When time crashes together

He watched a bit suprised as the woman absorbed the flames back into her body. Rowen just looked at her, suspicion in his expression as she handed him a cool bottle of water. The Vampyre told him to drink it. The werewolf gripped it lightly with caution. He had learned from expierence that he wasn't the only one who killed for a living. There were lots of people who wanted him dead. He took the top off and the coolness seemed to radiate from it. It looked so tempting.

Rowen brought it to his nose and sniffed at it. It smelled different, just like any of the water around here, but other wise there was nothing wrong with it. He had almost expected it to be poisoned. The wolf took a long drink as she introduced herself, practically asking them so be civil...call each other by name. Her name was Sayomi, a very different name than he had ever heard. Then she told him she didn't know why she was intreasted in him and that no ever really knew the reasons why people were intrested in other people. He chuckled a little bit, wiping any water drips from his face and lips.

"I kill for a living. If I'm intrested in someone they usually end up dead. But I've never taken a job to kill a woman. I may be a beast but I can control myself to a certain degree. And I usually don't give my name out but in this event I don't really see where it would matter...Were all trying to survive this place, assuming that your not from this time. Last time I knew it was 1842...but I am Rowen. My last name isn't of any importance so I won't give it..."

He stood up, not turning his back to her.

"I left my revolver and dagger back there where I started to chase you. I need to fetch them...if you know of any other survivors then it might be wise to tell me. You be civil and as will I, accompany me."

He started to walk off.

Sayomi laughed as she watch the man examin the water. Once they actually got to talking, she didn't feel nearly as hostil towards him, though she was to an extent. She always felt hostile in a way towards people. She knew better then to let them in. She followed after him. "You are about a centry and three quarts in the future. And as for my job, I am both scietist and assassin. One thing is for sure, I am the person who probably knows most about what happened that is still alive." She wasn't going to explain what year she was from just yet. "And no, I am not from this place, but me and my father came here on free will. Before everything happened. Not to this exact city. Or what once was a city. I lived in a city farther down south, I made my up here for... well for reasons." Though they were being civil, until they both proved to eachother that all would be well between them for now, then at least she wouldn't trust him as far as she could throw him. But she would trust him more than most of the people. Since they were putting trust in eachother to not go crazy and randomly kill the other one. As she was walking next to him, she realized that compared to most werewolves that she had seen, he was not bad to look at. "I only know of one man, who I ran off, in search of you, another who caught me off guard on the roof, and the other vampire girl that you have met.." She was sure that that was all, but then she remembered the mother and child. "There is also a mother and child in a house west of here." She followed in silence again for a minute, then a question poped into her head. She wanted so bad to ask it, but figured she should wait. She hoped though that she would get another time. "I was actually about to do a round through the city to make sure there are no soilders, or any other people who might attack. Then I was going to have a bit to eat, and carry on with what I came to do. You may join me if you care, and maybe I can figure out what has caught my interest. I have supplies enough to feed more than a few people, so you do not have to worry about being a bother." She offered for her curiosity, and because she also felt that he would be a good alis. Almost a situation of keep your enemies close, except he wasn't exactly her enemy. And she did vow to her father, though he was and is dead, that she would help whoever she could.

Kuroi decided it was best not to wait on the person and quickly exited the building, what he found immediately stopped him in his tracks. Practically a barren wasteland of stone and dirt with a random concrete establishment here or there. He saw a small group not 50 meters from his location. As he focused his gaze upon them he realized it was just a small family of a woman and man and 3 children of various ages. He lowered his rifle and pushed it behind him, allowing it to hang by its sling and began to approached the family. The family, catching the sight of him, began to move away swiftly. Kuroi stopped a bit confused, he was in uniform, so why would they cower in such a way. "Excuse me, I just wish to know some information." He called out to the family. The man and woman shared looks of concern before nodding to each other, the man stepped out in front of his family. "I'm sorry but we dont have anything!" He stated. Kuroi gave a perplexed look at the man "Its okay Im not going to rob you or anything, I just want to know where am I?" The man sighed, sounding a bit relieved. "You're not from this time?" The man responded, causing Kuroi to give him another look of confusion "Sir, Im a police officer, Im with the QRF Spec Ops detachment, I dont know how I ended in this place, but if you would be so kind as to tell me, I'd greatly appreciate it." He tried to say that in the most polite way, but his patience was running a bit thin, nevertheless he hid it well behind his tact. "Youre in- "

