When time crashes together

As he came back the woman confirmed he didn't have to give up his gun, just learning how to shoot the other would be useful. Atleast she was willing to help him. Usually he just used his shifted form to fight but that would make him exsauted if he had to shift everytime to fight. Rowen listend to her for a bit and nodded. Seemed simple enough. He just hoped that the gun wasn't too different than what he was used to. When he looked up to meet her eyes again she was eyeing his bag and asked him if he had run into a group of soldiers.

"No...but there might be some in the area. I took this from a dead soldier a few houses down. And from the smell of it, he's been dead long enough for his wounds to fester and his body to just start decomposing. I'd say...atleast two days...maybe three. I had my bestfriend recieve a wound and couldn't afford treatment. Eventully he got sick and died of a blood infection. I smelled the same thing on the soldier but it also looked like he had some nasty compound fractures in his legs and in one arm. So he had to have gotten into a fight somwhere near here...but just keep an eye out...watch your back and I'll do the same."

He set the bag down and took the orange from her and bit into it. It had been ages since he had, had an orange. It was a bit bitter and his taste for meat counteracted it so he made a sour face and he forced the orange down. It was food and he was hungry. If at all possible they had to avoid using up too much food. He had tried hunting around here but any sort of animal was very scare. After he finnished he tossed the peel to the side as well and looked on at her, trying to wipe the sour look off his face and after a few moments managed to do so. He wiped the juice from his lips, talking to her.

"W-Where to next...?"

When Sayomi saw his face, she started to laugh. She really couldn't help herself. She felt it was rude, but it was a look almost like feeding a baby cranberries. She covered her mouth, and let her green eyes go off to the side, so she didn't look at him, and just picture the face. As she calmed down, the smile lingered on her face for a bit. She hadn't truely laughed in a long time. It felt odd, but it felt good too. She took a couple deep breathes before she started to talk. "If they don't die in battle and are wounded, they will usually die like that. They do not have any shots to cure the infections, nothing except some whiskey to disinfect it. Most people that they are fighting against use gorilla tatics. Not everyone carries a gun or a weapon. Many people do not believe in them here. They believe that the government is suppose to protect them, and will. Exccept now, it is the same government that is suppose to protect them, that is killing them. Some of them just hide, and though the army does the same thing we are, searching every house, they do not do a complete sweep. So they can miss people. Others will run to the next town. Making sure that they do not stop running till it is safe. And the rest, which is actually very few. Will fight to the best of their ability, knowing that they will die either way." She explained a little bit more of the situation, not wanting to g ointo detail. It was hard enough to accept to be in another time, let alone try to figure out what kind of messed up world they got sucked into. Sayomi's smile grew a little, as she patted his face softly "I have meat too. Do not worry. I actually eat more human food then blood. Blood is usually only when i am weak, and every so often. And meat is something that is needed. What I have with me is dried, but I know where to go to get fresh stuff." She didn't go into details about much more about her other supply source. As She pulled her hand away, she couldn't help but notice a scar. It looked like it was where he was bit for the first time. Curiosity took over as she let her slender fingers run over the scar, his skin was warm against her cold fingers. After she traced the scar, she looked up at him "I can fix that.. or well.. more make it go away." She told him. She was rather proud of her elixer, as her father had called it on numerous occasions. But it was something that helped people. The beautifying aspect of it, was just a bonus, plus, she was still unsure how it made scars go away. She didn't push the subject, or explain anymore. She knew if he was interested, he would ask questions. "Well, we can either go back and eat, or we can go and clear some more of the area. Your choice."

Axel reloaded his rifle, completely comfortable as the company car swayed this way and that in wild fishtails and drifts as his partner Jace sped after their quarry. Their mission as part of the secret services was to take down a well known kingpin who had the backing of even the president of their country. The man, Yani von Steiner, was like a king in his own right with the heaviest hand in politics and society. And he was going to have armies from all over the world coming to take down their country because of his foolish actions. The best thing to do was to take him out before anything got too hectic. All in all, it was a two team assassination mission because there was a leak in the system. They had caught the person but it took forever to get the information of Steiner's whereabouts or even his plans out of the guy.

Axel heard Jace curse and felt the car tilt dangerously to the side. Already reloaded, he looked up into the rear view mirror to see the tight knot in Jace's forehead. It seemed that Steiner's driver was good at playing that good old Tetris racing game the way they weaved in and out of the six-lane traffic. Axel braced both booted feet onto the backs of the front seats, reaching forward to open the sunroof of the company car.

"Come on, Jace," Axel grunted, finally hitting the button. "They're almost to the border."

Axel was nearly thrown back as Jace shifted gears and plowed through traffic. Jace, he knew, was the best driver they had in the organization. His uncanny accuracy and calculating mind allowed the part Asian man do the most ridiculous stunts with any vehicle.

"Get ready," was the only warning he had. Quickly, Axel affirmed his footing and stood atop the shoulders of the seats and climbed so that he was half out of the sunroof. He held the rifle ready, locked and loaded. The car swerved violently to the right, balancing precariously on those two wheels. Axel waited, the car suddenly lurching to the left and somehow by whatever magic Jace was working, ending up sliding along its nose until it tipped and flipped over the dark sedan they were chasing. The top of the car was glass -- a new thing rich people liked to slap on their cars and the worst mistake Steiner could ever make.

The man looked up, eyes widened as Axel took aim, an evil grin spreading across his features. The green eyed operative fired the bullet, only able to see the projectile pierce the man's skull between the eyes when he felt his stomach slam into his spine.

