When will you give up?

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

F

Fluffy

Pleeeease delete I regret like half of the message. *Cries in a corner* It shoulda been deleted 'cause it was old anyway. T________T;

M

Myrnodyn

Well, that's a clear message if ever Ï saw one.

-The reason we miss you is because we like what we know of your personality.

-The retired staff medal has actually been sent to every ex staff currently on the site as far as I can remember. From what I've seen, the medal system is largely automated. It certainly wasn't a joke on your expense, just a token of appreciation for all ex staffers.

-I've joined a couple of RP's, and though they died, that wasn't your fault, but rather the fate of MANY a good RP. Ergo, We are an RP site, and your RP's were welcome.

I understand you don't want to come back to us anymore for several well grounded reasons, so I won't try to convince you to stick around. But I wanted to clear up some of your points and give my take on it, if only for my own peace of mind.

Have a nice summer, Anders, and may your life keep taking turns for the better :)

W

Warmaster Death

Take it easy and try to have a good one mate.
Myrn said it better than i ever could.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
I'll miss you, Fluffy and wish you the best of luck in your life. Also I hope that you have less stresses soon as well.

And yeah, the Retired Staff Award was meant to be, as Myrn said, a token of appreciation.

I hope things get better

S

Swifty Willownall

Fluffy has spoken. That will be all!

P.S. Don't worry, I'll keep a watch out for her so she doesn't get in trouble.(Jk. :P) She is moving on with her life though which is a great thing. She even moved out and has her own place to live now!!! So like I said, no worries. She'll be fine. Stay cool Iwaku. Swifty - out.

F

Fluffy

...you guys can get rid of this now.