When Worlds Collide (Blooming Bismuth x potassiumboron)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equally as shocked, perhaps slightly MORE horrified by the outburst, the human did awkwardly turn his body away from the other slightly, deciding to avoid all eye contact and instead focus on giving Jynx attention. He would have been happy to avoid all conversation, in truth, though the looming tension did sort of entail a response, leading him to sigh heavily.

"I really don't think you... Should continue to say 'you', because I was nothing to do with the destruction of your home. I'm a human, but... But you can't cast me as having equal blame, I want be associated with this," he replied meekly his tone constantly annoying him. He wanted to be assertive and strong but that wasn't even a potential possibility. "I'm sorry of c-course I am, but... But... I feel like you're taking your anger out on me...."​

"I... I don't mean you exclusively..." He grumbled, tugging his thin legs to his chest as he placed his chin on his knees. "Someone needa to be blamed, though. This... I can't forgive it, I never will. I wiah you were there to see it all, you know? Then you could understand."

"You know... I want a friend, of course I do. I moved from Florida to start a new life, and that entailed for me a few friends, actually experience normality. This isn't normal, this is mad," he grimaced as he placed his foreheads on the cool of the wooden table, an audible groan leaving him. "I think you're sweet, really sweet, but... But I honestly detest the drama I'm dragged in. I don't WANT to constantly feel worried around you, that you'll blackmail me and tell my secret. Seriously..."​

"I only asked for the secret so we were on similar levels. Now that you know mine, I won't tell yours in fear of you telling mine. That's how it works.... Look, I said I'm sorry. Do I need to prove it? I'll fine something, aha... But I need to collect that money you humans always carry, to use that whole "give me money and I'll give you things" system you have going on. It's silly, really..."

"Disrespecting everything humans do is also pretty shitty..." He murmured, deciding to himself, obviously in his mind that he really did take the friend thing to be something grand and amazing when, in reality, it wasn't. He was happier and far more comfortable it being just him and Jynx - reaching that conclusion now, however, was a little too late now he had this pixie sat opposite him.

"We've done some cool stuff. You won't appreciate it out of stubbornness, s-so..."​

"And what sort of "cool stuff" is that, hm?" Asked the creature, his deep red eyes locked on his as he impatiently tapped his nails against the table. "Look, don't take it personal, hm? I told you, I may hate almost all humans... But I don't mind you, Alessandro. You're okay, and your companion is really nice so..." He muttered, before getting to his feet carefully and wandering through the apartment with a furrowed brow.

"You like dogs, yes? Well... I was wondering if I could possibly sleep here? I need some shelter... And, I don't know if my friends would like me leaving them in the cold... I'm sure you understand, hm?"

Hearing he was liked didn't necessarily help matters, causing his reaction to be that of panic despite the kind words. "I... Sorry, no. You can't s-stay, that's impossible, you ought to go now before it gets dark, actually. Visit in two days time, that's fine. Visit whenever, but you can't stay, sorry, ah..."

Silently moving to place the milk and into the fridge, and attempt to clear up the mess on the table, guilt was obviously a present factor-- but he wasn't going to be bullied into allowing something that would cause him to feel uncomfortable. At the end of the day, this was HIS apartment and he didn't plan on sharing it. Not out of selfishness, but purely because he didn't have the personality to share, because he really would just feel pushed out and insecure in the one place he should be happy and relaxed in.

"Sorry, I mean... Sorry, uh... Yeah. You're not using me..."​

Fiddling with the mask carefully, he took in Alessandro's words before nodding quickly. "... Hm... Y-Yeah, I understand. I get that... Then I suppose I should leave, hm? No reason to take up any more space here. I'm going, then. I won't bug you, hm? I just thought that there could be one human that I could be friends with, but I guess that won't ever happen."