"What the--," he started, never getting the chance to finish when after a blinding, suffocating moment in time, he felt himself free falling backward and landing harshly on a sharp edge. He cried out from the shock and pain of the impact. What little air was left was forced out of his lungs when some ungodly weight slammed into him, both obeying gravity after a moment and rolling off whatever he landed on and hitting the ground with a doubled, resounding thud. It was a task to roll onto his side, coughing as he tried to get the air back into the lungs it was smashed out of. His chest and back hurt like hell and moving was a task.

What the hell just happened? It was like all of the strength was sapped out of him and life sucked him in and spewed him out like a three year old would upchuck vegetables.

Literally.

Finally flopping partly onto his stomach, he gave in to the gray that ate into the corners of his eyes. He just needed a minute...

Jace landed with an unintentional 'oof' leaving his lips as the air rushed out of his lungs. He was grateful for whatever soft thing he landed on, but he couldn't keep his balance as both he and the cushion rolled over the edge of...something...and landed on the ground. Jace took a moment to gather his wits and got to his feet, staggering as he fought for his footing. He blinked and looked around to find himself...in an alley?

The sound of coughing brought him out of his incredulity. Without a second thought, he rolled his dazed partner over and sat the other man up. It seemed that Axel had been his cushion all along, judging by the other's obvious battle to take in oxygen. Axel's coughing fit had subsided and fell limp. Frowning, Jace checked for a pulse, silently relieved to find one, albeit elevated. But staying in an alley in broad daylight wasn't the best thing to do in unknown territory.

Returning his attention to the walls that created the alley, his frown deepened. Brick walls? He looked around to see various trash cans and the big dumpster they both fell off of. He knew what they were, but it was surreal to see the authentic ones. There were garbage disposals everywhere on the streets. Not...obsolete trash cans that needed people to empty manually. Just where the hell were they? The dark haired part Asian awkwardly shed his work jacket and laid it out under his unresponsive partner before laying the other man out. Getting to his feet, Jace made his way cautiously to the mouth of the alley. He drew one of his handguns, holding it off in front of him like any cop would. What he saw at the opening made his arms limp and his eyes widen.

The place was practically massacred. Buildings were torn asunder, some still standing, others gutted and abandoned. Car bodies, ancient models like Dodge Neon and Infiniti M's looked either old or fit for scrap metal. Jace had thought about taking a step further when a growl sounded from his right. He only had time to glance in that direction when a set of jowls opened to tear him apart. Three shots through the back of the beast's throat had it disabled, but not before getting its bodily fluids and bloodied parts all over Jace's uniform.

"The hell was that?" he muttered, brows furrowed and eyes wide. On the ground, still and unmoving was the body of a rather large dog-like creature. At least...without the head in one piece, that was what it looked like. Jace tore his eyes away form the mangles corpse. Just where the hell did he end up? Some ancient reenactment of some ancient post-apocalyptic....something?!

He cursed and took a cautious step out into the open. Down the deserted street looked to be some rundown motel. There should be some mattress or something there. Hell, it looked as seedy as the old 2010 published books said they were. But it didn't matter; it was shelter that he and his partner needed.

Determined, Jace turned back and slung his partner over his shoulder in the fireman's carry, using the tip of his shoe to kick the jacket up and into his grip. Looking around to see if anything was left behind, he spotted Axel's rifle atop the large dumpster. Jace, for a few seconds, heavily debated leaving it there but decided against it knowing that Axel would have something akin to a-- no, it would be a fit -- if he didn't haul it along. With an irritated sigh, Jace slung the rifle over his free shoulder and quickly but warily made his way over to the only thing that looked like shelter in this practically renaissance looking city. Hopefully after getting settled he could scout around for information.

[I apologize for the book lol but I figured why not show what happened before they got sucked in, eh?]

He just looked at her like a lost puppy while she laughed. No one had really laughed with him as of late...or had the courage to laugh at him. It took him a bit to let an auctual smile come across his lips but after she stopped laughing it disappeared. This Vampire was proving to be an intresting person. Even after she stopped laughing the smile lingered on her face and she took a few deep breathes before explaining the situation. He listened intently, just watching her and her small movements. After she finnished explaining, to his astonishment she reached out and patted his face. Her hand was cold but soft. Her fingers slender and delicate looking. Rowen became fixated on her smile till she mentioned that she had meat.

He sighed in relief. The werewolf was starving and had been looking for a decent meal since he came here. He had made one kill since being here but the thing was thin and mangy, hardly a meal. He didn't care if it was fresh or dried, to him meat was meat and his inner beast was starving. Suddenly he felt her touch again and this time it was his shoulder. It was the shoulder he had his scar on from the first time he was attacked by a werewolf. Suddenly on a job he was knocked from his feet and the next thing he knew there was a woman sitting over him, tears in her eyes as she tried to patch up his wound. Later on he would find out that she was his maker. A married woman who had just turned herself and didn't have control of the wolf. Later on he would find her dead...in a ditch with a poisioned silver bullet though her head.

Rowen just sat there as she touched his scar, admiring it as she traced it with her fingers. As she pulled her hand away she looked up at him in the eyes, telling him that she could fix his scar. A look of pain came across his face as he considered the scar disappearing. Somehow it had become apart of who he was and it helped him justify why he killed. Two women who were important in his life...his maker and his mother both murdered. For now he needed it. If he could find away to move past it he would accept her offer at a later date.

"This scar is from the first time I was bitten. And becoming a werewolf...it flipped my world upside down but it removed any insecurities or fear I had of protecting myself or those who meant anything to me...Perhaps at a later date. I still want to get a firmer grip of who I am now before I get rid of the only thing that makes me believe that all this is really happening. But I am curious how you can rid people of scars..."

