When time crashes together

Ack! Well, there are things we cannot help. I am currently trying to figure out where in the world to fit in. But I love reading everyone else's posts as well. Ha.
once we get the rest of the people posting, then there will be more than enough people for everyone to interact with.

Character name: Nightshade
Sex: Male.
Race: Vampire
Sexuality: Straight
Job: Assasin
Weapon: Manipulation, vast powers, daggers
special talents: manipulation of energy, phasing, super agility, minor telepathy, hypnotism
Personality: Nightshade loves to toy with the people around him, his favorite games include cat and mouse and tit for tat where he allows his opponent to believe they possess the upper hand before he crushes them. He has a past with Sayomi and there is sexual tension between the two of them, although Nightshade lost intense interest in her years ago he enjoys crushing her at any opportunity he can get. He's dark, malicious, sadistic, wry, and very very smart.

Appearance: purple eyes, blonde hair, 6 feet 2 inches, lean, blends in with his envirognment

Character name: Yorik J. Veslan
Race: Humanoid
Sexuality: Straight
Job: Gravekeeper
Weapon: A strangely shaped shovel and a crossbow.
Special Talents: Can raise up corpses, abominations, and summons ghosts from his lantern.
Personality: Yorik is very closed up, having a rough childhood, he doesn't trust people right away. After a while Yorik will eventually begin to be more open with people he enjoys being around. He protects those who he loves and considers friends. Also very stubborn, if he is given a task, Yorik will not rest until he completes it to his satisfaction. Highly curious, Yorik will also search until he gets his questions answered.
Appearance: [I'd like to use my own art-work, but I have nothing at the moment. So i'm going to use a baseline.]

Yorik stands at 6'4, wearing an old undertaker's uniform. His face is usually covered by a hood, but when it's not. You can see he has brown hair and purplish eyes.

View attachment 10642 Something like this, but minus the headpiece.

Name: Vlos Drakenlake
Race: Umbra in human tongue
Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Emperor of the Umbra
Weapon: Anything he creates
Special Talents: He is capable of creating whatever he needs from thin air, as well as take on the form of any being that exists in the world. He can heal any wound or ailment and, upon reaching his final breaths will become a black dragon the size of the empire state building. He is also invulnerable to all weapons save for beams of light concentrated into a weaponized form.
Personality: He hates men and will neither obey nor respect them in the least, on the other hand he is warm to women and will obey their every command. He respects them above all creatures and, if so ordered, will respect a male if ordered to do so by a woman. He is no stranger to death and will kill anything but a woman.
Appearance: Vlos stands eight feet tall and has snow white hair and flawless pale skin, his eyes change color depending on his current actions. Behind his lips lay 32 razor sharp teeth. He is mostly seen wearing a high collar white trench coat, undone to reveal his tight and perfectly defined torso and black pants as well as a fishnet shirt, along with combat boots and finger less gloves and a spiked collar on his throat.

hawkeye.jpg

(Picture to help with the description ^_^)

Bio: Vlos is an Umbra, a shadow, but it was known as something else in his race's true language. Vlos was Emperor along side his brother (Forgive me Jesus-Freaks) Jehovah, though they ruled for a long time on the shadow covered earth, Jehovah was constantly talking of trying to harness light. This was very bad because the Umbra, save Jehovah and Vlos and perhaps even select others, could survive in star light. Both Vlos and Jehovah were born with innate abilities, Vlos had the ability to create Umbra, out of other races and Jehovah had the ability to command races that were nod Umbra both of them had the ability to create anything they wished as well as absorb the souls of weaker races to become stronger. Between them they had talked of a race that had no powers, mortal humans, that Vlos wanted to have direct contact with. But Jehovah disagreed, he wanted them to live without the contact of "God" as he called it. Vlos laughed at his brother but Jehovah finally managed to master light and brought a star close to earth, death swept across the Umbra and Vlos, who was outside with his family during a time of play, watched helplessly as his wife and children burned to death in the light. Filled with a horrid hate for his brother he tried to kill his brother but was defeated by the "Angels" Micheal and Lucifer, Vlos watched his brother's Genesis then watched Lucifer be cast out. Over the years he watched evil souls descend into hell and has hatched a plan. One day, he does not know when, he will descend into hell and absorb all the evil souls including Lucifer himself then he would go and kill his brother and retake his rightful place as ruler of all the universe.

(Sorry it is long :/ but I wanted to make sure it was well explained and I apologize to Christians who are offended. But I am a Christian myself so please just remain calm ^_^)

I like this guy lol. For being Bi, he's pretty mean toward men xD He sounds a lot like Sanji.

Either way I like this creature. Maybe now I'll be inspired to throw up another post in the RP. Good luck. Hopefully this will be accepted.

It is accepted ^^ We have been kind of waiting around for more people to start posting again

Thanks for letting me join ^_^ I was really afraid of being accused of a "God" character or something similar since he can't be killed by anything but light. Oh and I forgot something, he can be RESTRAINED by blessed steel. Or Restraints written in the "Holy" Language, which I assume is considered to be Latin. Sorry for not mentioning that but I honestly forgot that >.<

I am terribly sorry...but I did warn you that when writing for three people, it would prove to be a bit....lengthy. >_>;

Vlos...our characters are going to hate each other. xD

This will be so much fun!! XD much much much funness!