Just as Kuroi was finally about to receive an answer, he heard a loud growl and suddenly the woman was thrown to the grown, with a large figure mounted on her back. The man froze mid-sentence and spun around "Elizabeth!!" He shouted before rushing to her aid. Kuroi quickly drew his Glock 17 handgun and aimed at the figure. Where the hell did that come from?! "Hey!" He yelled, causing the creature to divert its attention to him. It had a slender muscular dark grayish body, standing at the same height of an average man. Kuroi quickly examined the feral creature which at best could be described as a gargoyle-like lizard with wings and the raptor like mouth filled with gruesomely pointed teeth. He glanced at the woman named Elizabeth who laid unconscious beneath the beast, bleeding from her neck and back. Immediately deeming it a threat Kuroi fired 3 shots at the beast hitting it in the abdomen and chest, the beast angrily stomped forward screeching loudly, heading for Kuroi, who welcomed it with another round landing square between its eyes, the beast fell, tranquil to the ground, dead.

The man grasped his wife's corpse holding her trying desperately to wake her. The children looked on crying loudly, Kuroi didnt know what to do but quickly began to check his surroundings for more intruders. He had nothing to offer the family besides condolences. "Im sorry." He stated before stepping back, he wasnt going to bother them any longer. He felt it was his fault to begin with, the man was armed with a hunting rifle, but his attention was engrossed by an approaching armed male and not of his surroundings. Kuroi left the family and began to search for his answers elsewhere, his senses on full alert for anymore oddities.

As they walked she told him of what was currently going on and that he was almost two century's into the future. A bit suprised his reddish-Orange eyes widened as they walked. That far? He had maybe expected fifty or so years but...over a century? She continued to speak and it made him increasingly curious about this woman. Why would she willingly come to this time? He had been happy where he was in time. He was going to age very slowly from now on so this was a future he wasn't supposed to see for a long time. Rowen glanced over at her and noticed a few things. Though she was a vampire and was supposed to be a looker, there was something unique about her look. It wasn't bad...infact she was beautiful. He looked away and shook it off. But as a Vampire she had natural charms...something that you couldn't fool him with but maybe he would allow himself to not be so defensive if she could prove to him that he could trust her.

Rowen continued to listen as she listed off the survivors, including the mother and child. Then everything went silent for awhile before she asked him if he wanted to join in her patrol, that she had the supplies. Though he was being weary in a way he was an oppertunistic person. If she had the means for a companion in this crazy world then he would not pass at the chance of food or water. He nodded.

"Sure...I don't see why not. I do not have else where to go at this time."

Finally they reached the small clearing where he had dropped his supplies and found them all where he had left them. He picked up his revolver and tucked it into the waist of his pants, then slipped on his boots. Rowen leaned over and picked up his ugly looking dagger. The blade on it looked fierce and the hilt had a small patch of blood where bllod had dripped onto it when he has used it to take the life of his first assasination job. After looking at it for a few moments he tucked the dagger into his boot and put his shirt back on, though not buttoning it up. The werewolf looked over at her, standing up strait, looking her in the eyes.

"Lead the way...where ever it is that you are going to go..."

Alex watched the man head out of the building, "Shit, how am I supposed to find anything out if no-one will speak to one another", he watched as the Vampire like being attacked what he assumed was a woman, due to her slender build, he watched as the policemen buried three shots into the beast, consequently burying that too. He dashed out of the building as fast as he could, realizing he still had his cloaking device on, turning it off, he was about 7 feet away from the officer now.
"WAIT" He shouted, hoping that speaking in this manner, the officer wouldn't deem him as a threat.

Aida all but roll her eyes at the young girl. She was getting closer, but she had left, and right now, Aida did not feel like chasing her. There were others. She heard a shot and quickly snapped her head in that direction. Those two quiet males from earlier weren't quite as quiet anymore. She sprinted in that direction and went to hide in the shadows to see how things progressed.

She watched as the the males came across a couple... the wife appears to be dead now. She crouched and kept her eyes on the two she originally had heard to study. Maybe she could get important information.