He looked at her in the eyes then stood up, yawning as he streached. It had been awhile since he had, had a peaceful nights sleep. Now that he had a companion he was planning on trying to get a decent rest.

"Well if you don't mind some good food sounds great. I've eaten nothing but those dehydrated meals along the way and it's taking it's toll. So As long as you are wanting to eat too we can go back and eat. Otherwise I'm okay for another couple of hours."

Sayomi knew as soon as she said anything that it was wrong. She saw the pained look on his face, and his is eyes. Her eyes looked down, so as to examin her feet. As if they were interesting. She examined all the scufs on them, looking over them, trying to see if they matched up to anything. As she looked at them, imagins began to fly through her head. She looked only to be about 13. Though she was older then that. She aged quickly as a child, like any child. But after she hit puberty, her physical age no longer represented her actual age. It was late at night, and she was alone. She was at a waterfall, next to where her father had his lab. She never knew what he was studying in that small lab. As she remembered, the coldness of hands seemed to be felt around her neck and her shoulders. It was some of the males from her clan. Since she was half and half, to some, she was still inticicing as a human, and to others, she was even more so. It was thought that her powers would be whoevers could drink her blood. She could feel the breath on her neck, and though scared, she tried to muster the strenght to call on her powers. As soon as the teeth sunk into her neck, she was able to finally summon them, killing the person. As the teeth bit into her neck, Sayomi dropped, head between her knees, coughing, sparks erupting around her. The pain was still there every time she thought about it. To most, it didn't seem that bad, but to be a vampire, and be bit by that was a pain unlike anything she ever knew or met. The venom in the fangs made it unbearable.

After a few minutes of violent coughing, she stopped. She stayed where she was though, holding her head, tears from the pain of remembering, and the pain of coughing, ran down her cheeks. Her heart pounded, and all she could see was the black of her hair. Finally, she stood slowly, breathing heavily. She eyes, a pale green almost like a fall leaf ready to change colors. She took a quick glance at her feet, trying to think of what trigered the memory, but she couldn't figure it out. She looked at him, her heart started to slow slightly. The pale girl, even paler now, looked Rowen in his red-orange eyes. She didn't say anything, not even knowing what to say. Eventually, she nodded. "Alright. Let's go." The words were soft, though still sultry. She began to lead the way to where the rest of her bags were. After a bit of walking, she spoke. The words still soft, "I didn't mean to offend you, or to hurt you. Some do not accep the scars. Some see them, and they of the pain that they were cause by it. By that one moment in time that caused the injury for the scar to form. I didn't know which one you viewed it as..."

Aida stood up in surprise. She was debating about what to do next when she picked up something; The werewolf and the Vampire... they're both still alive. Even more, they're traveling together. She started to pick up some of what they were saying, but then stopped focusing. Seems like some of it was more private conversation, and she didn't want to intrude... fully.

She smiled and decided that maybe it was time to pay them a visit to see if they have progressed in anything. Her instincts were finally kicking in, and she was more than happy to finally be using them.

She had run a bit, and had to follow her nose for this one. She could tell she was getting closer when the smell was getting stronger. She finally found them, but kept hidden. "Well well, look who is getting along now?" she whispered, her eyes on the both of them. She could not help but wonder if they figured out what was going on. She knew the other two cops - yeah, she was grouping the other two males together - was going to start working on it, but she wanted to know if this couple made any progress as well. "Looks like I didn't need to run away after all..."

Surprise hit her as she realized that there has been ANOTHER that has come into this world. Why are they here, how were they appearing and was there a reason they were being chosen?

Rowen could only stand and watch in suprise as he watched her look down at her feet. After a little while tears began to drip down her face and she began coughing violently. All of a sudden he felt bad for her...she was just looking at her feet and the next this he knew was...this. SHe held her head in her hands, it must have been some sort of memory. The werewolf felt helpless now. All his life he had, had it so easy and never took a second thought to how hard it must have been for anyone outside his family. Rowen wanted to do something to help her...but he didn't want to say or do anything to offend her. He decided to say something later. Right now she probably needed to cry it out. After awhile he stepped closer to her. Not wating to invade her space but he didn't want her to think he was totally emotionless or didn't care at all about people.

Finally she stood up her eyes looked like they could waver and change color. The werewolf had always believed that you could accuratly guess someone's emotions or intentions. And to him it looked like she was fragile...like she was going to shatter if anyone said the wrong thing or touch her the wrong way. With his excellent hearing he could also hear how fast her heart was beating but it was starting to calm a bit. He didn't realize it but there was worry in his reddish orange eyes for her. Her skin now was even paler and he could smell illness on her. There was something wrong with her but...he had a gut feeling she would insist it was nothing. They just looked at each other for awhile before she said they were going. He nodded and quietly followed. As they walked silently the worry didn't fade from his eyes. Then she appologized if she had offened him for telling him that she could make the scar disappear. He stooped in his tracks and just looked at her.

"It's not your fault Sayomi. You didn't know...It's just that I've had alot of things happen to me that I have had accept. It dosn't mean the hate goes away for the people who caused my pain. It just helps me justify things that I know I shouldn't be doing. I"m not a good person and I know that...but you did nothing to offend me. What bothers me more is that you smell...sick. Back where I came from people were killed for not being strong enough to take care of themselves. And It's a shame to see someone like yourself look so sick..."

He could smell someone...two people auctully. The man looked away from her in the direction he thought he smelled them but he couldn't focus on that right now. Right now pulling himself and his companion togeather would be the best option...the last thing he wanted was to be caught off gaurd. With her being sick? It wouldn't be a good situation...

