When time crashes together

Sayomi looked down at the man who had begun to talk. Not only now was there the man that she had been fighting with for more then two hundred years, there was some new person. Once he had called her his creation she hissed. "You wish I was your creation. I may not know what you are, but don't you talk to me that way." With her anger, came great heat, and in loosing herself in the anger, came out from under a small jet of blue flames hotter then most any fire that could be found. She sighed as she muttered under her breath "Abyssus Abyssum Invocat..." She looked for Furor, but then forgot that he couldn't be seen.

"Go now Furor! While all of this is happening, he should be very destracted." Not only was there this new man, she could hear more then one new male voices somewhere around the area. She waited a few minutes before she looked at the male who was in chains. He looked like if she unchained him, then he could be of some help. Whether he ment harm or not, she knew not. But figured if she helped, he might think that he owed her at least a little bit of something. She grabbed the chains, and with a mixture of heat and pure strength, she broke the chains. "You best wait here until I can handle you. I do have questions." Sayomi wasn't even thinking as herself at the moment.

She turned to look at nightshade "Do not flatter yourself old friend. Things have changed, and you will find things much harder now. You are still old and can are very good at change. I am young, versitle, and my strenght bids even you to try to take my life for it." Sayomi gave a slightly demented smile. When it came to this vampire, and the people who followed him, she was a sadistic person. She loved to watch them suffer, the same way that they made others suffer. "You cannot act like you do not feel jealous of my powers. Ones older and more advanced then you have explained what makes my powers stronger then most. Plus, we have fought too much for me not to know what you can do with your powers. But I have learned the past years. So do not be so full of yourself!"

He chuckles, she said he was cocky but does she not listen to the words that fly from her own mouth? He chuckles. Altho the new comer was.... worrisome. He would find a way to handle that if he needed to. Strange circumstances.

I took off in the direction of the lab, deciding that from that simple speech from that man, I would not like him. I was frantically looking around for something that was out of place. I tossed the knives at people who came too close, which caused panic to rise among the rest of the army. In truth, I was unsure of what I was looking for, but I hoped it would come to me. Amun swooped down upon them, screeching enough to make a few bullets to explode in the guns, and then swooped off toward the lab, and circled around, and that is where I headed. I found the bags, well hidden. And Amun swooped back to harass the army with his gusting winds. I quickly stabbed three daggers into the ground, in each cardinal direction. I then chanted quickly "Custos Stone, exaudi vocationem. Surgere terram feruntur crucis." The earth quickly shook violently, as a stone fist burst from the Eastern dagger. Then another from the West, legs from the South, and finally, a large, gaping mouth with brick teeth from the North. The giant stone creature roared, and lifted the bags, and me along with them. The invisibility spell had worn off, and I stood on the head of the beast, riding it back toward the army, and now, I would crush them. "Die, servants of darkness!" I said , crying out the Christian Battle-cry of the time.

Vlos couldn't help but chuckle darkly, his skin turned pitch black and horns grew from his head and his eyes glowed a deep purple. His wings spread and flexed more comfortably, he flexed his claws and stepped up by the girl. The shadows around the area leapt to Vlos and gathered in the palm of his left hand. The shadows formed a five foot long serrated black sword, he raised his hand as a ball of pure energy gathered in his hand, the plant life around them quickly died from their lack of energy but the ball become a writhing mass that started to glow with light and occasionally tried to lash out at its captor. He twirled the sword and sang a strange song. "Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away." A sick grin crossed his face, "I love that song...just as good as 'What the blind man saw' but alas...we have no time to sing of the strange and unusual let us kill or drive off this male vampire, he smells of suffering women and men." His smile faded away and he gripped his new blade a bit harder.

With everything had happened in the last few minutes, Sayomi was surprised. First there was Furor and his giant... Stone creature of sorts, and then this new man, who seemed to have great powers. She felt like she could learn much from him. She gave a smile, and then men that were trying to flee from Furor, we caught in a circle of fire. She was not going to let them go, and unless he wanted to chase after them like a cat chases a mouse, then she would hold them till he finished getting rid of them. She didn't care about them. She knew what they did to other people. They killed people, mostly just to kill them. For their own benefits, So she would let them be killed for her own benefits. "You have very curious powers indeed." She said as she watched a little of what his powers were. She drew her katana, and looked at her opposing vampire. "He is one who kills just to kill. Women, children, anything. He thinks that he is strong, and even though he is, he is not as strong as he thinks he is. Most of his powers are no better then a childs." She began to bounce, waiting for the fight to begin. She felt like she shouuld just wait for the first hit to be thrown before she did anything.

"Die wretched mortals! Be crushed beneath my feet!" My golem cried as it slammed its foot down on the scattering army. As the flames trapped them within, the golem laughed wretchedly. It slammed its fist down upon the ground, and the earth split in two, and the men fell into a trench that would never see light at its bottom. The golem stepped over it, and stood before Sayomi and the newcomer. It placed me upon the ground, and stood as a silent, overbearing guardian. I looked at the man, slightly displeased that Sayomi had freed him, but it did not show in the slightest. "I feel that everything has been taken care of. Amun is taking care of the stragglers, and Baluk here has crushed the main force...quite literally, as well as carrying the supplies on his back with ease. He's far more noticable than Amun, but I don;t think many will come near us with him around." I stated simply.

Thrown was the hit indeed, Vlos's eyes turned red as he found the life force of their vampire enemy. His hand gripped the ball, then he raised his hand and pointed his palm at the area where the vampire was. "Skaldifan!" this one word in Umbra language turned the ball of energy red and when he opened his palm the resulting blast of energy stood as tall and as wide as him self. Any being of power caught in it's path would have the supernatural powers sucked out of it and transferred to Vlos and give him more power. The male vampire had but a split second to move or be reduced to the equivalent of a fast and strong human with claws and sharp teeth. Leaving him as easy pray for Vlos's own blood thirst.