Sayomi looked back into the mans eyes. She liked the color of them. They were a reddy orange, that reminded her much of the fire she controled. She found it odd that she herself had such green eyes, but they were her mothers, mixed with the intensity of being a vampire. As she looked at him, she brought a hand up, and rubber her cold neck. She finally looked away from them, finding herself very curious about the color, and how well it actually matched his personality. She was a type that believed that a persons eyes told everything about them. Because noone can control how their move, and the expression that they have. She let herself let out a soft smile as he agreed to come with her. "Good. You will find that I am not really a bad person. Though, I am not the most open or trusting person. Its just I guess some bad habits that we might both have to break." She gave a shrug, and begane to walk back, to see if the man she had left there was. "I did leave someone, as I had said, I will need to go see if he did stay, seeing as it was rather rude to run off without even saying goodbye or anything of the likeness." She explained, but as she went around a corner, she could tell that he was no longer there. His scent was weak. So she stopped again, looked at the werewolf that she now could in some ways call a companion on this mission of hers. "He is gone. But if we can catch his scent, or even see him, trust me. You will know that it is him." She said with a laugh. The other man was definatly a rather curious person. She did want to learn about his kind. It was her naturral ability to learn and another type of curiosity that lead to her to want to learn so much. She figured as though she was immortal, she should learn as much as she could for her life that she would have. When she brought her hand to take out the ribbon to tighten it, she realized it was gone, causing her hand to drop. Though her facial features did not change, inside she was devistated. "Ok, since I need to go east, we should start west and work our way up and down. When we finish, about 100 yards from the fountain, there is a couple bags filled with supplies we will need to go back for before resting and such."

Kuroi stopped in his track before turning towards the man who yelled. He studied him momentarily before deeming him a nonthreatening suspect. He took notice to the abnormal arms the man has. "What is it?" He asked, keeping his rifle in hand, prepping a reflexive firing in mind in case the man deemed hostile.

Alex showed the policeman his Magnum, and slowly holstered it to show he was not hostile. "I have questions" he shouted over, as he took steps over to the man, his was right in front of the other man now. "First off, where the hell am I?"

Kuroi simply shrugged at the question, before stating, "As if I would know, Im just as lost as you are." Kuroi watched as the man carried his deceased wife and children away from the two. Kuroi understood the family just wished to be lelone, either to mourn or to give here some sort of a proper burial in this God forsaken place. Kuroi shifted his weight to his front leg, turning his body to face the man, extending his right hand out to the unnamed stranger, "My name is Tyviar, Tyviar Kuroi, Im an officer from United Nation of Turogania." He'd secretly hoped the man knew where this country was from. If his suspicion were correct, he'd definitely know he was not on his world.

Alex looked the man up and down, "Sorry, where? Can't say I'm familiar with that area, I'm Alex, Alex Hendon, I work as Chief of security for a major Augmentation development company, last thing I remember was investigating a problem in the Tech labs, then I woke up here." he tried to sound as sincere as possible, as to not arouse suspicion, though he was telling the truth. He looked around, it looked like something out of a post-Nuclear war based game, buildings crumbling, dead bodies. "Perhaps we better stick together, at least until we find how we got here and where here is." He proposed.

She looked back at him, looking into his eyes. They both just stood there for a little while looking at each, Sayomi rubbed at her neck. After a little while she looked away, having an expression like she was thinking something through. He just stood there and waited for her as she sorted through her thoughts. After He had agreed to go with her...she got this soft smile across her lips and that just made her look even more pretty. He Clenched his jaw a bit. Rowen just banished the thought from his head in time to learn information about her. She wasn't very trusting...good thing cause neither was he. He looked at her his etched in frown loosend a bit to more of a flat expression. Somewhere inbetween a slight smile and his normal frown.

"Well...I'm not very open or trusting either so I guess we have that in common and...if it is a bad Habit...It's helped me make a living and not get myself killed. But...Here I should probably loosen up a bit."

After that he followed her, close behind her as she lead the way. She explained how she had left someone behind and they were going back to see if he was still there. When they arrived they found that the man had gone but it was the scent from before. He listened to her as she explained that thye would find the other person and that he would know when they found him. For a Vampire...he guessed that she wasn't that bad. Not nearly as bad as some he had met...and killed. Rowen looked at her as she laughed. He smiled a bit, barely but a bit and his muscles wern't as tense. Rowen didn't know if it was her as a Vampire or just her...Sayomi that didn't make him feel so on edge.

Then suddenly she reached up to her hair and not finding anything there dropped it. The werewolf the rememberd...when he was shifted and looked up at her from the building...she had had a ribbion in her hair. He heard out her instructions and then nodded, confirming he had heard her. He looked at her in the eyes, speaking.

"Your Ribbon...Your ribbon is gone...hold on."

He turned on his heel and followed her scent, looking around as he wondered off. After a little while he found it...the ribbon. The funny thing was...it had another scent on it besides hers...it was similar. It must have had to be a relation...perhaps mother...? Females had a different scent than males...no matter if it was human or not. Rowen picked it up and turned around to come back. When he came back to where she was he gently handed it off to her.