This world...was disgusting, to say the least. However grand this city has been before, it was nothing but ruins now. "And I thought France was bad..." I mumbled to no one in particular. I had not see life, human or animal, for quite some time, and I certainly did not expect to. I had been wandering this wasteland for perhaps three days, give or take, I really wasn't trying to keep track. My long robes dragged the ground, kicking up dust, but also protecting me from the sun. They has a layer of dirt on them, but they were still ornately embroidered, something worthy of a king, not that wealth or influence would matter much here. I took out a small vial of a dark blue liquid, and took a sip. The potion was a concoction of water and an herb known as Guam, which quenched thirst better than any plain water or wine, this was what had been keeping be alive. That, and a bit of help from the spirit world when I called for it.

I walked a bit farther, still seeing nothing, but then, for the first time a human voice broke the air. "Interesting...seems I'm not the last man alive after all..." I said, and began to walk toward the perceived source of the voice. I made my way to some decrepit...thing. Whatever it used to be, it wasn't anymore. I could hear the conversation between two people, a man and a woman, and I spied someone that appeared to be doing exactly what I was doing. I walked nearer to her, and said in a conversational tone "Hear anything interesting? I asked, rather curious in fact.

Aida was dumbfounded. Crying? Tears? From the female Vampire? And the Rowen looked like he was in shock. He too was showing emotion. She just couldn't hold back anymore. "I never pegged you two for emotion," she whispered to herself. She was starting to feel weird. She had this natural urge to try to draw something out of both of them, and she wasn't sure if it was negative or positive.

Growing up shunned from all, even other Vampyres, she used to keep to herself so it was easier to hide what she was. She wasn't ashamed, nor was she proud. She was in a sense considered a rape victim in her own time, though they just called her that because they were not sure what else to call her. But to the other Vampyres, she was just considered a burden; a mistake. But they weren't about to let someone of their dying breed to perish. There were so few left that to let one pass away was seen as unforgivable. But once she was healthy enough, she was tossed out. She had to fight against urges, and stay true to what she believed was herself. But she often felt distain and hatred from some people. And it terrified her. She wasn't that kind of person.

But right now, she felt like she needed to do something. To get a reaction. Even if it may be in the wrong way. Before she could react to the two, there was another gentleman who came to her. "Hear anything interesting?"

She all but rolled her eyes. "I am trying to listen to them. Somehow, they become buddy-buddy since the last time I had seen them." she turned to face the male. "Ah, it is you. I sensed you earlier. But pay attention to you getting so close." her whispers may have been a bit louder than she wanted, but right now she didn't care as much. "But no, I haven't found about about when or where we are, if that is what you are referring to."

As they walked, Sayomi was thinking while she listened to him. She thought about how in his eyes, a look of worry came to his face. But she was not able to tell if that is what it was. No one had really given that look besides her father, and it always stretched across his whole face. She gave a cold chuckle as he commented on people getting killed for being sick. "Yes, I will admit to being sick. But is nothing more then the common cold. I have had it for a few days. It should go away in the next couple. I can still get sick, just not as easily. And not as long. Though some things, such as the stomach flu, effect me more then others. Something about how my body fends it off makes it worse. But I only have that for a couple days too. A few weeks ago, we were going to test if there was a way to get a cure by infecting me and analyzing how my blood fends it off. I didn't get sick. Then it popped up. It was laying dormit until I was under some stress." She gave a little more information about some other things that they did, not mentionaning anything about the time machine just yet. Rowen had explained a little of himself, so she felt it only fair. Plus it was still something that wasn't too personal. Just something she did. She had been infected with multiple sickness' and diseases. Only to find, that she did fend them off. There was a month where she lung cancer. It was horrible, but she didn't need chemo, nothing. It was just laying in bed from being weak, and to recouperate almost. "Illnesses in this time are not as bad. There are shots to help heal them, antibiotics to get rid of infections, cough medicine to help surpress coughing, sneezing, stuffy nose. You name it, and there is something. When I was still with my clan, me and my father never knew actually how delicate humans are. Which actually made my dad laugh. He said the only thing strong about them is their pride, and their will to be the strongest out there." She let out a soft smile. Her father had always been more of a best friend and teacher. Taking her hand and showing her the way, leading her to the path that was right and she knew it was too. She had urges to rebel, and the only real way she did, was to become an assassin on the side. It was nothing like just killing people who someone else wanted dead, but the people who were messing the world up. She found that most humans, all she had to do was get dressed up at a bar while they were at a hotel, and they went up to the room, and job complete. "Do not think of me an less for this sickness. I still am plenty strong to use any of my abilities. My only weakness is something that happened in the past. As you saw. It's just one of those memories that comes and goes as it pleases, no matter what you do to hide it, or get over it." She blew it off with a shrug, acting like it was nothing. As she always did after. She gave him a small explination as to why she acted the way she did, so that he didn't think that it was something he did, or anything of the likeness.

Sayomi smelt a total of four others in the area, There was the girl that Rowen had been with before, a man close to her, and two other males. She had known that the girl was watching, and didn't care. Maybe it was her pride on her abilities, but she thought that she over powered the girl. Between her ablilities, there was her accuracy with a gun, and her hand to hand skills that she was later taught here with some of the militia that protected the labs. Once she notice him turn his head, Sayomi spoke. "It's the girl from earlier. And another male that has seemed to find her. In front of use, there is two humans. Though one.. Is not all human. His scent is a mix of human and metal. So I do not know if her has some sort of armor on that is blocking it, or what. None smell hostil. They don't smell angry. If anything, a tad bit scared." She told him what she thought, and smelt. She didn't know how a werewolfs senses worked. Hers picked up on emotions and genders best, due to the vampire. Emotions were something that they fed on. Every vampire liked a certain emotion, said it tasted different then the rest. "The girl thinks that she is so sneaky. Not really. Though she walked up quietly, she came the wind was blowing, so her scent came straight our way. Though the man, I haven't picked up on him before. He must be new to the area." Sayomi let out a cold laugh once more. The features on her face, were slightly cold looking, her eyes though were inbetween the pale color, and her natural color. The memory took a mental toll, that didn't go away as fast. Sayomi didn't say anything about his comment about being a bad person or anything. She had to think of what to say, so she didn't say anything offensive.

