When The World Ends, Legends Are Created. (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="The Eldest, SkyBlue, solid"]
Name:
Arthur Lor'deron

Height:
6"2'

Race:
Human

Class:
Warlock
Appearance:
Arthur is a man of strong stature, standing at an above-average height of six feet and two inches in total, weighing a hefty two-hundred pounds. His broad shoulders and strong jaw are some of his most standout features, being complemented by a young complexion that has yet to see aging. His eyes hold a special color being contested in beauty only by the icy waters of the northern continents. Arthur holds a posture that all but defines power, respect and royalty. An intimidating presence allows him to stand out from his human brethren. Arthur had always been popular with the opposite sex partly due to his fair skin that seemed to hold the faintest hues of peach, as if the sun could do no harm to such a perfect canvas. Through the few battles he has seen and a single choice of life Arthur has received only a few blemishes upon his body in the form of scars. The first of only two come in the form of a pair of long and jagged cross-patterned scars the form a crude X on his middle and lower back. The final marking is that of his patron god, the devil who serves as a Warlock of The Fiend. A symbol forever binding the man's soul to things better left unsaid and unspoken.

Patron of The Fiend
[stabs=bright|100%]
{slide=Title|Biography}{/slide}

{slide=Title|Personality|open}An initial gauge of Arthur’s personality would immediately reverberate three words. Stoic, uncaring and most of all intimidating. With a confident posture he talks as if his opinion holds more water than the world itself. In most instances his tone is misconceived as arrogance when explaining his position on a particular problem. Being brought up the presence of royalty, his mind does not quite understand the struggles those not born into money face and as such his perception of the lower class is quite poor. To Arthur appearance is everything and he will ensure his opinion of each individual is made apparent on more than one occasion. Perhaps his worst quality is his total pacifist view, refusing to fight unless his life is in immediate danger. When asked to help he will spout off random nonsense and excuses as to why he can’t assist in battle. Things such as “Sorry, the stars are not aligned for magicks today.” And “Oh, so sorry. I seem to have forgotten my spells in my other robe. Good luck though!” He is not one to anger easily, a cool demeanor and constant observance of the changing details tends to keep his overworked mind off the small details at hand. However, when his life is threatened his demeanor is quickly changed. His undying will to live on for his mother's sake drives him forward with a terrifying lack of care for the precious gift of life hastily turning a pacifist into a necromantic decimating monster.{/slide}

{slide=Title|Warlock Artes}
Cantrips
  • Eldritch Blast
  • True Strike
  • Prestidigitation

First level
  • Armor of Agathys
  • Hellish Rebuke
Second Level
  • Darkness
  • Mirror Image
  • Alter Self
Third Level
  • Speak with Dead
  • Dispel Magic
  • Tongues
  • Fear
Fourth Level
  • Dimension Door
  • Polymorph
  • Arcane Eye
Fifth Level
  • Scrying
  • Hold Monster{/slide}

{slide=Title|The Fiend's Blessing|open}
Patron Skills
  • Devil Vision
  • Dark One's Blessing
  • Dark One's Luck
  • Fiendish Resilience
  • Hurl Through Hell
  • Eldritch Master{/slide}

{slide=Title|Strengths and Weaknesses|open}
Strengths
  • Adept tactician capable to creating and executing different strategies on the fly.
  • Naturally Charismatic and intelligent speech allows for tight battering and negotiating.
  • Adept in dark arts and utility spells.
  • A strong survival instinct.
Weaknesses
  • Pacifism dictates the flow of combat so much so that Arthur will not strike unless he is directly threatened.
  • Shadowed by a powerful demon that seems to control his motives from afar.
  • Physically unimpressive compared to an average being of his size.
  • Arrogance clouds his thoughts, often leading to an underestimation of the danger at hand.
  • Cares little for life, aside from his own.
{/slide}
[/stabs][/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kixinorbit
Are there no more spots available? If there are then I would like to join!

Things such as “Sorry, the stars are not aligned for magicks today.”
"The stars are not in position for such magick."

tumblr_lzikxghuCF1qmzpct.gif

Hey guys, I am going to start working on the first post (Will take me at least a week since it's going to be massive.)
For those of you that have yet to post a CS(or at least a WIP CS) could I get an update on where you stand?

@Ginutusu @Zombehs @Psyker Landshark

Finished him lol tell me if I need to change anything

Hey guys, I am going to start working on the first post (Will take me at least a week since it's going to be massive.)
For those of you that have yet to post a CS(or at least a WIP CS) could I get an update on where you stand?

Just busy with work this weekend. I'll try and get something up by Monday.

Reactions: Dekonic
@Ginutusu

Dude... Did you like, just take your entire character from Magic? Like same name, same background, same everything?

@Ginutusu

Dude... Did you like, just take your entire character from Magic? Like same name, same background, same everything?
I was just about to ask that exact same thing...

Rhetorically. I have two vamp decks with Sorin.

*Addendum
I teach writing and I have never experienced this level of plagiarism before. This is truly some next-level shit.

Last edited:
Well Ginutsu removed his CS, so I am guessing her is out, so there is a spot open.

I have my character concept set, I just need to write my CS. XCOM 2 is not helping my productivity. I'll try to have something up in a few days.

Okay. I think I'm done with my CS. For now. If I need to make any changes, please let me know. c:

Reactions: Dekonic
Question-- are we still accepting new characters?

I bumped the advertising thread. Is everything there up to date?

Just trying to keep the ball rolling. c:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It should be!

Thank you!

I'm slowly working towards an IC thread while finishing the BIO for Arthur. School is kicking up out of nowhere but I am looking to have everything done this weekend.

Not trying to rush you, I've just found that keeping player interest helps move things along. c:

Any word on other character sheets?

Status
Not open for further replies.