When The World Ends, Legends Are Created. (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is now, and namely it's coming along slowly.

Still here, still plugging away on my CS. I'll definitely try to have it done before the IC is up.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Good to know! Thanks for sticking around guys :)

DAILY UPDATE:
School is done for the week so I have lots of time to get the BIO done and the IC out!

All hail reading week, huh?

I had to Google "reading week."

I'm not sure if I'm irked that we never got this or if I'm glad that we didn't and classes ended a bit sooner at the end of the semester...

Im in college so we don't get anything like this at all :(

Apparently reading week is a thing some colleges do-- according to Google, anyway. Idk. .__.

Not ours, unless they aren't announcing it (Which I think they would.)

Have CS up by Sunday evening. Probably doable.

I hate having a social life

Reactions: Dekonic
Alrighty tighty, I think I'm done with my CS now too!!!!! Think, being the key word here. It is now midnight so who the heckie deckie knows what kind of grammar I got goin' on in there. But uh, yeah, let me know if stuff needs to be changed or questions, comments, criticism. Tips. I'm all about dat bizness.

All about dat IC too

tumblr_o148ts27wb1u5geiao1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kixinorbit
Apologies, but I think I'm going to drop my spot for this. I'm not satisfied with what I've written and I just feel too creatively exhausted at this point to think of anything that isn't garbage.

Apologies, but I think I'm going to drop my spot for this. I'm not satisfied with what I've written and I just feel too creatively exhausted at this point to think of anything that isn't garbage.
I understand, you're ALWAYS welcome to join at anytime!

Have we heard from @Umber or have they dropped?

I guess I'll start working on my sheet. This rp seems interesting to me

Name: Anna Gremor
12407736_419879254872159_1265171046_n.jpg

Race: Elf
Class: Battle Master

Appearance: Anna has a well endowed body. She has long white hair with a purple and pink rose in it and has blood red eyes. She has spiky ears and caramel skin color. Most of the time she is seen in revealing clothing which she has for better movement as it isn't tight but a bit looser
Weight: 59kg
Height: 1.74 meters
Distinguishing Marks: none

Class Skills: Flower Dance: she will stick the tip of her katana into the ground and make it light up with a pink aura. At the tip of the katana a big, pink blossom will grow. The blossoms makes 20 swords come from it which will start circling around it. The swords will fire at random towards the hostile target Anna is fighting. The swords however, are block-able and dodge-able. After the 20 swords have all disappeared the blossoms will just disappear. Anna of course can't use this ability again and again and will have to wait 10 posts after it died off to use it again

Vitality: Anna can easily spot the weak point of her opponent. This makes it easier for her to defeat her foes as it basically helps her to know where exactly to hit a person. Each target can only have 1 of the many vitals they have showing to her

Weapon Proficiency: A katana

Skills: Herbalism: making medicines and such
First aid: self explanatory

Strengths: Anna is an intelligent person who has a lot of agility and speed. This makes it easy for her to defeat foes using speed and maneuvering around them

Weaknesses: Anna might be fast, but is very weak when it comes to muscle power so a fist fight or a fight where she is locked up and can't maneuver around is pretty much impossible for her. She can also get a bit panicky when she sees an ally being hurt severely

Biography: Anna comes from the woods in Northern Esslia. Here she at first grew up with a foster family as her real family had left her to die somewhere as they apparently didn't want her. But one day, when Anna came back home, her foster family was murdered out, or well, they were assaulted. Severely. Because Anna knew zero about first aid she was unable to save them and had to let them die. After that day, she began studying herbs and first aid in order to prevent any future incidents like this from happening. She still feels guilty of it to this day. She kept living in her elven town for a while until she decided to start training combat skills. She traveled to the mountains with her katana and there she found a temple. Inside this temple was a man, who taught her about the hidden powers inside her soul. She meditated for a week before discovering what her power was. She was tasked to train it on some mountain wolves. And so she did. It didn't last long before she mastered her power. She thanked the man and went back to her town. However, she wanted to get away from that place. She took some of her saving and bought a boat to Telraidia. She arrived a few days later and walked around the town. She noticed a poster of someone asking for help. It said something about traveling to far continents. This sounded amazing to Anna so of course she went to find the port-side inn. She would buy a room here waiting for the men to show up

Personality: Anna is a generally kind and helpful girl who will aid her allies whenever needed. She doesn't stand down for battle and will fight when needed. However, if you aren't nice to her, don't expect any smiles from her

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.