He listened as she explained her illness and about illness in this time. The werewolf was suprised when she explained that in this time medicine had develped so much. In his times medcine was expensive and hard to come across...just fathoming how easy it was to come across medicine now a days was a bit hard. But she let out a soft smile and asked him not to think so little of her just because she was sick. She shrugged it off but He sighed and nodded.

"In no way did I mean to belittle you...but I was not aware about the situation of time time I have been brought to. But you are pale...alot paler than what any vampire would consider normal. It seems you have been sick for far longer than you have stated..."

He looked off in the direction the two scents. Sayomi was correct in the aspect that one of the scents was the female Vampire from before and another was a man. The two scents seemed close togeather so he knew that the new male was with the female Vampire. He heard Sayomi let out a cold laught and he looked back to find her expression the same...cold. He turned around a looked at her.

"What do you want to do about them? They are obviously intrested in whatever we are doing...should we ignore them and go back to eat or I can go find them and deal with them.."

(Sorry for the short post!)

Sayomi looked at him. "If they are really curious, let them come. curiosity is something that no one else can fix for you. Why else do you think I didn't either run, or fight till the end. Curiosity can either kill the cat, or prove to it that it has more then just the life it has." She never went to someone just because they were curious. Curiosity was something that she had too much of. She didn't need to help cure someone elses. "I have been sick multiple times. I don't mind. Some have been painful, but it gave us the data we needed. As for me being paler..." She went through a mental fight on whether or not she should show him. Finally she dug through her bag once more. It was hidden in the bottom, and in a metal case. She pulled it out of the bag, and opened the case. It was filled with pictures. She pulled the most wrinkled one out. "When the people of this time went back to my time, they were there for longer then just a day or two. They were there for a few years. Apparently something had gone wrong with the machine, and they couldn't come back until they had it fix here in this time." She handed him the picture. "That is my father, then my mother. That is me." The picture was full color, and showed how pale her mother was, almost albino looking. Her mother also looked to be about 50 in it. While Sayomi herself, only looked to be about 14 or 15. As she talked, she let herself remember the day that the picture was taken. It was a warm day. Most of the clan was off fighting, so the humans were able to come out for longer. When they came out, her dad had seen one ill, and gave him a remedy, which is when they offered them to come back. It would have been all three of them. "My mother was young when I was born, believe it or not." She told him with a laugh. "I age differently then humans, and will not live forever as a vampire." She shrugged it off. She didn't mind dying. "Since pale was the thing back then, my father was picky about who he would choose. And when he found my mother, he knew she was the one. She was educated, pale, and beautiful. He didn't realize though, that she would consume his life, and become his mortal love." She looked over at him, though her face held its features, her eyes smile. She actually didn't mind him. He was interesting to talk to. And she knew that he had grown to be taught different then the werewolves of her time. The one thing though, was she felt like she talked too much with him. But she also thought that he might be able to help her. "Just as you are not like most werewolves, my family and me, we are not like most vampires." She didn't tell him that she was actually had more human traits then vampire. It actually felt good to let loose a little of the memories. It was the thing of just not sharing much since her father died. She didn't really have anyone to talk to. "So, between my parents, and some of the diseases that I have infected myself with, I can understand why I am so pale.." As she started to think, it had actually been awhile since she had drinken.. She knew that she had to, but she hadn't had human blood since she had been in this time, except for a few times, but it was willingly gave. She looked over his features as she talked, trying to get a hint of what he was thinking.

I sighed at the answer provided. "Yes, that was what I was hoping for, a few answers...so you know these two then? Are they safe to approach?" I asked the woman, crouching a bit, not really caring about whether they saw me or not. Alone, I was likely going to die without water soon anyway, at least a violent death can be fought against. The conversation between the two was...less than interesting. I was not concerned much with the personal details of strangers, but I did know that there was strength in numbers, so I needed to find a group one way or another. My ears then picked up on the two beings mentioning myself and the young woman next to me. "Well...they aren't fools, at the very least." I said, more to myself than to the woman. I had made up my mind already to approach the two, but I wasn't stupid, I wasn't going without some kind of...weapon as it were. I quickly sprinkled a circle of copper dust onto the ground, and stabbed a dagger with a T pommel into the earth. "Ortum, caelum spiritus. Invocavi contra ventos contrarios misit me protege me qui volunt mihi mala." I chanted. Not the best Latin, but it got the job done. The screech of a hawk quickly pierced the air, the first sound of an animal I had heard here.

A silver hawk flew down to perch upon the dagger, its tail dragging the ground, and it seemed to emit a source of light all its own. "Come, Archimedes." I said, as the Hawk flew and perched itself upon my right shoulder, as the circle and dagger disappeared. I froze for a moment, looking at the woman next to be and the two others before me. Now that my mind was more intune with the world, I could now sense something...off about these people. I did not know what, but I knew it would be best to stay on guard. I walked toward the man and woman, and bowed, slipping my arms together in my sleeves. "Hello. I am Furor, a Summoner and Magician. I have been wandering for several days, and quite frankly, I'm very confused. Do either of you know where we are?" I asked, still a slight distance from the two beings.