"I'm not going to pry...but I'm going to guess it means alot to you...now we can go."

Aida sat down, trying to figure out the best situation. Right now, there appears to be some who are partnering up together, and she was unsure who would be best to approach. As it were, she felt all she could do was watch all and access the situations. Was this truly the best to do? Unfortunately, she was a bit out of practice. She heard the other two recently, but they still felt like they were a bit farther away, while there was this cop and the chief of security in front of her. She stood up and tried to slip out without being noticed.

This was not the time to be confused, but she wasn't sure where to go at this point. She took a deep breath and tried to locate an empty building and quickly went to the top to look at the sky. She did not recognize any of the stars or constellations. She was definitely on a different planet. "Where am I supposed to go from here and what am I supposed to do." She just nearly laughed at herself, for she sounded pathetic.

Enough of this worrying, she needed to figure out where she is. Where to start?

Sayomi was surprised when Rowen left, and even more so when he came back with the ribbon. She took it from him, a soft almost childish like smile came to her face. "Thank you.. It was my mothers. My father let me have it after she passed." She explained it to him, cause it wasn't really anything too deep, or too personal. Plus, even though she was not the best with people, she could tell that he he knew that there was a connection. She figured everyone had something especial that linked them to a loved one. Either an item or a place. She pulled her hair back once more into its normal messy pony tail, though it was visible to how silky and long it was. From the memories, and pictures of her mom, she had her mothers hair also. Compared to almost any vampire she had known, she looked more human than anything. Her clan had always thought of her as infearior, until her powers had became stronger than any other their age. Vampires went on the age since they were turned, but since she was born one, she was younger than any of the other people. "So, what we are looking for is soilders staying behind aimed to kill the innocent, and others who look to harm to increase their chances of survival. I will explain as much as I can any questions while we go. From the looks of it though, there probably wont be too many people left. They will have gone in search of better food supplies." She gave a cold laugh when she thought about what he had said about the 'habit'. "It then, was not a habit. You are right. It was a life style, and it was a lifes work. But now, there are hardly any of us left. In the 1950's there was a huge hunt for the two of our races. And anyone thought of being one was taken away. Never to be seen of. Almost like the salem witch hunts. So with so little left, we aren't fighting for territory, which was really all we were fighting about." She began to walk again, this time, she had her glock out. It was well oiled, and was kept nearly at new. Though she was raised on the blade on her back, she did like the gun for its efficency, and because of her reflexes, she could pull the trigger faster than most. "You're gun, I will say that it is out dated, I have another one, a fast one, that doesn't require so much reloading. It's a 1911. It was my fathers, so never really used besides at the range. I don't like the feel of it as much as I like this one. I figure, if you are with me, then better we both be able to watch eachothers backs." She went into a ruined house, and quickly and efficently scaned and cleared the area, checking for both people and supplies. As she went in, and came out, she had thought about how it was odd that she talked so much to him. She was usually a person of few words.

"Eh sure, why not, but where do you propose we go?" He awkwardly took his hand back, "Guess they dont shake hands where ever he's from, either that or this guys some kind of an aloof prick.." (OOC: XD lmao) "Augmentation you say??" Kuroi was curious of this guy, as much as he was wary. "Augmentation of what exactly?" Kuroi started to walk, not one for standing in one place too long, he beckoned Alex to follow him. "You mean of the body?"

Alex watched the man, strange, he thought, to not of heard of augmentation before. "Well, I'm not sure who you are, or where you're from, so I'll start from the beginning," he said, as the two men started to walk off to an unknown destination "essentially, what augmentation is, is the swapping of one's body part, for a robotic one, not only that though, since the first augmentations there has been many improvements, you can get subtle ones too, neural enhancements that make you think clearer, perceive people better, react faster. As you can see, about 80% of my body is augmented, I lost the rest during an accident 16 months ago, all I have left now is my torso and head." He stopped there, letting all this information sink in.

Kuroi paused a second, allowing the data to sink in before he responded "Sooo You're a cyborg of some sort?" He was at first reluctant to this mans words, but after catching sight of his the mans hands and arms, embraced the reality of it. "We're definitely not on my planet. I've read articles before on it, scientists conducting studies on time traveling, it would seem as though we were brought here from different times." Kuroi frowned at this, from the looks of things, this place was not anything he read about, it was actually more nightmarish and dreamlike than his reality. "Something happened, I have a feeling something had to have went very wrong." Kuroi did not know this for fact, but his intuition had rarely failed him before. "We have to find out, otherwise we're stuck here." He hated this revelation of uncertainty. "Have you ran across any other people who dont seem as though they would fit here?" He asked, after realizing how ridiculous the question sounded, who in the hell looks as though they didnt fit here to us?