"I... I want to be friends, but you... You're using me, I'm not dumb.. I may lack experiences concerning friendships, but... But even I know that this isn't the sort of friendship anyone would appreciate..." He sighed quietly, biting hard on his lip, hard enough to cause bleeding, though he easily ignored the metallic taste exploding in his mouth simply to stare at him in horror. "I... I want to be friends, obviously, aha...."​

Sniffing the air, his eyes darted straight towards the human in horror as he hurried over. "Are... Are you okay? Honestly, I may not like your kind and you're sort of a jerk, but I don't want you to be hurt... Honestly, I told you to lay down and you didn't listen. Are you sure you feel alright?"

"I... I mean... Yeah, just a little dazed, sorry-- if I'm a jerk, so are you," he said in retaliation, s brief frown crossing his face as he did finally obey the suggestion and move to the old couch to lay down, dabbing his bitten lip with a crumpled tissue. "I just.... I don't want to be cast as this bad guy, but friendship... I want a friend, but somne I can actually develop a friendship with. I don't want to be used, of course, send you give that impression...."​

"I'm not using you, Alessandro." He frowned, avoiding the human's eyes in absolute disgust. "I need help, though. I need help with being able to survive and live. I don't want to end up like my friends, having to be buried along the riverbank... I just want to be able to continue to prove my friends that I can handle myself and keep up my dedication to helping them."

"You want to handle yourself by taking help off me? Handing yourself generally entails being independent," he sighed heavily, rubbing his head - was it actually expected for him to be lively at as time when he was faced with truth of inhuman creatures? It was surreal...

"You know what?" The blue haired boy finally siked, a great deal of bravery behind it to actually offer what he was going to offer. "You're able to use this as a second home, if you want, I mean... I get why you might wanna live outside sometimes, but... You can have a key to my apartment, if you want? You... Can have all the help you need from me. I shouldn't be ignorant of your need... Ah... Bear in mind that I'm not exactly sociable, though..."​

"You... You're talking to me, aha... I mean, no one in this town even knows I really exist outside of being a weirdo..." He murmured, before taking a careful seat on the wooden floor. Staring down at the mask, it was pretty obvious. That is, until his crimson eyes darted from the wooden mask to the other's face. "You're not lying, right? About me being able to stay here when I need to? Because the winters here are very cold, and... I don't want to have to ever go to those gross shelters again. They all smelled putrid."

"I just think that if I were in your position, I'd want someone to extend a hand and help me out," he admitted quietly, meaning it metaphorically though nevertheless, literally moved to extend a hand to help him up from the floor. "Come on, I'll show you the spawre bedroom-- where you can sleep if... Well, WHEN you visit, really," he admitted quietly, having come to the conclusion that he really did have to make an effort, because it as highly unlikely the pixie would refuse the offer now it was on the table. "...We could be friends. I'm... Sure I can deal with the pressure of friendship, aha..."​

"I'm not going to tell anyone about you unless you admit my species and friends." He reminded again, offering a frown at the other's height compare to him. "If it's any consolation, I'll protect you against anyone if need be, because that's what friends do.... And I know how to fight and kill for food, so..."

While the other frowned at the height difference, it had the opposite effect on a usually bitterly shy Alessandro, who did break into soft snorts until manging to calm them quickly. He found the difference rather amusing, really. "Oh, you can't kill things! That's... Not what we do, you'll get arrested, uh... Last thing I want, obviously, is for you to get taken away, aha... I mean... If you kill HUMANS, you'd be arrested... I don't like the thought of you saying animals either, though. It can't be nice..."​

"You do what you need to do when you live off the land..." He huffed, folding his arms over one another as he awkwardly shifted his weight. "Look, j-just... S-Show me the room? Because I really need to sleep, I feel like I'm going to pass out- I haven't eaten anything in a week."

"At least have some manners, um...that's my main problem with you. I know I'm probably get too quiet and boring, but you, uh...you come across rude-- which I understand! You probably aren't used to bother contact, especially with humans, so..." He quietly sighed , repelling the very notion of rudeness, but it wasn't the other's result, necessarily and he did have to recognise that. "Come on then I'll show you."​

Traiking along obediently, he took in the sights of the home with almost childlike curiosity- though he waa brought out of it when met with the door to thr guest bedroom. "So... This.'ll be my home?"

Status
Not open for further replies.