Jace forewent any attempt to look for the person who ran the motel. The money they used, he was sure, wasn't used at all here. The dark haired operative set Axel down beside the door of one of the lower level rooms and crouched low to sift through the other's hair. He imagined Axel making fun of him acting like some monkey grooming his kid, but shoved the thought away, rummaging gently fur thoroughly for one of the many lock picks the other kept stashed in the dark brown tresses.

Finding the thin metal rod, he jimmied the lock and opened it. The door swung inward with a nasty creak, letting out a slightly musty scent. Jace frowned but chose to ignore it. It was shelter and it would have to do for the time being. He bent low and slung Axel over his shoulder once more before stepping inside. There was only a double bed inside, not that Jace minded, per se. But Axel was a wild sleeper sometimes. He set his partner onto the bed, removing the other man's gloves and boots before he went scouting.

There was a fairly clean bathroom and a rusty old telephone. The lamp was functional, even though it took a few tries before it flickered weakly to life. Jace turned it off and took a seat at the foot of the bed. The gray eyed man took a moment to relax, to calmly take in everything that happened. The last thing he was sure of was the fact that he and Axel were seconds away from completing their mission. He knew Axel's skill in sniping and there was no way the man could miss a clear shot; he heard the rifle go off just before everything went crazy and he found himself falling. Regrettably, he had landed rather heavily on top of the other one. The disorientation at first was debilitating but thanks to his quick recovery rate, he had been able to gather his wits better. He expected the other to be unconscious for a time, considering the other had landed on the edge of the metal dumpster only to have extra added weight plummet toward him and land quite successfully.

If memory served him correctly, the architecture of the place was somewhere in the early 2000's, about ten to twelve years into the millennium. No one in 2689 used brick nor concrete for construction. Nearly everything was made from mixed metal alloys that were stronger than reinforced titanium backed with fifteen feet worth of concrete. But this...

He refused to believe it. But he had to be sure.

Immediately, his eyes scanned the walls, his body shifting this way and that to get a better look at the dingy motel room. He rose from his seat and immediately went to the drawers. They were mostly empty, save for old cigarette boxes, strings of condoms (which made his nose crinkle and cause a wry smile to cross his features....a feat, really), old forgotten books and even old oxidizing costume jewelry. Giving up the fruitless search of the drawers, he went back into the bathroom. Behind the door was a calendar. It was fairly new, which was good. He took a good look at it and his eyes widened.

Was this some kind of joke?

It was the same day, yes, but the year.... It was more than six hundred years into the past! Jace yanked the calendar off the tack and carried it back into the room with him. The operative sat heavily at the foot of the bed, mind in turmoil. He looked back at his still unconscious partner, willing the other man to just wake up so they could figure out what the hell was going on.

Gauss ran long fingers through his slicked hair, making himself presentable for the fence he was going to meet in a coffee shop. England was a fair place, he had to admit. Travelling from China and changing his name from Chen Tsai Tien to Gauss Vee was a bit ...drastic. He had to leave the country, however. His bounty was much too high by the time he figured he'd settle down. He'd taken his wife, Ke Le with him to Europe. No one knew he was married and that was just as well. His wife was with child and he was willing to do whatever it took to care for his family. Of course, it would have helped if he turned away from the life of crime he spent years living.

The dark haired, dark eyed Chinese entered the coffee shop, away from the hustle and bustle of the English city life. The year 1910 was a time of economic flourish; it was the perfect time for theft and hoodwinking. The criminal smiled inwardly as he caught sight of his 'fence'. The Englishman, James, he was called, had a remarkable mustache, if Gauss said so himself. Like any other native of England, the man was pale, blue eyed with slicked dark hair. He wore a tweed suit, much like the one the con artist adorned, with tan slacks and shiny black loafers. They were dressed like businessmen. James sat inconspicuously at a corner booth, newspaper in hand.

Gauss sat across from the other man, bundle wrapped in a satin handkerchief and placed it on the chair that sat to the back of the table and away from prying eyes.

Within three minutes of seemingly nonreciprocating communication, the deal was set, but it didn't go the way Gauss had planned. Within seconds of sealing the deal, James had drawn a pistol and aimed it directly at Gauss' face.

"Officer James Oliver: Scotland Yard," the supposed fence stated, face stoic. "You're under arrest for theft."

Gauss did not think twice, grabbing the package out of the man's grasp and kicking the table over. It came as a shock to the officer, the perfect distraction needed to get away. The Chinese con made a mad dash for the door, a stray bullet nicking the shop's door frame. There were high shrieks of surprise and shouts relaying the shock even out into the streets. The commotion was so great, it had him disoriented in terms of direction. he hadn't seen the car that was still moving,just feet away from hitting him.

The con only had a moment to curse mentally before something tugged at his gut from the inside and everything went white.

[you're all going to die when it's time for me to post for all three of my characters lol]

Sayomi was right about the whole cat thing...he had experienced it himself. But in this case...Curiosity turned the human into a werewolf. He listened to her and was suprised when she started rmuaging though her bag. She pulled out a tin and slipped a wrinked photo, handing it to him. He took it into his hands carefully. There was an older looking woman in it along with Sayomi and a man...which must have been her father. The werewolf listened intently as the vampire told him about her family. He chuckled a bit as she mentioned that back then being pale was beautiful. It made him remember home...back in the England countryside. Even in his time pale was considered beautiful. He rememberd that because oddly, his father for the same reason picked his mother. Because for a country girl she was pale. But it was only because as a child and into her teens she was frail and sickly. Most of her time was spent indoors, her being outside too long made her ill.

