When time crashes together

K

Kamakazi.kal

Original poster
Ever since man became smart enough to think, and begin to develop, the thought of time travel has been in their minds. Whether it is to experience what is was like to live then, or to see a future long past they will be dead, or even to fix a mistake or change something, the want has been there. Well for many years now, the government has been working on it. The reason behind it was unknown. The whole project, unknown to anyone without a top secret clearance, the few who were told by these people, before they were killed

Now, in present day, the reason has been brought to light. There is a war about to break loose, that has been said for many many years, to end the world. And so, since the technology has been available, scientist began time travel to bring people from the past to come and help them. believing that certain people will be able to help stop it. They have brought into our modern world assassins, mercenaries, people with a blood lust so thick it should be relieved. They hoped, that they could control these people, bribe them, to help them stop this war from happening and save the world.

But scientists didn't factor in the toll that traveling back and getting these people would cause, and soon, the time machine collapsed in on its self, and then the unthinkable happened. A small time vortex, something like what you hear about in books, came a live. Only for a short moment, gracing the world. People from all times, who were near the vortex were sucked in. People from our time, being sucked through to a before civilization, before Jesus was said to been born, and some sent into the future, when somehow the world rebuilt its self. Then people from past and present have come to our time.

Nobody thought that the building of the time machine would be the reason for the war. And so, the war has begun, everyone is fighting for themselves, and fighting against the government, who wants to start nuclear wars, and who wants to eliminate 3/4 of the population, based off of selection. Looking at peoples genes to find the best. People must now fight in the ruins, and fight for their right to stay alive. Hiding from the government, and even from other people, who want to just go out and kill, making their chances of life higher.

O
ne thing no one counted on, was that when the past opened to modern world, that the creatures of so called myth would be brought here. Making vampires, werewolves, and even dragons come alive in everyone's wildest fears. The world is dying, and there is so far, no hope in the light to stop it from happening. What will everyone do?

This is a role play of a mixture of types of genres. And even though it does a bit of a futuristisc, if your character is from there, that doesn't mean that you have a bunch of special futuristic weapons and armor and stuff. A little is understandable, but not a large amount.

This is my first roleplay on here, and I am excited for it. I do have some basic rules though.
1. Don't cuss every other world. You are not in a rap video.
2. Try to include other people
3. No one hit super awesome kills with other characters (godmodding)
4. do try to type more than four sentences. But remember quality over quantity.
5. Send me you profile, so that I can look it over and make sure that everything is in order, then when I give you the ok, you may post. I will see if I can edit one post so that all of the profiles are together, so people can see them if they join later.

PROFILE SKELETON

Character name:
Sexuality:
Race:
Job: (can be anything, and it can include government)
Weapon: (weapons your person carries with them)
special talents: (can be any super powers if from the past, or even the future, since things have changed)
Personality:
Bio: (keep it fairly short, but enough so we have a bit of a background to your character)
appearance: (Picture, link, description)

Character name: Sayomi Chi
Sex:Female
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Vampire/human
Job: assassin and a scientist
Weapon: Glock 21sf and a katana
special talents: Sayomi is extremely bright, and dexterous. She is an experienced fighter, and has a control over fire.
Personality: Distant and some times cold. Sayomi doesn't like to be messed with, and has a bit of a hot head. She always tries not to get connect with people for a fear of being hurt, so she won't show when she cares. Sayomi is stubborn beyond most people and loves to fight, as well as just sit and watch the fire or stars.
Bio: Sayomi was brought to the present with her father, before the time machine collapsed. Her father was lost to this reaction because of the amount of force that escaped it. She spent half of her life in the past, while the other half was spent here in the present. She was as good at science as her father, but loved the thrill of fighting and killing. So during the day, she played as daddy wanted, and at night went off on her own. Sayomi ventured from the secret underground housing that they and many others lived in and went off on her own once her father died. Everyone else left, because they didn't have to stay there anymore. Now she is trying to find a way to help, as more of a way to make her fathers wishes come true, then her own.
appearance: Fantasy-Girl2.jpg

Character name: Jakir Ossir-Oth

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Draconis (Dragon anthromorph)

Job: High General for Alexhandr Ral Denthanor

Weapon: Longsword on his hip, dagger in his left boot

special talents: Able to bend the element of ice to his will (though not to the extent of a master mage, he is but an adept), able to spew ice from his mouth, and an excellent swordsman

Personality: Jakir Ossir-Oth is quite possibly the universe's greatest living oxymoron. A hardened general who has seen more death (and caused more death) than a thousand human warriors combined, he is a very compassionate being to everyone, including his enemies. He kills only when he has no other choice, and will not hesitate to put down any vile create that dares assault the weak and innocent. He is extremely quiet and appears devoid of emotion, like many blue-scaled Draconis. Stoic, and abnormally physically strong, considering most blue Draconis are of frail body structure.

Bio: Best friend and High General to Draconis king Alexhandr Ral Denthanor of Numinor of the world Drakur for over 700 years now. Caught within the time rift when it opened, he is separated from his nation, his king, his soldiers, and his race. A creature with an extremely scarred and terrible past, he does speak of it.

appearance: Six foot six inch tall light-blue scaled Draconis. 220 pounds, sapphire eyed, scarred, and very handsome.

(perhaps you should move this to the OOC section while we gather everyone, my friend?)