ^^ and Im here too. *rawrs tiredly*

Well in that case, I think I'm going to write out my post. :D

that Sounds like a plan. ^3^

Understood. As a response to the bondedness too, I dun't care. XD

(yes I know this is after and not before, I was at work and couldn't fully read / proccess, mai bad. ^^)

Reactions: Alex the Angel
Just thought I should let you know, one of the reasons you might not be getting anyone interested is because... well, I can't even read it XD

The red text against the black background is actually rather blinding. It literally hurts my eyes when I try to read it ;A;

Also, not everyone uses the dark version of the site. For me, I prefer the white layout, so when people put things in white writing, I can never see it unless I highlight. Just a few things to keep in mind when making interest checks

• Thank You
Reactions: Alex the Angel
Just thought I should let you know, one of the reasons you might not be getting anyone interested is because... well, I can't even read it XD

The red text against the black background is actually rather blinding. It literally hurts my eyes when I try to read it ;A;

Also, not everyone uses the dark version of the site. For me, I prefer the white layout, so when people put things in white writing, I can never see it unless I highlight. Just a few things to keep in mind when making interest checks
All right, thanks for that!

Understood. As a response to the bondedness too, I dun't care. XD

(yes I know this is after and not before, I was at work and couldn't fully read / proccess, mai bad. ^^)
It's ok. ^^

Because my eyes cannot handle red on black on a peach colored iwaku, I will read this tomorrow when it isn't 11:06PM.

images

Name:
Eliza

Nickname (Optional):
Eli

S/O:
Straight

Bonded?:
No
{Bonded dragon open}

Wait for Alex to confirm, But I think it looms good save the lack of backstory. ^~^

I'd like to join as a human if anyone wanting to play as a dragon would be interested in a bond, we can come up with a backstory via pm.~

I am currently the only dragon, so it may be worth waiting a bit to see if there are others that youd be interested in.

Name: Barthelemy
Age: (If we are using the dragons are ancient) 270 (And if they have a human lifespan) 27
Nickname (Optional):
S/O: N/A
Type of Dragon: Earth Dragon
Image/description: A large brown, wingless dragon with grey plates on his back and stalagmites as spikes. Barthelemy has iron claws and has big silver eyes with two horns on his head which look like tree branches
Bonded? (If yes, only write his/her name):No

Status
Not open for further replies.