When he snapped back to reality he looked over at her the same time she looked at him. Though he didn't realize it he had a warm, soft smile across his lips. Speaking of family reminded him of the first woman he had ever loved...his mother. She told of how her family was differnt than most vampires and why she looked so pale. Now he understood...the werewolf looked away towards the ground. The warm smile was still on his lips. He spoke, his british accent not as prevelant but it could still be heard.

"My mother growing up was sickly and frail....back in england it was the fashion to be pale. My father was looking to be married and much to his pleasure found her. The marrige was more arranged but they did learn to love one another. Especilly after I was born. But after her death I went looking for her killer...I was attacked and the first time I shifted I found the man...and killed him. I never went back home...so I don't know if my father is alive or not..."

As the scent of the male got closer he got to his feet, the smile fading to his normal expression. He turned to face him as he approached him, a silver hawk on his shoulder. His arms were slipped togeather in his sleeves as he stopped a short distance from them. Rowen tensed as he took a few steps toward the man, his red-orange eyes intense. From Rowen's body language he meant business...he was going to stand his ground if this man proved to be a danger. He spoke, introducing himself as Furor, a summor/magician and told him he had been wandering for several days. As expected he was confused and lost. Rowen became less tense and chuckled. A magician? He didn't believe it but he had learn over the years to not understimate people so he still held and aire of caution.

"If you've been wandering several days like that then you've been traveling without supplies. If you die I guess it dosn't matter where you are now does it? My companion could awnser your question better but were a bit busy if you don't mind."

He waited to see how the man would react. If he needed supplies he would play it smart because obviously from the big army sack sitting by Sayomi's side they were rich in supplies and knowlage if this place. Sayomi more so than him but he could make it on his own if he absolutley needed to.

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">​A slant of aureate tendrils wisped warmly through the square condo window, just enough to awaken the poor male with gun-metal tresses. A small groan developed in his throat; he'd had poor sleep the night before. Architecture in this time period was weakening from all the pollutants in the air. Eating at the grout, the brick veneer, chewing away at the masonry. He witnessed a skyscraper collapsing on a family of four after heading home from a labor ready job in the North end. It gave him nightmares. He raked his spindly digits through his silver strands, small beads of sweat fumbled over the faint apples of his cheeks. Exhaling, the former general sprawled himself further across the dust infested futon.

Slithering from his mattress, he slipped into his tattered tie-up boots and made way through what was left of Copley Square. The back bay used to be flooded with skyscrapers; the government has been pressing demolition more and more in industrial communities; littering New England with Nuclear plants. The silver-headed savant floated through back alleyways and backyards of several mom and pop restaurants to get to the Prudential center. The Prudential, for the last four years or so has been the only place to obtain work besides his ready labor agreement. A wonderful place for clients, and a perfect place to run into officials.

Three hours time has passed and the former general has reached his destination. His hazel orbs flitted toward the sky. The sun catching fire to the clouds made him a bit uneasy; it only meant one thing. Night time would be approaching. Who knows what creatures would be lurking around. Samael would just have to see.

Sayomi was surprised when she saw the smile on his face. It was warm, and welcoming. It was something she didn't think she would get to see on him. And now that she did, she liked it. The expressons lightened up his face, and his eyes. She thought that it made his face look even more handsome. Once she realized that she had began to think about it, she shook it from her head. She knew that it wasn't something she should be thinking. Once she was able to shake the thought for a minute. She looked at him, her green eyes were back to their normal. And just as she was about to speak, the man came up. Her expressions stayed even colder. She knew what he was. She had encountered a few. But he seemed to either have more control over his powers, or he was just taught different things. she didn't know what era he was from, other then it was not from much farther in the past then she was, and teachings evolve along with the people who learn them. As she saw the hawk, once more, she became curious. she couldn't help going up and looking over the creature. she knew if the man tried anything, then between herself, and Rowen, they were very sure to win. As she looked at the bird, the light from it mixed with her eyes, making a rather interesting look. Her features stayed cold though. But she would not be as cold as Rowen with the food and water, due to pledging to help all survivors who mean well. And in her mind, ones from the past were at the top of her list. She wanted to be able to return them home, to somewhere that her and her father had taken them from. After she was done admiring the bird, she stepped back, eyes on the new man. She was only a few steps in front of her comanion, so things would be easier with them closer. She stretched, and as she brought her hands down, they rested on her blade. "i'm going to tell you now, if you try anything, do not expect to walk away." She told him. The coldness in her voice didn't outway the smooth and sultry sound. If anything, it only intesnifyed it. Which often made things hard while threatening males. Especially human males. "By the looks of your clothes, and the way you act, you are about four to five hundred years in the future. I can tell you why, I explain everything, but really there is no time." It came out cold, but she only then realized how late it was getting, and she needed light to be able to get into where they would be staying. "You see that sun? Once it hits the earth and begins to set, all hell will break loose. More and more people are turning to night to hunt, and to leave. But little do they realize, that night is most dangerous. That is when the demons will come out." She said it all like it was nothing, because to her, it wasn't more then a hassel to be out at night. "I will give you the right to ask a few questions, and depending on how we feel about you, threat or not, we can supply with a few minimle supplies. Do not look a gift horse in the mouth though. Supplies are hard to come by." She didn't let on that they would be able to get more once they were where they needed to go. And didn't let on that she had more bags hiding that where filled with supplies. She did need him to think that they were like any of the other survivors. Rowen wouldn't be able to give too much away about the supplies, since she didn't tell him much about it yet. "So, ask what you wish, and I will answer as best as I can." She said at last, stepping back once more, so she could watch every movement of him.