"I suppose could say that, yes" Alex replied. He thought for a couple of moments before replying, "Well, I did catch to figures off in the distance over there on my retinal display" He said, gesturing over to the forest where he had lost them, "Tell me more from where you come from then" He enquired, as the walked through the barren wasteland

Rowen flat expression changed into a slight smile but he did his best not to let the woman see that. The smile on his lips felt strange...he hadn't smiled since his mother taught him how to read and write. It was a rare thing back in those times to be fully literate but his mother gave him everything she had. After she was murdered, Rowen began his career as a killer by hunting down the man who had took his mother's life and in turn returned the favor by taking his. But this smile...it was brought on by the girls soft, almost childlike smile. SHe thanksed him and pulled back her dark silky hair.

The werewolf watched her and noticed just how long her hair was...and how smooth her skin was. Also he noticed she smelled more human that Vampire...but always, he couldn't shake the thought that her Vamperic side gave her, her beauty. She explained before they got going that they would be looking for soldiers that stayed behind to kill innocent survivors. A growl rumbled in his throat as he thought about how much this reminded him of his mothers death, even his muscles tensed a bit. Partly in anger, partly in annoyance. He would definitly keep his eyes, ears, and sense of smell open for them...unjustified killers.

Rowen snapped back into attention as Sayomi let out a cold laugh, she agreeing with him about how being an assisian was a life style. Then she told him something that suprised him. There had been a mass hunting and extermination of Vampires and Werewolves back in the 1950's...however long ago that was....Just how many got away? How many survived? The werewolf was a bit unerved about the prospects so he just pushed the thought away. As they continued on, Sayomi eyed his gun, telling him out dated it was and that she could offer him a better gun...a gun from the year 1911. That was 69 years from his world...he wasn't so sure. He had practice with this gun...having had it many years...

"My father was a gunsmith, his made this revolver for me. It has been a reliable friend for many years...but I cannot deny the fact that I only have limited gunpowder and bullets on me for this gun. I"m not going to give it up but learning to use this other gun might be...useful."

As they arrived around the area to patrol Sayomi went off into a house. Rowen went a few houses down and entered a crumbling building. Inside he saw a man slumped against the wall...dead. His body looked ragged and fresh, like he hadn't died too long ago. Next to him was a big army bag. Carefully Rowen looked around, approaching the bag. Once next to it he pulled it away from the dead body before opening it. Inside was a couple big, never been opened bottles of water; some food, medicinal Items, and one large blanket. Quickly he sealed the bag shut again and picked it up, leaving the house to go find Sayomi once more.

Sayomi didn't say anything about the man's smile. She could tell that he was trying to hide it from her. She was glad when people people smiled, especially in these times. If people morals didn't stay up, they would give up. That's something her father had always told her. Sayomi was rather curious as to when the man had grown up. She was from before his time still. Though the exact year was lost, she was a 1600's era vampire. She watched as Rowen left. She leaned against the building, looking in her bag. She reummaged around, and finally felt what she was looking for. As she pulled the bag up, a small vile of liquid was pulled up with it. She grabbed hold of the vile, and held in her hand, as she opened the baggy up. She pulled out an orange slice, and took a bite out of it. It was sweet and juicy, the orange everyone hopes to get when they buy a bunch, but only get one every so many. She savored the taste. Fruit was her favorite food, and something that she ate often. When she saw him coming back with a big bag, she pushed herself off the building and went over to him. "I don't expect you to give up your gun. But to at least want to look at something that will be more helpful in this time." She told him. She still had her katana. The blade she learned to fight with. And the blade that had been used to stab her on multiple occasions. "I will help you learn how to use it. It's really not that hard. Just a few things to turn the saftys off, and then you are set." She looked down at the bag, it was an army style bag, and even though there were a lot of duplicates and bags like it out, it was obvious that this was an authentic one. It was made for a soilder. "Did you find a group of soilders or something?" She realized how stupid it sounded, since she didn't hear any gun shots, but if he was fast enough, he could easily take them all out with out there being time to fire any weapons. As she finished the orange slice, she tossed in the grass. She knew it would decompose, and later heathier grass would grow. She pulled another one out, and offered it to him. "They help keep energy up, and taste good too." She said with a soft laugh like sound.