Well, the pair was not quite friendly, but that was to be expected. One could not expect to be greeted in a friendly matter in times such as these. The threats were not entirely unexpected either, though they both seemed to underestimate the me. I myself was likely not much against these two...whatever they were, but my familiar could give at least slight protection. But, regardless of who could take who, I wanted friends, not foes. "I mean no harm, and I am not completely without supplies, though I'm sure I look it." I said, looking back and forth between the man and the woman. I listened intently to what the woman had to say, nodding. "I see...so I've been sent...forward in time? What year is it, exactly?" I asked, knowing that would give me the exact time I've been sent ahead, but by the looks and sounds of it, it was quite a ways into the future.I laughed when the woman mentioned night and demons. "I have experienced the nights, I assure you, and I certainly know how dangerous both they, desperate men, and demons can be...That's part of being a summoner after all.As for taking some of your supplies...I think I could actually give you more than you have, in a matter of speaking..." I said with a slight smile. I held out the dark blue vial I had been drinking out of. "This mixture, merely a gill in its capacity, is worth as much hydration as several gallons of water. I can do similar acts with food...So as far as supplies are concerned, I can perhaps triple what you have...if you're willing to make a deal?" I asked, looking at both of them expectantly. I did not think such wonders would be easily passed up.

Sayomi figured he would say that he meant no harm. Which she was glad for. She didn't feel like wasting anymore time. When Sayomi saw the vial, she let out a smile. She knew what time frame he was. it had to have been about 1600s. "Those though the hydration works, but you cannot live off of those. It has been proven." Her hand shot out quickly and grabbed his wrist, and gentaly pressed then released counting the seconds before it regained it's normal color. "The long it stays white, the more dehydrated you are." She said, and by judging on how long it had taken, she knew that he was very much dehydrated. "The same goes for the food. You may not be able to live off of it. It it can make it so that rations go farther, and actual food will not need to be eaten as often." They were something great to have around, and when Sayomi's father had presented them, there were tests done, herself and her father leading the way, and once they were found to not be 100% effective, the government wanted to do nothing with them. They wouldn't duplicated them. Only then did she realize that her people skills were really not the best thing. Her father would have back handed her for grabbing someone like that, and without permission, though she did not apologize. "You are in the year twenty twelve. So yes, you have been sent forward in time, drastically." She told him. She did give him the right year for once. She figured he could handle it. A couple people that she had met before she deemed not mentally strong enough to handle how far they traveled, so she lied. telling that that they were any where from 50-100 years in the past from now. "Before you decide to ask, I am from somewhere around your time. We had those same potions of sort when I was younger. Before coming here." She would rather just tell him now, then have to explain something later when she could explain it now. She was not really worried about rations. There were still more then 20 city's that she could gain access to labs. And she might even find maps to more. They were all very well equipped. But how long it would take them to get some of them was another issue. "As for deals, you have sparked my interest, but it is not just up to me. My companion must also agree." She would not agree to anything without talking to Rowen first. She was her first comrade, and she still wanted to figure out what had caught her curiosity so bad on him. Sayomi turned to look at the werewolf, green eyes glistening in the now setting sun. The sun was not up for very long here. She wanted his imput, and his thoughts. As she waited, she took the ribbon out of her hair, and put it in her mouth, biting gently on it, her fangs popping out. they were still quit large. Her mother always told her that she had her fathers fangs. Long, and sharp, almost like someone had sharpened them to a fine point. After she pulled her hair to the side, she took the ribbon and tied it once more, this time, her hair falling over one shoulder, pointing out her delicate looking skin, and the black making her eyes look even brighter, more unnatural on a being such as herself.

The werewolf stood there, just a few feet behind her. He still didn't like the scent of this guy...there was something off about him. The two talked about alot of things in such a short time even he collected a few new things. The year twenty-twelve...? He was more than a hundred years onto the future. Sayomi was still cold and decisive about this male though...it seemed both of them had a hard time trusting him. And it seemed that from his dress and from Sayomi stating so thaat this man was from way further back. As they continued to talk she explained how rough the nights were. He confirmed he has experinced the nights...but probably not at thier worst.

One of the first nights Rowen spent here he spent in his shifted form. Being in this new world had made him extreamly snappy and uneasy. He spent it in his shifted form so he would have a way to immiedently fight back. The guns of this time were more high fashioned so his revolver was nothing compared to them. He was expert with the weapons he carried but he wasn't going to lie to himself. The weapons from this time scared him a bit as far as guns were concerned. During that night he was attacked by a group of army men who had nothing but handguns and knives. They were well trained seeing as they shot him in his front legs which were in reality his arms. And one in his shoulder. But he managed to kill them and chase the rest off. Once he shifted back his body began to heal but it took a day or two before he could start to move about again.

Then suddenly the man stepped forwards and presented a dark blue liquid. It seemed that both he and Sayomi knew what it was but a deep, threatening growl rose from the werewolf, sounding very much wolf like. He didn't trust it...he had been poisoned before with a similar looking liqiud back in 1938. Tense, he took a step forwards and looked at the man suspiciously. Then the man mentioned making a deal...besides liquid what could he possibly offer to the group? His red-orange eyes flashed in the setting sun. Good supplies were hard to come by and having three people would make the supplies drain and dwindle faster....but at the same time all three of them were just trying to get back home. Right now his eyes looekd very much wolf like as well as his piercing eyes stared strait at the man.

"Besides your little potion or whatever it is...what can you offer us?"